More Whiners than winners here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: More Whiners than winners here!

They will still whine when Stanley comes home as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I wish I'd written that post myself

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

look at the threads started tonight and some by whom I thought were credible posters:

-WJC far more entertaining than that load of p00 -Leafs n Bs Game
    -same old c #@p
    -This team ain't good enough

Then nobody goes on good threads like IIHF WJC, Around the League, OHL updates except for always the same 3-4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's awful.  I'm thrilled that Rask played well.  I was worried that he might not ever play well again.

Victory over the Leafs is good for two points in the standings and no two points for the B's first round pick in a few months.

I couldn't be happier.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here!:
    [QUOTE]It's awful.  I'm thrilled that Rask played well.  I was worried that he might not ever play well again. Victory over the Leafs is good for two points in the standings and no two points for the B's first round pick in a few months. I couldn't be happier.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I thought Rask was terrific tonight.Overall there were a lot of good signs.Seguin seemed much more comfortable on the wing with Bergeron and Recchi.That tells me his confidence matters more than whether he lines up at center or wing.Good road trip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I am more and more impressed with Kampfer.  Nice win!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]I am more and more impressed with Kampfer.  Nice win!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

absolutely!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]They will still whine when Stanley comes home as well.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Believe me....if they ever win the cup. I'll be the first guy taking a weeks holidays to give my liver a sound thrashing lol! Then...I could die in peace!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]look at the threads started tonight and some by whom I thought were credible posters: -WJC far more entertaining than that load of p00 -Leafs n Bs Game -same old c #@p -This team ain't good enough Then nobody goes on good threads like IIHF WJC, Around the League, OHL updates except for always the same 3-4.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Bs......tell me you weren't  frustrated watching that 1st period? My point was..shouldn't we be taking it to the Leafs...I mean c'mon....its the Toronto Maple Leafs....not the Detroit Red Wings. We are supposed to be an elite team...when we attack like we did in the 2nd, we are as good as any team in the league. It's when we sit back and don't make any plays we look very disjointed and clumsy in our own end.......I want to see more than 20 minutes a game of the attacking Bruins.....that's all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]They will still whine when Stanley comes home as well.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

"It makes me wonder why they bother watching" a wise women told me tonight.
    over and out.

P.S.  I wonder what the fans of the other 29 teams whine about when it's not their team that won the cup or what about those teams that don't make the playoffs ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here! :  P.S.  I wonder what the fans of the other 29 teams whine about when it's not their team that won the cup or what about those teams that don't make the playoffs ?

Idk why dont you go to toronto and ask someone LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

See 3 out of 4 of my posts.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

good game, a little added breath holding as we all wished Tuuka would stay the course. Just what Tuuka needed, as did the team that helped him. Toronto has added some speed which makes some of the bruins look slow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BzFan4life,  if you jump to the Bruins being c#@p with only one peroid of the game being played then you're life will be miserable 4life, everytime the Bruins are behind on the scoreboard,  right ?
    It takes 3 periods to win.
    Every team matches up differently so to downplay the Leafs is just not fair.  They beat Ottawa 5-1 ,  they beat Capitols in Washington. 
    When they play the Bruins they bring it up a notch taking into consideration of recent history (Kessel and Rask trades).  I'm sure their boss has come down in their lockeroom whenever they play the Bruins just to remind them (I know he did last season).  I don't think they would want to make their GM look bad and therefore showup to play the Bruins.
    Answer me this,  when the Bruins beat Tampa 8-1 does it mean they are far superior than the Lightening ? 
    On any given night any team can beat another no matter where they are in standings.
    Look at the Islandersrecent wins, The Pens, Habs, Flames and the powerhouse you called the Detroit Redwings.  Does that mean the Islanders are a better team ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

I was really happy to see the Lucic-Savard-Horton line contribute and hope that it continues.

I also noticed that Seguin looked much more comfortable out there, and MAN can that kid FLY.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I've watched all the road trip games and overall was impressed with the B's efforts.  A great chess move to put Rask in last nite to bolster his confidence.  Seguin has been playing better.  Marchand has been playing out of his mind.  Perhaps it's just me but Lucic has been skating harder and faster than ever before. Savvy has been steadily improving .  Bergy is fantastic in the one on ones and this kid Kampfer doesn't look out of place at all.   I would rather be wathching the B's than either the Leafs or Habs at this point . The future looks bright.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"More Whiners than winners here!

Define "winners" ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to More Whiners than winners here!:
    [QUOTE]What the hell ???  Bruins get 8 out of 10 points ,  don't lose a game on this road trip in regulation or in OT and get points in 6 straight games !!!  Yet some of you , many that is, find a way to freakin whine, whine , whine... Fighting with each other...  Grow up ! My rant. wait I should have started a trade this guy that guy thread

When the Bruins eventually win a Stanley Cup, people will complain about the parade route...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]"More Whiners than winners here! Define "winners" ?
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I guess "winners" means not getting passed the second round?????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

LOL what a bunch of crybaby sheep and pom pom wavers

People are "whining" because to anyone who isn't a clear cut kool aid drinker or apologist like BsLegion is it is painfully obvious this team is not Cup calibre. The team is too inconsitent. Lacks heart and grit most nights. etc etc

Fans who dont post on here 24/7 with foam fingers realize it is either one and done or out in the second round again and real fans and not Jacobs enablers SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY OR SATISFIED WITH THAT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]LOL what a bunch of crybaby sheep and pom pom wavers People are "whining" because to anyone who isn't a clear cut kool aid drinker or apologist like BsLegion is it is painfully obvious this team is not Cup calibre. The team is too inconsitent. Lacks heart and grit most nights. etc etc Fans who dont post on here 24/7 with foam fingers realize it is either one and done or out in the second round again and real fans and not Jacobs enablers SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY OR SATISFIED WITH THAT!
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Hey RMiller.I thought(hoped)something happenned to you.You haven't been around as much lately.You'll be surprised to know you haven't been missed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I LOVE WINNING. GO BRUINS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]LOL what a bunch of crybaby sheep and pom pom wavers People are "whining" because to anyone who isn't a clear cut kool aid drinker or apologist like BsLegion is it is painfully obvious this team is not Cup calibre. The team is too inconsitent. Lacks heart and grit most nights. etc etc Fans who dont post on here 24/7 with foam fingers realize it is either one and done or out in the second round again and real fans and not Jacobs enablers SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY OR SATISFIED WITH THAT!
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    For someone so new to the forum you feel you've  got everyone pegged.You're a troll with no life.It's not our fault people don't like you.My guess is that it's a hygiene issue.Get out of Mom's basement and have a shower.Use some mouthwash.Just take babysteps.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

There are still plenty of people around here who like to talk hockey, enjoy watching their team and will be with this team through the highs and lows.

It reminds me of the Patriots fan that gets upset when Welker catches the touchdown while Branch is the guy on your fantasy roster. I mean, it's a touchdown. In the real game. Which is good.

The Bruins beat Toronto. They got 2 points. Which is good.

Ignore them. While they're complaining, we'll go buy some tickets and enjoy our lives.

Sections
Shortcuts