Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney

I have this fool on ignore, but out of curiosity I looked at one of his posts and I saw the most incredibly ignorant and pompous posts I've ever read;

What a pitiful group of yippees ...so weak, no individual opinions.

I think its from missing out on the Orr era.. See, once you see the best, its hard to watch these lacksadaisical players ...

This team is so average at best Its flaws will be highlighted against better competition- recall what the Wings did to them in those 2 games? These Bruins just don' t have the talents and skills to compete.

1) Who missed out on the Orr era?  MANY if not the majority of the posters here watched Orr - myself included.  You are NOTHING SPECIAL because you saw Orr play.

2) YOU MISSED OUT on the Orr era you idiot because you have no idea of what you witnessed.
    To compare one of the best lineups in NHL history to ANY other team is utterly ignorant.
    a) You know that piece of garbage ring you bought your wife.
    It's garbage, look at the Hope Diamond.
    b) You know that piece of garbage you drive?
    It's garbage compared to a Bugati Varon.
    c) Your know that disgusting hovel you live in?
    It's garbage compared to the Taj Mahal.
    d) You think you can write?
    You are nothing compared to William Shakespeare.

3) If you knew anything about hockey at all you would know that teams that dominate an era such as the Orr Bruins team and the Wayne Oilers teams are gone for good.

4) If you knew anything about hockey you would know you were looking at an entirely different sport since 40 years ago.
    Larry Robinson was the biggest baddest mothers around back then - he was 6'3" and 220 - compare that to Chara at 6'9" and 260 and 8% body fat.
    If you knew anything about hockey you would know that they basically stood around beating the crap out of each other.  If the puck went into the corner it wouldn't come out, it was legal for a defenseman to put his foot against the puck and tie it up.
    Entirely different game back then and to compare it to the game today is like comparing a 1969 Chrysler Impala to a 2011 Chevy Impala.

5) I've been very critical of this team and so have many other posters, why you don't read those posts I don't know.  Unless you think a negative comment is simply to say the team stinks without saying anything specific other than that.

NEWS FLASH - that is not discussing, that is simply name calling.

6) If it is so hard to watch lackadaisical players, why do you?

7) Aveage team? because clearly they are in the second round of the playoffs and NEWS FLASH there are 8 teams left and how is that 'average.'

8) So this team doesn't have the "skills to compete"?  And you mean compete for a cup of course, because they have demonstrated they have the skills to compete within the conference.

Comparing them to the Red Wings?  They are in the OTHER CONFERENCE chucklehead.  YES THE WESTERN CONFERENCE IS STRONGER.  No kidding.  I/Bruins fans will have to worry about that if they get to the cup final.

A cup final is way beyond my *reasonable* expectation level.  And of course I would like to see them win one or more, but it is idiotic and unreasonable to expect this team or ANY team to win it every year.

You know nothing about hockey.  Did you ever play?  I played hs and college and play now.  You are the same age as me - and I'll bet you don't play anymore, you just sit around and make ignorant and pompous comments.

There are tons of knowledgable people posting here, but you obviously don't read them.  All you do is spend all your time making inciteful comments.

You are 52 years old.  You have spent it perfecting being a fool.  Congrats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney

Funny thing is BadHab, he won't respond. See, once you call him out, he runs and hides like the troll he is.

Hey Cactus:
    Oley, motherf*cker. Oh, and don't forget. FOUR!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

badhab, if that post from coctus tiny gets you that riled up, i think you need to put him on ignore again.  everybody knows he's a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney:
    badhab, if that post from coctus tiny gets you that riled up, i think you need to put him on ignore again.  everybody knows he's a moron.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

I did, but looked at one of his posts out of curiousity.

Very difficult question to answer;
    is this guy more of a;
    jerk
    or
    moron
    or
    pompous
    or
    foolish.

This is a disgusting person who gives trolls a bad name.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

wow dude get a life, who cares?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney:
    wow dude get a life, who cares?!
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup

Hey. 

He irritates me to death with stupid comments.

And why aren't you drinking grey goose and getting ornery?

And what are you going to do about it?  huh?  what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's an arrogance of age BadHab. I'm NOT old enough to remember the Orr Bruins (I have a couple of vague memories of seeing him in a Hawks uniform), but despite the fact I was not a witness, I can still recognize every point that you made.

Why?

Because I understand the game and its history.

It's ignorant  to think that those of us who are younger do not have the same knowledge or appreciation for the game (if not more so) because we weren't born in the 60's or before. I know, unlike CT, most posters here don't give a crap about age (or gender for that matter, but that's a separate problem I have with Cactus) - just hockey knowledge. I have a feeling that most of us on here have more experience actually on the ice than Cactus Tony.

My recommendation? Put Cactus back on ignore and save yourself the aggravation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Why posters on here keep replying to his posts is more baffling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

BADHab, Awesome Post! I am proud that there is another guy my age on the blog! 52 in June...I served all over the world. So during the 80's and 90's I was out of town. I remember the 70's Bruins well. Since I've retired from military service, I finally get to watch my Bruins again, pass on the legacy to my kids. I definitely remember the Orr era and even as kid I understood that, that was a once in a generation team.
    Thx again for taking that meat head apart for all of us.
    Doc
    In Response to Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney:
    I have this fool on ignore, but out of curiosity I looked at one of his posts and I saw the most incredibly ignorant and pompous posts I've ever read; What a pitiful group of yippees ...so weak, no individual opinions. I think its from missing out on the Orr era.. See, once you see the best, its hard to watch these lacksadaisical players ... This team is so average at best Its flaws will be highlighted against better competition- recall what the Wings did to them in those 2 games? These Bruins just don' t have the talents and skills to compete. 1) Who missed out on the Orr era?  MANY if not the majority of the posters here watched Orr - myself included.  You are NOTHING SPECIAL because you saw Orr play. 2) YOU MISSED OUT on the Orr era you idiot because you have no idea of what you witnessed. To compare one of the best lineups in NHL history to ANY other team is utterly ignorant. a) You know that piece of garbage ring you bought your wife. It's garbage, look at the Hope Diamond. b) You know that piece of garbage you drive? It's garbage compared to a Bugati Varon. c) Your know that disgusting hovel you live in? It's garbage compared to the Taj Mahal. d) You think you can write? You are nothing compared to William Shakespeare. 3) If you knew anything about hockey at all you would know that teams that dominate an era such as the Orr Bruins team and the Wayne Oilers teams are gone for good. 4) If you knew anything about hockey you would know you were looking at an entirely different sport since 40 years ago. Larry Robinson was the biggest baddest mothers around back then - he was 6'3" and 220 - compare that to Chara at 6'9" and 260 and 8% body fat. If you knew anything about hockey you would know that they basically stood around beating the crap out of each other.  If the puck went into the corner it wouldn't come out, it was legal for a defenseman to put his foot against the puck and tie it up. Entirely different game back then and to compare it to the game today is like comparing a 1969 Chrysler Impala to a 2011 Chevy Impala. 5) I've been very critical of this team and so have many other posters, why you don't read those posts I don't know.  Unless you think a negative comment is simply to say the team stinks without saying anything specific other than that. NEWS FLASH - that is not discussing, that is simply name calling. 6) If it is so hard to watch lackadaisical players, why do you? 7) Aveage team? because clearly they are in the second round of the playoffs and NEWS FLASH there are 8 teams left and how is that 'average.' 8) So this team doesn't have the "skills to compete"?  And you mean compete for a cup of course, because they have demonstrated they have the skills to compete within the conference. Comparing them to the Red Wings?  They are in the OTHER CONFERENCE chucklehead.  YES THE WESTERN CONFERENCE IS STRONGER.  No kidding.  I/Bruins fans will have to worry about that if they get to the cup final. A cup final is way beyond my *reasonable* expectation level.  And of course I would like to see them win one or more, but it is idiotic and unreasonable to expect this team or ANY team to win it every year. You know nothing about hockey.  Did you ever play?  I played hs and college and play now.  You are the same age as me - and I'll bet you don't play anymore, you just sit around and make ignorant and pompous comments. There are tons of knowledgable people posting here, but you obviously don't read them.  All you do is spend all your time making inciteful comments. You are 52 years old.  You have spent it perfecting being a fool.  Congrats.
    Posted by BadHabitude

