more confident the BRUINS will win this series!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Re: more confident the BRUINS will win this series!

Dezaruchi - I'm only referring to the fact that your first sentence had nothing to do with my comments. It was a slam on my knowledge. I'm perfectly fine with accepting criticism, but that's not how you presented it. A more appropriate response would have been to just disagree and give your reasons why. 

You had 10 posts once - just because have a new name and gave an opinion doesn't give you the right to trash me. 

And no...I'm not Null or Tony. Im not nearly as ridiculous as him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Archer1's comment:

Dezaruchi - I'm only referring to the fact that your first sentence had nothing to do with my comments. It was a slam on my knowledge. I'm perfectly fine with accepting criticism, but that's not how you presented it. A more appropriate response would have been to just disagree and give your reasons why. 

You had 10 posts once - just because have a new name and gave an opinion doesn't give you the right to trash me. 

And no...I'm not Null or Tony. Im not nearly as ridiculous as him. 

My first comment was directly related to your comments. That was the conclusion I came to after reading them. I never called you a troll and actually barely noticed your post count. Clutch goalies win playoff rounds. Rask lost once in 5 tries. Thomas won 6 rounds in his entire career. Is he clutch? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Yes, clutch goalies win playoff rounds. Clutch goalies also make timely stops and hold leads. Rask has no doubt played well and I'm happy with him as the goalie of this team, but in my eyes he has to finish this great postseason with a Cup and/or Conn Smythe before I feel comfortable labeling him as clutch. That's just me though...

I think I've said enough on this subject now. Seems like I'm alone on this one. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

And by and/or I mean win the Cup or win the Cup and the Conn Smythe. Obviously Krecji could win the CS, but without the Cup there likely is no Conn Smythe (I think it has only happened a few times)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yes, clutch goalies win playoff rounds. Clutch goalies also make timely stops and hold leads. Rask has no doubt played well and I'm happy with him as the goalie of this team, but in my eyes he has to finish this great postseason with a Cup and/or Conn Smythe before I feel comfortable labeling him as clutch. That's just me though...

I think I've said enough on this subject now. Seems like I'm alone on this one

Theres a reason for that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Looks as if the OP of this thread got banned again.

I wonder who has been banned more times. Commie-Contrarian or BassFishing?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Looks as if the OP of this thread got banned again.

I wonder who has been banned more times. Commie-Contrarian or BassFishing?

lol, someone doesnt like the Commie. He seems to push the envelope to enable us all to reach a higher level of thought and evolvement. some hate that! he had a thread on ugly men (like Patrick Ewing) of a certain pigmentation not having the opportunites to advance that must have made the powers to be very nervous! Oh well.. too bad for him!

I doubt thats why you keep getting banned.

It's simple really. Come here and talk sports. Your not capable of handling that. The fact that you keep getting banned from a public forum supports this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

chetgnat Liked this post

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Rask is clutch?? I don't think so.

He was manning the pipes for the epic collapse against the Flyers, had nothing to do with the SC victory in '10-'11, let multiple teams back in the game this season in the third period, and was a last minute two goal miracle away from another one and done playoffs.

He played nicely against the Rags and moreso against the Pens, but lets not kid ourselves here...

Nice understatment in one short sentence...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rask is clutch?? I don't think so.

He was manning the pipes for the epic collapse against the Flyers, had nothing to do with the SC victory in '10-'11, let multiple teams back in the game this season in the third period, and was a last minute two goal miracle away from another one and done playoffs.

He played nicely against the Rags and moreso against the Pens, but lets not kid ourselves here...

Nice understatment in one short sentence...

[/QUOTE]

how about his virtuouso performance tonight? rask is up to the task! cant see us losing game 3. will win in regulation this time. game 4 will be tough! bruins just bring a  lot to the dance with intangibles. barring injury, we win this baby in SIX and rask is your mvp HANDS DOWN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Man, you guys/girls were all right...I was wrong.

Tuukka is a clutch goalie! I know nothing about hockey!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Man, you guys/girls were all right...I was wrong.

Tuukka is a clutch goalie! I know nothing about hockey!

are you really going to blame Rask as Chicago crashed his net like a bunch of,well Hawks crashing their prey. Chicago was the team of destiny and nobody was going to stop it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Rask isn't the reason we lost. This game was lost in the first period after pounding the Chicago net for 20 minutes and going 0-4 on the PP, we walked away with only a 1-0 lead at the first intermission. Every Bruin and Blackhawk that skated tonight had some hand (big or small) in deciding whether there would be a game seven. If your analysis is that Rask isn't clutch and that's why there is no game 7, then you must have just started watching hockey in the last few weeks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

Rask isn't the reason we lost. This game was lost in the first period after pounding the Chicago net for 20 minutes and going 0-4 on the PP, we walked away with only a 1-0 lead at the first intermission. Every Bruin and Blackhawk that skated tonight had some hand (big or small) in deciding whether there would be a game seven. If your analysis is that Rask isn't clutch and that's why there is no game 7, then you must have just started watching hockey in the last few weeks.

Not denying that the offense had plenty of chances in the game that they didn't bury (the Marchand pass to Krecji being the most glaring), but the 'Hawks weathered the storm. I've watched plenty of hockey. My analysis of Rask not being clutch was on display last night. Coughing up two goals in twenty seconds to lose the Stanley Cup on home ice is not clutch. Clutch would've been making those saves and leading the B's to a Game 7. Tuukka is a good goalie and has had a good playoff run and the Bs are better off between the pipes than most - I just don't think he is clutch.