Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

I have no doubt Montreal would be interested, I just don't think they'd have enought to pull it off. If this was a couple of years ago and Halak was still on the Montreal roster I might say maybe. Any trade involving Nash to Montreal would start and end with Subban. Would Montreal deal him? We all know he's had issues but okay, you deal Subban plus something else and you get Nash. Did the Habs really improve their roster when all is said and done? Sorry Stanley, I just don't see it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This is has been like a comedy routine around here with the old guys lately.

Wheat : No, that's not Stanley.

Stanley : Wheat it's me . It really is.

Wheat : Sounds like you but I still don't believe it.

Stanley : Can you look at my pics for cryin' out loud. Can anyone else be that good looking ?

Bogie : I've justed posted the same thought over and over again my last 10 posts the last 3 days . Forget about Stanley, isn't anyone going to notice me ?

Very entertaining !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : Wheatskins I have tried that several times ..it doesnt work but it works with my new account ...look at my pictures I have downloaded them you will see that it is me ....who else could download my own pics ??     Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

I could download the pics that Stanley put up on his old account.  They're conspicuously the exact same pics.  Prove that it's you - put up new pics.

Incidentally, I can still go look at stuff under the old Stanley account and it looks like there has been no new activity for about a week.  So it could be true that this is the original Stanley...but we don't want someone ripping you off, so we're skeptical.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I think it is the real Stanley. Prove it once and for all by answering this one simple question..

"Who is the nhl's premier power forward?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]I think it is the real Stanley. Prove it once and for all by answering this one simple question.. "Who is the nhl's premier power forward?"
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

haha, that'll solve it..I think it's the real stanley cause 1. The other Stanley is missing and 2. still really, really bad trade proposals.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : haha, that'll solve it..I think it's the real stanley cause 1. The other Stanley is missing and 2. still really, really bad trade proposals.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

what proposal are u talking about I just said that Rick Nash is going to Montreal and in a few days again just like I predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...you will say again ...Stanley is a genious ...not that I will be happy to see Rick Nash going to Montreal but I have my sources here in Montreal ..4 Mtl players live in the same condo bldg as I live ....Kostitsyn, Kaberle, Blundell (not sure of the spelling) and Bourque ....last night I was refering a hockey game and one of my souce (seriously I cannot name him ) told me that the habs will sign Rick Nash if they cannot conclude that deal as someone mentionned here they will probably walk away with Carter....do u think they would send 5 scouts to a game for nothing at this time of the year ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If they're the same pro scouts who told Bob Gainey "Seriously, you've gotta make a move for Gomez - he's totally worth that contract!" then who cares why they're in Columbus?

Probably looking at getting Wiz back....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : what proposal are u talking about I just said that Rick Nash is going to Montreal and in a few days again just like I predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...you will say again ...Stanley is a genious ...not that I will be happy to see Rick Nash going to Montreal but I have my sources here in Montreal ..4 Mtl players live in the same condo bldg as I live ....Kostitsyn, Kaberle, Blundell (not sure of the spelling) and Bourque ....last night I was refering a hockey game and one of my souce (seriously I cannot name him ) told me that the habs will sign Rick Nash if they cannot conclude that deal as someone mentionned here they will probably walk away with Carter....do u think they would send 5 scouts to a game for nothing at this time of the year ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stanley, go back and revisit your previous trade proposals then get back to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Montreal isn't on Nash's list. He isn't going to Montreal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]You look like Stanley. You sound like Stanley(somewhat). Now, I'm not sure you're really Stanley. Stanley, if you had problems loggin in to your old account, here is what you do: Do not click the "Log In" button. Instead, go to the very top of the page where it says "Sign In". Click it and it will take you to a sign in screen. Fill out your old log in items as usual and click. This will take you to another screen where you click the continue button and you're in. You'll always have to do it from now on. Then we'll have the real Stanley back. I was having the same problem months ago. Apparently, I updated my info on one of their surveys which took me off the Board log in and put me on the Boston.com log in. This may have happened to you and many others.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Thanks Wheat.  I have only been able to get in sporadically because of the change but hopefully it will no longer be an issue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : what proposal are u talking about I just said that Rick Nash is going to Montreal and in a few days again just like I predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...you will say again ...Stanley is a genious ...not that I will be happy to see Rick Nash going to Montreal but I have my sources here in Montreal ..4 Mtl players live in the same condo bldg as I live ....Kostitsyn, Kaberle, Blundell (not sure of the spelling) and Bourque ....last night I was refering a hockey game and one of my souce (seriously I cannot name him ) told me that the habs will sign Rick Nash if they cannot conclude that deal as someone mentionned here they will probably walk away with Carter....do u think they would send 5 scouts to a game for nothing at this time of the year ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

