Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

Montreal had 5 scouts at the last Blue Jackets game in Columbus ..here is the package that will be offered :

To Montreal : Rick Nash + Columbus 2nd round pick

To Columbus : Andrei Kostitsyn + Thomas Plekanec + Yannick Weber + Mtl 1st round pick + Nashville 2nd round pick (received in the Hall Gill trade)

Mark my words

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

Why on earth would he want to play in Montreal ??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]Why on earth would he want to play in Montreal ??
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

jpBsSoxFan....did u see the NHL survey's results ??  Among the NHL players Montreal comes 4th after Chicago-Boston and I think Detroit as a team they would love to play for ....

I hate to say it and I really hope I am wrong on this one but Rick Nash is going to end up in Montreal ....and what scares me is the way Montreal is playing right now they will have a shot at the 1st overall draft pick in 2012 ...and if they are in the 5 teams that will be eligible for the drawing ...with their luck they will get the 1st pick overall .....+ Rick Nash...they will be a team to watch next season ...I really hate to say that ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Stanley, I think you've flipped. Even given the salary you say they are dumping there they will still have 7.3m for Gomez, 5m for Gionta and 5.75m for Markov. Given Price and Subban will be RFA (among others) I don't see how they can take on the Nash salary. They need to move one of those high earning dummies but who would take em?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Who cares?  They aren't making the playoffs this year.  They would be dumb to make this trade, and to give up Plekanec.  Their 1st rounder is likely a top 5 pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

That may entice Columbus. They get solid roster players for Nash. Plus the BJ's will get the first overall pick this year. At least have a good chance to get it.'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):

Sharks???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Stan you state mtl trades away there 1st pick but yet you also state it scares u to think mtl could have the 1st and nadh. Must be too early for me lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):[QUOTE]In Response to Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : Sharks??? Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

Wilson would have to give up allot of his young talent and still have no goaltending. I would say that LA still has to be the front runner because of the young talent pool (like San Jose's) including a golatender that Howson can pick from.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

this would be an awful trade for CBJ.  There's no way they make a deal with the Habs with that junk of a proposal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

The five teams on his list:
    NYR -  is one team that can pull it off but who will need to trade Dubinsky Staal and 1st rd.
    SJ - they are always the deadline team they will need to give up Pavelski Couture and 1st
    LAK - another team that try will give Johnson Bernier and 2 1st rd. picks 2012 2013
    TO-  far shot bait Grabvoski Schenn Macarthur Reimer and 1st rd pick
    BST - another far shot they the bruins will not give away Seguin for Nash but Rask Spooner Caron and 2012 1st rd 2013 1st rd

Columbus mngt. are in the drivers seat when this deal if and does come down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Does Nash speak French?

That's the real deciding factor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i think the habnots are checking out Jeff Carter instead....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Put this in the "not sure that's really Stanley" category. Dude, if that's you...you've lost your marbles somewhere along the way. We want the old Stanley back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not sure Nash has the Habs on his list he would go to.
    I know he had the Bruins on his list and Howson called Chiarelli to advise him last week and I'm sure they discussed.  Probably the asking price included Rask, Hamilton and smething else so PC closed the talks. For now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I thought TSN said Nash's list was LA, Boston, SJ, Toronto, Detroit and NYR?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]I thought TSN said Nash's list was LA, Boston, SJ, Toronto, Detroit and NYR?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

ok so I was correct.  I don't think CBJ wants another Ottawa - Heatley situation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If true that Montreal had 5 scouts there it was for Jeff Carter.
    They really really want a big center and it's years they've been interested in Carter

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]If true that Montreal had 5 scouts there it was for Jeff Carter. They really really want a big center and it's years they've been interested in Carter
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

and they love to take on ball & chain contracts....  probably be asking for Columbus to take back Gomez as part of the deal....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

You look like Stanley. You sound like Stanley(somewhat). Now, I'm not sure you're really Stanley.

Stanley, if you had problems loggin in to your old account, here is what you do:

Do not click the "Log In" button. Instead, go to the very top of the page where it says "Sign In". Click it and it will take you to a sign in screen. Fill out your old log in items as usual and click. This will take you to another screen where you click the continue button and you're in. You'll always have to do it from now on.

Then we'll have the real Stanley back.

I was having the same problem months ago. Apparently, I updated my info on one of their surveys which took me off the Board log in and put me on the Boston.com log in. This may have happened to you and many others.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]You look like Stanley. You sound like Stanley(somewhat). Now, I'm not sure you're really Stanley. Stanley, if you had problems loggin in to your old account, here is what you do: Do not click the "Log In" button. Instead, go to the very top of the page where it says "Sign In". Click it and it will take you to a sign in screen. Fill out your old log in items as usual and click. This will take you to another screen where you click the continue button and you're in. You'll always have to do it from now on. Then we'll have the real Stanley back. I was having the same problem months ago. Apparently, I updated my info on one of their surveys which took me off the Board log in and put me on the Boston.com log in. This may have happened to you and many others.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

I have to do the exact same thing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A trade that makes no sense for either team and would be an awful scenario for the key player involved...interesting.

I wonder how many of the reported 6 teams on Nash's list are hopelessly out of the playoff hunt...

Now that's thinking outside the box.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]Put this in the "not sure that's really Stanley" category. Dude, if that's you...you've lost your marbles somewhere along the way. We want the old Stanley back.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Why do u say that asmaha ..???  Montreal would drop approx $10MM in salary in sending Kostitsyn + Plekanec and Weber ..and get the $8MM Nash salary ..they are giving Columbus a 1st draft pick and the way it is going now it could be one of the top 5 overall + Columbus has a good chance to end up with the 1st overall pick ....to those who think the scouts were looking at Carter....I would be very surprised to sse Mtl taking Carter's salary after their bad experience with Gomez ......You've heard it from Stanley ...by the way u can take a look at my pics on my profile you will see thats its me ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]You look like Stanley. You sound like Stanley(somewhat). Now, I'm not sure you're really Stanley. Stanley, if you had problems loggin in to your old account, here is what you do: Do not click the "Log In" button. Instead, go to the very top of the page where it says "Sign In". Click it and it will take you to a sign in screen. Fill out your old log in items as usual and click. This will take you to another screen where you click the continue button and you're in. You'll always have to do it from now on. Then we'll have the real Stanley back. I was having the same problem months ago. Apparently, I updated my info on one of their surveys which took me off the Board log in and put me on the Boston.com log in. This may have happened to you and many others.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Wheatskins I have tried that several times ..it doesnt work but it works with my new account ...look at my pictures I have downloaded them you will see that it is me ....who else could download my own pics ??    

Sections
Shortcuts