More moves Monday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

More moves Monday?

With the first-round pick from Toronto becoming less valuable with each Leafs win, does anyone think P.C. may make a move involving (but not limited to) that pick by the deadline? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: More moves Monday?

PC has stated in an interview on NESN that most likely if any moves are made it will be a minor one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

I don't think he has cap room to trade the pick for without making a series of other trades arond that.

I think PC is done. This is the team down the stretch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

How bad is Ference hurt?  Hnidy now our #7?  Yikes.  What about Volabik?  I'd rather them grab Rivet off of waivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No chance.  Sure someone could blow him away.  My guess we hold onto it.  Maybe make a minor move and get ready for the playoffs. 
    They could always trade up or trade off the pick at the draft when teams get hungry for the future and we have some contracts off the books to make something happen. 

Pick will still be here after tomorrow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: More moves Monday?:
    [QUOTE]How bad is Ference hurt?  Hnidy now our #7?  Yikes.  What about Volabik?  I'd rather them grab Rivet off of waivers.
    Posted by CamOJonasink[/QUOTE]

Cam - Columbus claimed Rivet off waivers yesterday.  You probably know by now former Bruins Nick Boynton and Marco Sturm were claimed by the Flyers and Caps, respectively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Hold the pick, Leafs have tough games ahead and did not show much against weakend Pens team.

Go B's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

With the rise in the Leafs fortunes, the pick is undervalued now, not the time to trade it.   I think it will end up higher than it is now.  Sell high-buy low. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

So what if the Leafs finish 8th from bottom instead of 5th from bottom.  The top picks are 1-2-3.  After that, it's a crap shoot between the studs available.  RELAX.  RELAX.  That pick is gold.  Hang on to it like your b----.

Anyway, with a trade at the draft table, that possible 8th pick could quickly become 4th or 3rd.  RELAX.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]So what if the Leafs finish 8th from bottom instead of 5th from bottom.  The top picks are 1-2-3.  After that, it's a crap shoot between the studs available.  RELAX.  RELAX.  That pick is gold.  Hang on to it like your b----. Anyway, with a trade at the draft table, that possible 8th pick could quickly become 4th or 3rd.  RELAX.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

5th is a lottery pick.  8th is not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More moves Monday? : 5th is a lottery pick.  8th is not.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    All non-playoff teams take part in the lottery.The 8th pick could become 4th hypothetically.
    http://www.nhlscap.com/draft.htm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I don't think we the Buins fan will need to worry about a major deal. Kaberle was the big name PC was pursuing to help on the PP. I am happy with Kelly and the Vancouver gm. i notice he wins face offs which is important, very important for 3rd line duty actually any line. My only concern with the team is Ryder a 3rd line type player Paille would be better on the 3rd line at LW. Paille Kelly Perverly and i am not sure if he(Ryder will he show up for the playoff season) could fit in with Marchand and Bergy. Can Rechhi be more efficient on 4th line duties. I am not the coach these are coaches decisions to make before play-offs. We have aprox. 20 gms to be playoff ready.Less than 24 hrs. to make one more tweak to roster but nothing major.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

wow, lighten up francis

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In all honesty theres only one deal left he could possibly make and that would be to send ryder and the 1st pick for hemsky or penner that would be a huge factor in getting the Bs to the final. It makes sense, edmonton has 13m in capspace along with wanting another 1st rd pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More moves Monday? : 5th is a lottery pick.  8th is not.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Wrong again ! 20 years of studying hockey ? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts