Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

to Peter Chiarelli and Cam Neely ...if u happen to read this post and you need help for your trade negos ..I'd be willing to go help you at NO CHARGE ....ober 50 years of experience in hockey at all levels + my passion for the game and my love of the Bruins make me the ideal candidate..

here is my email :  BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

and also that's not a real e-mail address, if you think that peter chiarelli is really going to contact you, you should probably use your real e-mail

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

I believe Stanley is saying that Cam & Chia need to hire on one Mr. Robert Gordon Orr #4 to our front office in an advisory position. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

I believe Stanley is saying that Cam & Chia need to hire on one Mr. Robert Gordon Orr #4 to our front office in an advisory position. 

no he's not. he legitimately thinks they read this and will hire him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to MustangBri's comment:

no he's not. he legitimately thinks they read this and will hire him. 

It's true, it's not the first time he's mentioned that he thinks they read the board for input.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

to Peter Chiarelli and Cam Neely ...if u happen to read this post and you need help for your trade negos ..I'd be willing to go help you at NO CHARGE ....ober 50 years of experience in hockey at all levels + my passion for the game and my love of the Bruins make me the ideal candidate..

and also that's not a real e-mail address, if you think that peter chiarelli is really going to contact you, you should probably use your real e-mail

Dude ...This is my real address ..email me I will answer you with a Picture

Regards

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

out of curiousity, and desire for a good laugh, if you were the GM of the Bs, what would you do in the first year.

not the first year ...the first day ...I would get rid of Pandolfo ..give him his paycheque and bye bye ....give a chance to a talented player..if Spooner cant make it try Tardif or Cunningham or Sauve cant be worst than Pandolfo .....I would make a trade this week ...if Iginla is too expensive ..go after Clowe but not Jagr (the old man is tired and slow) ...not another old man please..Iginla is not young but at 35 he is still in top shape all he needs in his carreer is a little hope for the Stanley Cup ..this guy can still score 35 goals in the NHL in a full season ...Fans would love him....I would trade Horton one on one for Ryan Clowe ....and so much more...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ya. i just emailed that email. it doesn't exist. and horton for clowe. uh. no.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

for all those desperate for clowe. he still has 0 goals. nice piece? yes. don't sell out for him though. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

We need to make a move soon ...dont wait till its too late ...I would love to see Iginla in a Bruins jersey in time for the playoffs...no mater the cost ...we need him...

I would send Pev + Subban +a 2nd round pick

Let move !  Lets do it !

Love to see Iginla on board -- I was in agreement until "no matter the cost". PC would have moved on many available players already gobbled up but we are not privy to the asking prices. I feel like many teams would like to get their clamps on Lucic. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see him go yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ya. i just emailed that email. it doesn't exist. and horton for clowe. uh. no.

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

this MY email adress 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry ..really sorry ...its 

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well as of today I got both

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@ yahoo.com

dam it ...no wonder why I didnt get an answer from PC ...my email address was wrong..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Still nothing to report ...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz