Most Hated Rivals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Most Hated Rivals

In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : Yes it is........so relax Mr. Serious. 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I was being sarcastic as well. I did not think San had the power to ban them from the city.

Or does he.....

(P.S, havent seen that Mallette bomb in a while, that was a doozy)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : (P.S, havent seen that Mallette bomb in a while, that was a doozy)
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Beautiful punch Kelv, didn't have to fake the left first either. Just a straight right over the top Baron couldn't stop it. Definitely one of my top ten Bruins-Hab moments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : Beautiful punch Kelv, didn't have to fake the left first either. Just a straight right over the top Baron couldn't stop it. Definitely one of my top ten Bruins-Hab moments.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    San, I seem to remember Baron claiming Mallette hit him with an elbow smash rather than a punch. Great KO either way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In case anyone missed it, here's Matt Coo, I mean Chris Neil, blindsiding Chris Drury.

Nice to see Buffalo react, you know, when your #1 center gets taken out on a dirty blindside hit.  I'm sure the Bruins would do the same...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In case anyone missed it, here's Matt Coo, I mean Chris Neil, blindsiding Chris Drury. Nice to see Buffalo react, you know, when your #1 center gets taken out on a dirty blindside hit.  I'm sure the Bruins would do the same... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaeURPkJTKc
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Fletch, that was clearly a head shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : San, I seem to remember Baron claiming Mallette hit him with an elbow smash rather than a punch. Great KO either way. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Then Baron claimed he wooped up on Troy during the next game. Mallette however didn't need any help getting into the box, another shameful Shab excuse Dez.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : Then Baron claimed he wooped up on Troy during the next game. Mallette however didn't need any help getting into the box, another shameful Shab excuse Dez.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Do you remember Baron making a big show of taking off his elbow pads like it was going to help him win the 2nd fight? I still laugh when I think about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Hated Rivals : Do you remember Baron making a big show of taking off his elbow pads like it was going to help him win the 2nd fight? I still laugh when I think about it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZuwGvlZqo&feature=player_embedded

Baron got a point for the takedown but It doesn't take back that he had to ask his teammates what happened after the 1st fight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I looked away and didn't realize how much response "Neil's a punk" had generated. I don't give Neil much credit for fighting Lucic.  He did it once.  He got tomato canned.  He hasn't gone with him since, but he sure is a different player against the Bruins when Lucic isn't in the lineup.  Not only does he go with Seidenberg, he does his little "whoop!" like he's the champ after the fact. He picks his spots.  He went with Chara but basically clung to his leg like a 2 year old who doesn't want daddy to leave for work - good trade for the Senators. Before we go calling him a 15 goal man - he had 13 last year, and he's been in double digits twice in the last 5 years.  He had 16 in his best year.  His skills are only slighty above Shawn Thornton levels.  He's a better hitter - his shot on Boychuk was clean, for example.  But in many ways, it's his ability to run around looking for the huge hit that makes him a punk.  He acts like he wears the belt, and tucks his tail when someone proposes a title fight.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Thornton isnt a hockey player...Neil is!!!

Neil has never been suspended.  His hits that I have shown are GREAT hockey hits minus the Drury which was bad...His fight card makes ST looks like little league as well.  I seem to remember ST calling out Scott.  He avoided Scott like the plague....Neil has fought every good-great NHL fighter not named Probert.  Pick his spots?  How can a guy that has fought Simon, Orr, Chara(twice), Domi(twice) Shelley, Godard etc etc be a guy who picks his spots.  Good lord look at Lucic fight card.  Its middle weights with an occasional thumpings from anyone who knows how to fight well(ie Orr/Vandameer). 

Neil has notched 14-15-16 goal seasons.  That to me is a hockey player...does he cross the line on hits?  Sometimes...but that will happen when you deliver as many as he does.   Neil isnt in the same league as a Cooke or a Torres.  Neil hits hard...he looks to hit hard everytime on the ice.  No shifts off...he wants to nail you.  If he is on the ice please keep your head up.  I laugh when people say he picked on Seidenberg.  I have shown video or Lucic suckering a young Dman in Tampa...I have seen a complete Bruins team pound on a Hab team with no fighters...yet Neil is a man you picks his spots...cmon?
    Marchand has two years under his belt and has been suspended and fined.  He is a skill guy that plays like a rat...but he's different bc he backs it up BS.  Laughable.  His rep as a rat is far more out there then his skill and clutch play last year.  He crosses the line everytime he is on the ice and has attempted to hurt people.  I hope he calms down bc he is needed on the ice.   

Please don't compare a useful 3-4th line guy to a goon like ST.  Neil is a player and I would love him on the Bruins.  So would 29 other teams.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts