more tears from miracle max

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

more tears from miracle max

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/06/21/habs-pacioretty-holds-grudge-against-chara-even-after-apology/#more-21273

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Markov+deal+works+agent+says/4978582/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: more tears from miracle max

The Kings stinking son fired me.  And thank you so much for bring up such a painful memory.  While you're at it, why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?  We're CLOSED!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

F Max Pacioretty.  If he wasn't such a smart-a**ed little dink, he might not have run into a stanchion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Concussions are a weird thing . . . I think mine was similar to the case of Horton's, where we were both unconscious for a long period of time but came back a couple days later and had no symptoms since. I hope the same for him and I would never say he embellished his injury at all. I know exactly what he's going through and I hope a lot of fans out there are trying to realize the same thing now."

He did have some nice things to say about Horton but that doesn't mean I don't want every Bruin to keep hitting Miracle Max every chance they get next year cause he is still a Shab and keeps bringing up the hit!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

He said he turned the TV off after the end of Game 7 in the Stanley Cup final because he didn’t want to see Chara accept the trophy.

Hey assholemax, no one gives a fock what you did with your TV. We couldn't give a sheet whether you watched or not, shitface. Fack you. We enjoyed watching Big Z hoist the Stanley, and whether you and your little phaggy Hab friends watched or not doesn't matter a horsesheet to us. Fack you, Max.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: more tears from miracle max:
    [QUOTE]"Concussions are a weird thing . . . I think mine was similar to the case of Horton's, where we were both unconscious for a long period of time but came back a couple days later and had no symptoms since. I hope the same for him and I would never say he embellished his injury at all. I know exactly what he's going through and I hope a lot of fans out there are trying to realize the same thing now." He did have some nice things to say about Horton but that doesn't mean I don't want every Bruin to keep hitting Miracle Max every chance they get next year cause he is still a Shab and keeps bringing up the hit!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I am sure this is my bias coming through, but I don't like how Max seems to put himself in the same sentence/class as Chara and Horton. 

Like Horton, with 500 NHL games, over 165 goals and a Stanley Cup ring needs Max to carry his water for him.  At present, Max is an under-achieving former 1st round pick that has scored 20 goals in 123 NHL games. Get well Max, but don't flatter yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

miracle max will have to keep his mouth shut during the season.

I love what the B's did to the Habs, Stars and Islanders this year (was it the Islanders or Pens the B's brawled with?). I don't like senseless violence but man did it ever go far in bringing this team together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I haven't been sober since game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals, therefore, I don't care about this at the moment. If I mattered at all that would be my response.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: more tears from miracle max:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more tears from miracle max :  At present, Max is an under-achieving former 1st round pick that has scored 20 goals in 123 NHL games. Get well Max, but don't flatter yourself. Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

He does have an uppity tone to him he seems to me that he thinks he's of that Connecticut blue blood sect. If had just made the comment about Horton I would have been fine with his statement but of course he's keeping the fires stoked.

Can you imagine the hoopla for the first game in Montreal next season ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

interesting how miracle max and horton reacted to their concussions...

horton: was trying to get up almost immediately.

miracle max:  you would have thought he was dead.

most embarrassing american hockey player since komisarek.  it's fitting maxine is a dirty little turtle. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

will it ever end ......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...................no.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Cmon Max is a pretty good player. Not saying I think Chara is dirty or that it was a bad hit. I think Rome's hit on Horton was dirtier but what he's doing is obvious it makes sense to keep the rivalry up.

Max will be good, sux he got hurt but its obvious what he's trying to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

"I am sure this is my bias coming through, but I don't like how Max seems to put himself in the same sentence/class as Chara and Horton."

Yeah, I'm with you.

He's trying to use Horton to legitimize his own actions.

A) Montreal's a pack of divers, so when one goes down like a sack of potatoes it's no big deal.  Same with Vancouver.

B) Gee Max, you were cleared the day after you guys lost the last game?  Must have been a killer concussion.

C) Let's just say, Max, that you don't know anything about anything when it comes to other people's concussions.  Leave Horton alone, he doesn't need your help.  And go visit with Savard for a day.

D) So you're putting on weight?  Excellent -- I'll look forward to you taking out some of the Bs bad boys next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Thank you Legion and 86!!  Post(s) of the thread!!!!  HAHAHA!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Well, you guys obviously havent heard the real tragedy of this. The story here in Montreal is that the concussion somehow scrambled Maxies brain so that he cant see 3-D anymore. For someone who loves movies, this is now a big big problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]" I am sure this is my bias coming through, but I don't like how Max seems to put himself in the same sentence/class as Chara and Horton." Yeah, I'm with you. He's trying to use Horton to legitimize his own actions. A) Montreal's a pack of divers, so when one goes down like a sack of potatoes it's no big deal.  Same with Vancouver. B) Gee Max, you were cleared the day after you guys lost the last game?  Must have been a killer concussion. C) Let's just say, Max, that you don't know anything about anything when it comes to other people's concussions.  Leave Horton alone, he doesn't need your help.  And go visit with Savard for a day. D) So you're putting on weight?  Excellent -- I'll look forward to you taking out some of the Bs bad boys next season.
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]

A) Boston, of course, never dives, especially Tim Thomas lightly brushed while outside of the crease, or Brad Marchand...well...all the time.

