Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback!

Yeah, the Habs were the last loss(es)..back in October.  Consider putting the (winning) streak aside, and realise that Montreal took the last two in a row..their division rival.  The streak they want to watch is not losing 3 in a row to these guys, particularly after showing how well they are capable of playing.

Not losing three in a row to the Canadiens might be a good motivator for taking that next one in Montreal..extending their own winning streak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback!

You want them to put their winning streak aside... and win?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm at the game Monday with at least 20 000 cheering the Habs.
    Did you ever hear silence 20 000 fans silenced ?  well I want to witness in person .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback!:
    I'm at the game Monday with at least 20 000 cheering the Habs. Did you ever hear silence 20 000 fans silenced ?  well I want to witness in person .  
    Posted by BsLegion

Legion, I sadly witnessed it on the wrong end. I was in the building when Klima scored in triple OT to beat the Bruins in game one of the finals. I'll never forget that silence (although last year helped).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

You want them to put their winning streak aside... and win?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

The way the Bruins are playing now they seem invincible. Now the Habs are on a small streak should be a typical Bruins and Habs gm..

If the bruins want to win this gm. :

(1) Stay discipline no stupid penalties
    (2) Fore check fore check fore check
    (3) 3 periods of hockey
    (4) CJ will attack with 4 lines
    (5) I am hoping this is the gm. where Poulit will haunt his former team

My prediction is Boston 3-2 OT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

The way the Bruins are playing now they seem invincible. Now the Habs are on a small streak should be a typical Bruins and Habs gm.. If the bruins want to win this gm. : (1) Stay discipline no stupid penalties (2) Fore check fore check fore check (3) 3 periods of hockey (4) CJ will attack with 4 lines (5) I am hoping this is the gm. where Poulit will haunt his former team My prediction is Boston 3-2 OT
    Posted by orr4neely8

Is game really so long a word that it needs to be abbriviated?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bar maid I know just text me that Peverly , Horton and Boychuk were at her bar Sir Winston's in Montreal's pub/bar street Cresent.  I hope they were there just watching football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I care about what these guys do on the ice... what they do off is their own business.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

BS, now I would love a beat down on Montreal. I would like the odds if the Bs beat Montreal in 4 games last year in the playoffs, and Montreal lost the first games against Boston this year.  Now, that said, I hope the beers are just a Red Sox aberation.  I like the Bs chances tomorrow. Chara will not have the weight of 911 on his shoulders.  The Bs will now show off the new line in Bergron, Marchand, and Seguin.  To add to the mix place Rask in net!  Go Bs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I care about what these guys do on the ice... what they do off is their own business.

Although it's been known when they come in to Montreal and have too much time to spare hockey players take advantage .  Curfews are not met.Why do you think besides a media circus Julien brought the team to Lake Placid ? This is one of the reasons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BS, now I would love a beat down on Montreal. I would like the odds if the Bs beat Montreal in 4 games last year in the playoffs, and Montreal lost the first games against Boston this year.  Now, that said, I hope the beers are just a Red Sox aberation.  I like the Bs chances tomorrow. Chara will not have the weight of 911 on his shoulders.  The Bs will now show off the new line in Bergron, Marchand, and Seguin.  To add to the mix place Rask in net!  Go Bs.
    Posted by islamorada

and I can't wait to witness.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback! : Although it's been known when they come in to Montreal and have too much time to spare hockey players take advantage .  Curfews are not met.Why do you think besides a media circus Julien brought the team to Lake Placid ? This is one of the reasons.
    Posted by BsLegion

You're talking about things that might happen, but haven't yet. I would think if we are going to worry about over-partying, the greater chance would be after beating the Habs tomorrow! GO BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You're talking about things that might happen, but haven't yet. I would think if we are going to worry about over-partying, the greater chance would be after beating the Habs tomorrow! GO BRUINS!!!

this

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

True disdain, venom, passion, hatred, thanks BS for getting us riled up. 

We need threads like this more often...

Go Boys...crush the habs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hate the Habs and love when they lose at any time. This will be a good test for the B's to beat these guys and continue the streak. The Habs are playing well but the Bruins are playing better and will win on Monday because they are the better team.

GO  BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback! : Legion, I sadly witnessed it on the wrong end. I was in the building when Klima scored in triple OT to beat the Bruins in game one of the finals. I'll never forget that silence (although last year helped).
    Posted by dezaruchi

You know what else Dez I'm watching Red Wings - Ducks in Anaheim and the lights went off.  Reminds me of a series Oilers-Bruins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Canadiens will have their game up trying to earn the name "Streak killers" after ending the Rangers' win streak at 7.

Bruins will have their game up looking to erase memory of those last two losses.

Will be brutal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback! : You know what else Dez I'm watching Red Wings - Ducks in Anaheim and the lights went off.  Reminds me of a series Oilers-Bruins.
    Posted by BsLegion

Funny that some lights also went out at the game I was at too but, unlike the year before, they were able to fix them. The old rink certainly had a few kinks but I loved watching games there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Monday night vs habs, streak on the line.
    Flip to Pats game during commercials/intermission.
    Wednesday back to Buffalo.
    Thursday- turkey day, football,family and a case of Labatt blue.
    Friday- red Wings in town for matinee.

Awesome.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Monday night vs habs, streak on the line. Flip to Pats game during commercials/intermission. Wednesday back to Buffalo. Thursday- turkey day, football,family and a case of Labatt blue. Friday- red Wings in town for matinee. Awesome.
    Posted by kelvana33

and Saturday night I'm at the Garden to watch Bruins-Jets.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Monday night vs habs, streak on the line. Flip to Pats game during commercials/intermission. Wednesday back to Buffalo. Thursday- turkey day, football,family and a case of Labatt blue. Friday- red Wings in town for matinee. Awesome.
    Posted by kelvana33

Labatt Blue? Are you sure you're not a Maritimer? What am I saying? Most  Maritimers wouldn't drink that crap. You need some Moosehead or Keiths. Cheers to a big though Kelv!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal won last two- put streak aside - payback! : Labatt Blue? Are you sure you're not a Maritimer? What am I saying? Most  Maritimers wouldn't drink that crap. You need some Moosehead or Keiths. Cheers to a big though Kelv!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

It's the U.S. version.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Uggggggghhhh I want to watch this game so bad.

Pats-Chiefs would have been intriguing if Matt Cassel was playing.....I could now care less.

Sections
Shortcuts