more of the same

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

more of the same

Another loss to a SH!T team that wont make the playoffs. When was the last time this team won a Saturday day game? Is it at 11 or 12 losses in a row now?

Pathetic effort again !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: more of the same

Calm down.  They outplayed the Isles, anyone who watched could see that.  Move on to tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: more of the same:
    [QUOTE]Calm down.  They outplayed the Isles, anyone who watched could see that.  Move on to tomorrow.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I wish I could share your enthusiasm and confidence... I predict another loss tomorrow.  I wouldn;t be surprised if we hang another ZERO on the board.  if we cant beat the lowly Isles, how are we expected to beat the Rangers?  This team is has zero intensity and drive.... What happened?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Just not true.  Getting more "shots" while not threatening to get a goal except for Luccic's last shot is not "outplaying" anyone.  Its playing bad enough to let another cupcake beat you.  This team is just terrible right now.

Walking away from that loss and pretending they played well is delusional.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]Just not true.  Getting more "shots" while not threatening to get a goal except for Luccic's last shot is not "outplaying" anyone.  Its playing bad enough to let another cupcake beat you.  This team is just terrible right now. Walking away from that loss and pretending they played well is delusional.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

UNFORTUNATELY, And sad to say, I 100% agree......They are playing their worst hockey of the year.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I respectfully disagree.  At no time today did I think the Isles deserved to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I respectfully disagree.  At no time today did I think the Isles deserved to win.
    Agreed, and I'm really more concerned with how they play against the 1st seed than I am in how they looked against the 14th seed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Fuc.king brutal. Taking it up the a.s.s from the lowly Islanders. Unbelievable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I had to watch the game on a bad stream... but the Bruins seemed to have the better of the play. But that is meaningless. I think this is just a tired team that can't seem to find itself. The only cure I see right now is an early playoff exit (or not even making the playoffs) and getting some rest and time to think about where you go from here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I had to watch the game on a bad stream... but the Bruins seemed to have the better of the play. But that is meaningless. I think this is just a tired team that can't seem to find itself. The only cure I see right now is an early playoff exit (or not even making the playoffs) and getting some rest and time to think about where you go from here.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    What the heck? How can losing be a cure for anything? This is a new low for negativity if you think tanking and not even making the playoffs is a viable option.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]I had to watch the game on a bad stream... but the Bruins seemed to have the better of the play. But that is meaningless. I think this is just a tired team that can't seem to find itself. The only cure I see right now is an early playoff exit (or not even making the playoffs) and getting some rest and time to think about where you go from here.

Definitely, quitting is the answer.  What a post!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think the Bruins losing to the Flyers after being up 3 games to none and 3 goals to zero in game seven was a huge turning point... they had to think about that all summer. They had a long time to decide how to respond... and they did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How do you suggest they right the ship?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]How do you suggest they right the ship?
    Just get everyone healthy and back to playing the system when the games actually matter. I'm not concerned with the team's apparent 2nd half troubles. I'll worry about it if they're still playing this way in April and May.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]How do you suggest they right the ship?

It's actually pretty easy.  This is a game of inches.  If Chara's shot that was tipped goes in the net instead of hitting the post we get at least a point and no one is crying.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more of the same : It's actually pretty easy.  This is a game of inches.  If Chara's shot that was tipped goes in the net instead of hitting the post we get at least a point and no one is crying.

So we can get back to winning consistently with a little luck?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]hangnail, they buzzed around a lot today, I'll give you that much.  But, the inability to convert chances and playing the boards too much is catching up to them.   I'd rather have 5 great chances and convert 3 or 4 of them than 20 and convert 2. But, then again, neither I, nor you, nor anyone has any clue what this team will be doing in April.  They could get swept in the first round or repeat as Cup winners.   
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

better chance that they repeat than be swept....

that said, i wouldn't bet two bucks on the former happening either with the way the B'S have played the last two months....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]So we can get back to winning consistently with a little luck?

We're talking about today's game.  To win consistently it takes more. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to more of the same:[QUOTE]Another loss to a SH!T team that wont make the playoffs. When was the last time this team won a Saturday day game? Is it at 11 or 12 losses in a row now? Pathetic effort again ! Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

Another crying, whiny thread started by someone who's favorite player leads teams to Stanley Cups. My how things change when a team loses without two of their best  playmakers.

"Where never going to make it, were all doomed!"...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to more of the same : Another crying, whiny thread started by someone who's favorite player leads teams to Stanley Cups. My how things change when a team loses without two of their best  playmakers. "Where never going to make it, were all doomed!"...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Huh? Who's my favorite player? and where am i whining? I'm telling it as it is and as its been for years now. This team plays .333 hockey against teams from the west and out of the eastern playoff race. This isnt new by any stretch, seeing as its been going on for years now.

If you want to argue with me and validate any comment you made then please make a legit arguement against me, but you cant. So I'll move on and take this as just another person with the rose colored glasses on that believes this team will just turn it on in the playoffs. If this team hadnt gone on a epic streak in November and Decemeber they would be out of the playoffs and thats probably where they should be in all honesty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: more of the same:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more of the same :  So I'll move on and take this as just another person with the rose colored glasses on that believes this team will just turn it on in the playoffs.
    Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

No you won't you will be back n claim "you just got mad because of a bad loss and you always knew the Bruins would do well".

Bandwagon jumpers don't call it like they see it!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more of the same : No you won't you will be back n claim "you just got mad because of a bad loss and you always knew the Bruins would do well". Bandwagon jumpers don't call it like they see it!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

OK im pretty sure your just fcked in the head at this point. This is hardly my first post about this issue and your still not giving a valid arguement. Nice try troll ... move along now fool.