Most easily intimidated player? Really?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Most easily intimidated player? Really?

What a silly player poll.....but still makes me laugh:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=387889

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: Most easily intimidated player? Really?

I can't wait for the next one: "NHL player with the worst B.O."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Well the Sedin sisters were actually picked as a pair, so they were 8% each, or 16% total, since I beleive they share everything.

They are the scardiest cats in the league....followed by Little Phil.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What a dumb poll. Ilya Kovalchuk intimidated? I once saw him chase Sean Avery down the rink then give him a beating. Sedins? Intimidated? They take a beating in front of the net and still go there. Pretty sure you can't put up the numbers those two do and be intimidated. No, they don't fight but I would hardly call them intimidated. The only time I can recall actually seeing a player intimidated was when Komiserek was playing on the Habs. You could see it when he was going back to get the puck he was looking for Lucic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think both the Sedins and Kessel have shown they are stars that can be intimidated.  But this seems like a mean-spirited and unnecessary poll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Most easily intimidated player? Really?:
    [QUOTE]I think both the Sedins and Kessel have shown they are stars that can be intimidated.  But this seems like a mean-spirited and unnecessary poll.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

True, but it's always entertaining to watch Leafs fans blow-up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't get Kovalchuk in there either.  Last week Brayden Schenn called him out and he promptly decked the kid with a vicious (although possibly lucky) right-hand.  I've seen him take on fights he's expected to lose, just to get his team going or stick up for someone.  He's never looked intimidated to me.

Kessel seems like a pretty good choice.  He just doesn't look like he enjoys tough games or tough competition one bit.

Komisarek in Montreal was intimidation defined.  Totally rattled, lost his game.

Can I still vote for Petr Nedved? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Saw that. the poll is pure shenanigans, but it is lots and lots and lots of fun to read the Laffs fans comments, as Red noted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

What I saw of Marc Staal last night against Lucic, a runaway train looking for the caboose named Peverly!  I would say he has strong consideration for my personal poll as a player intimidated!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Most easily intimidated player? Really?:
    [QUOTE]What I saw of Marc Staal last night against Lucic, a runaway train looking for the caboose named Peverly!  I would say he has strong consideration for my personal poll as a player intimidated!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

I thought of that play too.  That was great.  He takes an extra shot at a prone Lucic after the whistle, then backs away, stands beind the ref, ignores Lucic, then turns and is suddenly 'furious' at Peverly who has two Rangers holding him already, then back comes Lucic and he's suddenly behind the refs again.  Classic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Sedin Sisters may be highly skilled but they are clearly intimidated, especially as evidenced they way they disappeared at playoff time when they would meet physical defensemen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Most easily intimidated player? Really?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most easily intimidated player? Really? : True, but it's always entertaining to watch Leafs fans blow-up. Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

^Yes it is Red!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

LOVE the comments on TSN. Always make me laugh.

Sections
Shortcuts