B) Gee, Nathan, you flew 3,000 miles a few days after the talk of the town was "Will he ever be the same? Will he be back for training camp? Will he even be able to play again??" Must have been some concussion. (For the record, I can't see how anyone objective can claim that either guy embellished his injury).

C) Only Mark Recchi is qualified to make medical diagnoses and commentary on fellow players.  He alone is allowed to comment on the extent of other players injuries (and he's so brilliant he can do so from 400 miles away without the benefit of examination). No other player has the expertise to make such statements.

D) Maybe Pacioretty can give a Bruins player a light shove next year, and said player can react like a Diva (like, say, Zdeno Chara in OT at the Bell Centre, a player who is usually above such shenanigans).

Get off your soapbox. You have the best team in the NHL. You have the Stanley Cup for Pete's sake, and you're concerned with a player from a team you beat in Round 1?  Priorities and perspective, anyone?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

such a sensible poster. by coming here and posting, you kennedy, are contributing to this nonsense. BTW, the real difference between the bruins coaches and players, and montreals'...the b's said it's a league matter and MOVED ON. the habs are STILL CRYING. get over it  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Acting like a Diva?   Coming from a habs fan who cheers for an army of divas?   HAHAHAHA.  Why are you (a troll who can't admit it) on this message board again?

I'll await your justification essay (part III).

Too funny!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

Get a life Bruins fans...stop reading montreal gazette,,, it's summer time for God sake !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

B) Gee, Nathan, you flew 3,000 miles a few days after the talk of the town was "Will he ever be the same? Will he be back for training camp? Will he even be able to play again??" Must have been some concussion. (For the record, I can't see how anyone objective can claim that either guy embellished his injury).

I was never one that said that Max Embellished his Injury. But there was a huge difference between the way Boston and MTL reacted to those hits. Boston was outraged but didnt call the police, Jet Blue didnt refuse to fly Canadiens players, TD didnt threaten to withdraw its NHL sponsorship etc...

Lets just drop it and be happy thier both doing better than expected.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

[QUOTE]Well, you guys obviously havent heard the real tragedy of this. The story here in Montreal is that the concussion somehow scrambled Maxies brain so that he cant see 3-D anymore. For someone who loves movies, this is now a big big problem.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

your father should have done a stain on his sheets instead of making one in society.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more tears from miracle max : A) Boston, of course, never dives, especially Tim Thomas lightly brushed while outside of the crease, or Brad Marchand...well...all the time. B) Gee, Nathan, you flew 3,000 miles a few days after the talk of the town was "Will he ever be the same? Will he be back for training camp? Will he even be able to play again??" Must have been some concussion. (For the record, I can't see how anyone objective can claim that either guy embellished his injury). C) Only Mark Recchi is qualified to make medical diagnoses and commentary on fellow players.  He alone is allowed to comment on the extent of other players injuries (and he's so brilliant he can do so from 400 miles away without the benefit of examination). No other player has the expertise to make such statements. D) Maybe Pacioretty can give a Bruins player a light shove next year, and said player can react like a Diva (like, say, Zdeno Chara in OT at the Bell Centre, a player who is usually above such shenanigans). Get off your soapbox. You have the best team in the NHL. You have the Stanley Cup for Pete's sake, and you're concerned with a player from a team you beat in Round 1?  Priorities and perspective, anyone?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

A)  Every player dives sometimes.  But just like Boston is best at being gritty and tough, Montreal is best at diving.  That's your team.  It's your teams identity.  Own it.

B) Are you a Doctor, passing judgement on Nathan's injury? Dr. Kennedy?  LoL, then read "C".

C) Ever hear this saying?  "Don't need to be a meteorologist to tell if it's raining."

D)  Correlation does not prove causality.  I know, I know... duh waht?  Education is not Montreal's strong suit, more of a Boston thing, but look it up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Well, you guys obviously havent heard the real tragedy of this. The story here in Montreal is that the concussion somehow scrambled Maxies brain so that he cant see 3-D anymore. For someone who loves movies, this is now a big big problem.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Ahh man......nice

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

A) Brad Marchand...dives? Yeah, he dives at guys like PK who then falls over backwards to get a call.

B) Something about Horton?  Why does Montreal have to use Horton to explain about Maxie's injury?  And no, we didn't phone 911 when Horton got hit.

C) What's the problem with Rex?  You guys are breaking my heart with the whining.

D) Maxie give someone a light shove?  Ok, what happens then?  Oh, Maxie hits the ice and writhes in pain.

Sections
Shortcuts