All of them !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Who cares what you think troll. I don't want Nash given what I think it will cost.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In response to "Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)": [QUOTE]Montreal had 5 scouts at the last Blue Jackets game in Columbus ..here is the package that will be offered : To Montreal : Rick Nash + Columbus 2nd round pick To Columbus : Andrei Kostitsyn + Thomas Plekanec + Yannick Weber + Mtl 1st round pick + Nashville 2nd round pick (received in the Hall Gill trade) Mark my words Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE] imo, habs would need to include Subban in any deal for Nash

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

So Columbus will trade their best player to the Habs and will not get either Carey Price, PK Subban, or Max Pacioretty?  C'mon.  That's like the Bruins offering anyone but Tuukka Rask, Dougie Hamilton, Tyler Seguin, Milan Lucic, or Brad Marchand for Rick Nash. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]So Columbus will trade their best player to the Habs and will not get either Carey Price, PK Subban, or Max Pacioretty?  C'mon.  That's like the Bruins offering anyone but Tuukka Rask, Dougie Hamilton, Tyler Seguin, Milan Lucic, or Brad Marchand for Rick Nash. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't trade Bergeron for Nash. Not now. Not ever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

In response to "Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : what proposal are u talking about I just said that Rick Nash is going to Montreal and in a few days again just like I predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...you will say again ...Stanley is a genious ...not that I will be happy to see Rick Nash going to Montreal but I have my sources here in Montreal ..4 Mtl players live in the same condo bldg as I live ....Kostitsyn, Kaberle, Blundell (not sure of the spelling) and Bourque ....last night I was refering a hockey game and one of my souce (seriously I cannot name him ) told me that the habs will sign Rick Nash if they cannot conclude that deal as someone mentionned here they will probably walk away with Carter....do u think they would send 5 scouts to a game for nothing at this time of the year ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE] Making a deal for Carter seems much more likely. Habs are not getting this deal done with a package centered around Plekanec unless the CBJ are really dumb. However I could see Plekanec, Kostitsyn, and a pick for Carter? Just don't think Mtl has the trade assets to pull off a deal for Nash unless they include Price. Couple that with he fact Mtl is allegedly not on Nash's list... Not happening

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : Stanley, go back and revisit your previous trade proposals then get back to me.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

kelvana ...this is not a trade proposal ...this is a fact ...Montreal will make a deal with Columbus put your $$$ on it ...told you I have some very reliable sources.....it will be Nash or Carter but a deal will happen between those 2 teams ....and now in Montreal they are talking about Kostitsyn for the rights on Radulov (who is planning to come back to the NHL) ....so the 2 brothers would be reunited in Nashville

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Why would he agree to do to a non playoff team?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

OK. OK. Let Montreal have Rick Nash...anything to keep from breaking up the current Bruins!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I guess it's automatic then to where Nash is going . The Habs didn't get Carter so it will be Nash according to the reliable sources of Stanley.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]I guess it's automatic then to where Nash is going . The Habs didn't get Carter so it will be Nash according to the reliable sources of Stanley.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I put my money on it cause Stanley said to. If I miss this mortgage payment, me and my family are out on the street, but I went for it anyway. Just waiting and praying now...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : I put my money on it cause Stanley said to. If I miss this mortgage payment, me and my family are out on the street, but I went for it anyway. Just waiting and praying now...
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

"Take it to the bank."

And if you pass a homeless person on the way there it's me because I did also.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Makes sense that Nash would finally jump at the opportunity to get off of a losing team and get into the Stanley Cup hunt on a winning tea...wait...where's Montreal in the standings again?

Oh...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : "Take it to the bank." And if you pass a homeless person on the way there it's me because I did also.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

At first I wasnt gonna do it, because we are just barely eeking out a living. But when Stanley said "guaranteed", well, I thought what the heck. So the last 2 grand between myself and my family and the streets was wagered on this trade happening. If it doesnt, I will be ruined, and I will make sure Stanley knows about it (from the local public librarys internet connection). But it is Stanley after all, and he does have the inside info from his source.
    Still waiting....

Sections
Shortcuts