More about last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

More about last night

Bergy was a stud on the PK...I know his points production has been down, but this kid is good. He brings so much more to the game. Also, I think Lucic was struggling last night. He looked lethargic and uninterested. Had a couple missed passes and just didnt seem to get in the flow of things. I guess you'll have that every now and then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: More about last night

good points bgrif...seemed like not only was lucic missing his pass, but it looked like all the Bruins were having the puck jump over their stick on the break outs, man that really slows your break out, so frustrating. Bergeron did look interested tonite. great to see. it should bet better breaking out of our end when ference gets back. i wonder if he's playing tomorrow in nashville ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: More about last night

One thing I did notice in the first that really was to the B's advantage was using the boards to make passes around the Jackets players. Several times the B's moved up the ice well, by using the boards. They seemed to have gotten away from that in the second and third periods....Just something I noticed....I know the boards are not tape to tape, but they work.

Sections
Shortcuts