More Bruins fans than Ducks fans in Anaheim?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goaler82. Show Goaler82's posts

More Bruins fans than Ducks fans in Anaheim?

I just got back from the Bruins win against the Ducks. It must have been close to 50/50 in the crowd between Bruins and Ducks fans. Right after the Bruins second goal we all started a Let's Go Bruins chant. The Ducks fans tried to drown us out but couldn't. And there had to be at least four times more Bruins jerseys than Ducks jerseys. Great night and Turco looked good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: More Bruins fans than Ducks fans in Anaheim?

Would you want to be a Duck's fan ???   Bruins fans all over US and Canada ....

GO BRUINS ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I never have a problem with sitting next too hot Orange County cougars!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

You could hear it on the telecast everytime the Bs scored.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Watch the game from my hotel in Cozumel, I too tough the Bruins were in a home game lol. Sure hope they repeat this post, but will be even harder then last year. Go Bruins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I really enjoyed the impromptu "whoo" from the crowd after the Anaheim announced a Bruins goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: More Bruins fans than Ducks fans in Anaheim?:
    [QUOTE]I really enjoyed the impromptu "whoo" from the crowd after the Anaheim announced a Bruins goal.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Do I ever hate that whoo.

I'm glad I wasn't there, it would be one of the annoying things that I would have to go away when watching the Bruins away.

If you like that "whoo" and if you are over the age of 12, you should shave off your eyebrows put on facepaint and wear big red floppy shoes and get 37 of your friends to jump into your little car.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Bruins fans than Ducks fans in Anaheim? : Do I ever hate that whoo. I'm glad I wasn't there, it would be one of the annoying things that I would have to go away when watching the Bruins away. If you like that "whoo" and if you are over the age of 12, you should shave off your eyebrows put on facepaint and wear big red floppy shoes and get 37 of your friends to jump into your little car.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Just for you BadHab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdABlGoar9g

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

not the biggest fan of the whoo, but i loved hearing it 3 times last night. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Good.  Glad it's not only the Leafs that have their faithful in the road arenas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I saw a game at the Honda center last year during a trip, and, I can tell you half of the stadium was cheering for the Red Wings !! The coolest thing about that center, is the marble inside ! So class !

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I really enjoyed the impromptu "whoo" from the crowd after the Anaheim announced a Bruins goal.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

I do it all the time in Ottawa when I go catch a Bruins game there and it catches on with all the Bruin fans in the building.
    Also in Florida back in January and there we go a good "Let's Go Bruins " chant.  It got crazy when we went back and forth with the Panther fans chanting their own 'Let's go Panthers"
    Both in Ottawa and Florida the games I went the Bruins won and do the Let go chants were all Bruins when leaving the arenas.

Sections
Shortcuts