Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : kelvana ...this is not a trade proposal ...this is a fact ...Montreal will make a deal with Columbus put your $$$ on it ...told you I have some very reliable sources.....it will be Nash or Carter but a deal will happen between those 2 teams ....and now in Montreal they are talking about Kostitsyn for the rights on Radulov (who is planning to come back to the NHL) ....so the 2 brothers would be reunited in Nashville Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Keeping this fresh for you. BTW, how much money do you have on this happening?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yep, can't let this one drop to the 2nd page and be forgotten . Bump.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

There's only one logical place for Nash to be:
    Nashville.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley):
    [QUOTE]There's only one logical place for Nash to be: Nashville.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you're joking but that's not a bad idea. They could do with some scoring and they have the cap space (for now at least). Maybe they take him to make a run at the cup and re-evaluate in the summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sorry Stanley but this thread needs to stay on page one today. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bump it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : I wouldn't trade Bergeron for Nash. Not now. Not ever.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this post Dez !....PS....Nash is NOT going to a non contender. That has being on the news on TSN and Sportsnet for the past week. Why Stanley thinks the Jackets would want Hab sloppy seconds is beyond me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Stanley, your predictions are absolutely worthless, you have no source as it turns out, and my family is now out on the street because of your "guarantee". I hope you are happy with yourself, you and your bullcr#p source. If you didnt live in Montreal I would demand you put us up for a few weeks, but I wouldnt live up there for any amount of money. I just hope you remember this next time you make a "guarantee" on something, because I will be watching (as long as I have access to the internet from the public library that is).
    Loser.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, your predictions are absolutely worthless, you have no source as it turns out, and my family is now out on the street because of your "guarantee". I hope you are happy with yourself, you and your bullcr#p source. If you didnt live in Montreal I would demand you put us up for a few weeks, but I wouldnt live up there for any amount of money. I just hope you remember this next time you make a "guarantee" on something, because I will be watching (as long as I have access to the internet from the public library that is). Loser.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

How do you sleep at night Stanley?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

What really bugs me is that yesterday you were taking shots at wallydouglas over his lack of credibility.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Nash to the Habs, take it to the bank.Yeah right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

alrighty, lets lay off of him...Stanley, if your other Bruins Cup predictions are correct like it was last year, we'll all forgive you!! Now , c'mon back in here, nobody's going to chop your head off, all in good fun!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Bump for the homeless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Bump for the homeless.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Stop...LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I know the deadline passed today. Most of the Habs are signed to $5 million contracts. Price hasnt signed and he wants more then $7 million a year. The Habs have like $3 mil in caps space. Where or how do you fit Nash's salary in Montreal with little cap space?? No way Columbus is taking a bad contract from Montreal. So i really dont understand how this would work. OH wait it cant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]alrighty, lets lay off of him...Stanley, if your other Bruins Cup predictions are correct like it was last year, we'll all forgive you!! Now , c'mon back in here, nobody's going to chop your head off, all in good fun!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Kel, a lot of folks make stupid predictions on here. I won't be mean about any of them, except in this case. Stanley mocked and ridiculed wallydouglas because his prediction never came true. What goes around comes around. I feel that he should at the very least apologize to wally. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley) : Kel, a lot of folks make stupid predictions on here. I won't be mean about any of them, except in this case. Stanley mocked and ridiculed wallydouglas because his prediction never came true. What goes around comes around. I feel that he should at the very least apologize to wally. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I now dont have a house, so I am finding the biggest stones I can find and heading to Montreal to find Stanleys house.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Nice job stanley the troll. I hope he stays away. The only thing he's good for is a laugh.