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BADHab, Awesome Post! I am proud that there is another guy my age on the blog! 52 in June...I served all over the world. So during the 80's and 90's I was out of town. I remember the 70's Bruins well. Since I've retired from military service, I finally get to watch my Bruins again, pass on the legacy to my kids. I definitely remember the Orr era and even as kid I understood that, that was a once in a generation team. Thx again for taking that meat head apart for all of us. Doc In Response to Most ignorant pompous post ever - made by who else but FractusPhoney :
    Posted by TomOBrien

Most people on here are ancient like us, doesn't seem like you were aware of that.

And for good reason, you don't anounce that in every post nor do most people.

I guess some people think it takes a great deal of talent, skill, perseverence  and intelligence to get old.  Wrong - getting old means just that - you got old and like the majority you made it to midlife without getting a fatal disease or accident.

And a certain person here thinks that getting to the ripe old age of 52 makes them think that they have some sort of wisdom far greater than average mortals just because they got that old.

And unless you are a particular fool you realize that man many many people younger than you, know more than you, are smarter than you and less foolish than you.

And at 52 some people think that it means they know everything there is to know in the world - EXACTLY like your average 16 year old knows everything there is to know in the world.

I just look at Tyler Seguin, yah there's tons of things that I've seen and done more than him, but then again I have to eat crow knowing that even tho I've spent the better part of my life playing this game he knows every single trick I know and then some.  It is humbling.

That's why this particular troll really ticks me off.  Reminds me of when I was young and certain coaches and teachers and coworkers imparted me with their "wisdom" and now I realize they were just feeding their own egos.

Exactly like Tony who just posts immature and outlandish comments and proclaims 'admit it, it would be boring with me' - so we should all be grateful that he has provided us with his rudeness.

I don't tolerate fools gladly and I hate ingorance.

40years says what he says and we disagree on everything except grey goose, but he's not a fool merely looking for attention.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It only takes access, not smarts to post . Sometimes we can join some healthy discussions, but it seems to be less frequently lately. For instance, the Bruins won 7-3, and IMO Claude coached horribly. In practice they used existing lines on the PP, then in the game he replaces Marchand with Peverly on the Bergeron line. Can anyone tell me WHY. He also sent out the Kelly line on the first PP, rather than Kreji's line. I love what Kelly does, but Kreji's line was smoking early, so get them out there. I've often stated that there is no need for Thorny on thie Bruins team, however, the way these Flyers are playing, Thorny can be useful. If only he could handle the puck !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why do people put others on ignore? i'm sure no one's reading this because they have me on ignore...so to the 3 of you who don't, hear me out. if you don't like what people post...don't respond(or make fun of them-that's what i tend to do). does what few morons post, bother you so bad, you can't stand the sight of it? to me it's a form of censorship, and all censorship is bad. even to those posters who cross the line, this country allows EVERYONE the right to free speech. like it or not. to censor(that's really what is being done), because you don't agree with a point of view, is not displaying tolerance. it's more reminiscent of tyrannical dictatorships, that allow no point of view other than their own. let's not go there, just MENTALLY ignore, and chuckle to yourself. if you really can't help it, and have to say something, realize you'll never have an inteligent discussion, so DON"T TRY. fruitless. make fun of the poster, and sit back and laugh at the posters trying to talk sense to an idiot. DONE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just don't read his posts. You don't have to click on it. I certainly would not get upset at what he says. I guarantee you 2 things.

1. He's a Bruins fan. He watches the games. Deep dpwn he wants them to win.
    2. He posts stuff like that because he is not intelligent enough or mature enough for that matter to hold a casual conversation regarding observations about the game he just watched. When he makes his idiotic comments it is the only way he can get people to respond and get the attention he so desperatly craves and lacks in his personal life. Your just giving him what he wants when you respond.

Sections
Shortcuts