More bad news ...I think the Oilers made a good choice with Hall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

More bad news ...I think the Oilers made a good choice with Hall

Hat trick in the 1st period against the Nucks....

and I had a $100 bet with a friend on Tyler vs Taylor ...just lost that bet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: More bad news ...I think the Oilers made a good choice with Hall

And I think the Bruins made a good choice with Seguin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Would you trade Seguin for Taylor Hall ??    That s the question ...I love Seguin ...but I am starting to wonder if Hall is not a better player ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

for gods sake, they are still in their entry level deals. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Yep but soon enough for making me lose $100

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Would you trade Seguin for Taylor Hall ??    That s the question ...I love Seguin ...but I am starting to wonder if Hall is not a better player ???

Stanley, questions of this kind tend to come up when the team's not playing well and you happen to be watching Hall have a big night.  I doubt they occured to you when the Bruins were 14-2 and whatever they were earlier. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think they are both good players because in fact they are both good players.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Good News for the future

Malcom blocked 29 shots tonight to lead the Bulls to a 5-0 win and take the lead 3-2 in that series

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Case closed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Case closed.

Not closed Rich ...like I said I love Seguin .....and I am wondering if I has the power to switch Seguin for Hall if I would do it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Case closed.

Not closed Rich ...like I said I love Seguin .....and I am wondering if I has the power to switch Seguin for Hall if I would do it

Stanley, if it were Seguin who lit up Philly today for a hat trick I'd be curious if the question would even enter your mind. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Hmmm, i guess that is why Hall went as the overall #1 pick....

Explain to me again why this is "bad news?"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I guess you should have bet on something more quantitative....like which one would win a cup first.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The Bruins didn't draft Seguin over Hall. There are two questions here 1) Was anyone drafted after Seguin better than Seguin and 2) Why would you make a bet that would come due before the end of their third season that the second overall pick was going to be better than the first? Did you get odds?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What was the bet?  The first one to score a hat trick in one period wins?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Hall is the better player, that's why he went first. Seguin is average at best, not a scorer. The Bruins don't have anyone who can score. They won't admit to it but letting Kessel go was a big mistake. The playoff look like a long shot, Montreal has run away with the division since the 2nd week of the season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

Hall is the better player, that's why he went first. Seguin is average at best, not a scorer. The Bruins don't have anyone who can score. They won't admit to it but letting Kessel go was a big mistake. The playoff look like a long shot, Montreal has run away with the division since the 2nd week of the season.

Seguin is average at best? The playoffs are a long shot? Montreal has run away with the division since the second week of the season?

I don't even know what to say about the first two. The Bruins just played Montreal on Wednesday for the division lead.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen here.

And look at the thread it's in.

Congrats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

you lost the bet, over who is better, both with over 10 years left to play because Taylor Hall scored a hatrick in a regular season game.

I have to ask. Why didnt you collect the money 2 years ago when Seguin had that huge second period against the Lightning?

What the heck am I doing?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

you lost the bet, over who is better, both with over 10 years left to play because Taylor Hall scored a hatrick in a regular season game.

I have to ask. Why didnt you collect the money 2 years ago when Seguin had that huge second period against the Lightning?

What the heck am I doing?

Waiting for Chiarelli to call?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

What was the bet?  The first one to score a hat trick in one period wins?

No the guy is a Oilers fan ..every season we bet $100 Tyler vs Taylor ...he is also a NYJ FANS and we have a lifetime $100 bet ..when the Bruins win the cup he pays me and if ever the Jets win the superbowl I'd pay him

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I laughed when I read this.  Seguin average at best?  Letting Kessel go was a big mistake?  The playoffs a long shot?

Congrats.  You earned yourself an ignore in one post. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Hall 11-23 for 34 pts a +2  career 157 games. 60g-69a for 129pts -10

Seguin 11-14 for 24pts a plus 22. career 188games. 51g-g63a for 114pts and + 63

You can argue if you want that the oilers have a bad team but the fact is the more consistent defensivly is seguin.

Would i like hall in the lineup ? yes, but the only difference between seguin and hall that i see is hall is more seasoned physically, however i beleive seguin will becom more physical as time goes on.

All in all you cant base a difference of these 2 on 1 game because of a hat trick lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

How did stamkos make out in his 2nd and 3rd year!

Starting to wonder about it myself

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I laughed when I read this.  Seguin average at best?  Letting Kessel go was a big mistake?  The playoffs a long shot?

Congrats.  You earned yourself an ignore in one post. 

Badhab are you really saying that u would give Toronto Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton to get Kessel back ???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

If the average NHL player had speed, puckhandling skills and moves like Tyler Seguin, the NHL would outgross  NFL, MLB & NBA combined.
    Your avatar clearly shows what your preferences are - please stick with them.