Most Likely to Happen Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Most Likely to Happen Tonight

Last day of the regular season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Re: Most Likely to Happen Tonight

By the way, full disclosure:

I voted for Kessel getting the hat trick tonight. He shines when he is playing meaningless games against a horrible opponent.

I also forgot to include; Bruins making it through their last game without another major unjury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want to see Stamkos get 60. A huge accomplishment in this hybrid trap, consistent interference after the puck has left a players stick. I could care less who plays the Bruins or Rangers either opponent are both going to lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd like to see Stamkos get 60 as well. Real fun to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Me too Sandog. The last player to hit 60 was Ovechkin four years ago!! Plus, Stamkos is still the only 50 goal scorer this year (unless Malkin gets one this afternoon) That's incredible considering in the 80's and early 90's there were several every year. Yes, the game has changed and now it is a special occurance when this happens. But I do miss the likes of 99, 66, Messier, Kurri, Bossy, Hull, and Neely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan07. Show BostonFan07's posts

Pittsburgh/Philly tonight is a pointless game, look for the stars to be in the owners box tonight to avoid injury. This will be a very rough and tough game, lots of fights and heavy hitting.

NJ will also probably rest players since they're cemented in the 6 spot and probably wouldnt want to lose Parise or Kovy. So I think Ottawa wins in a lackluster game. Washington probably beats the Conn Whale..... I mean NYR in another boring game.

Kessel...lol

Malkin scores if he plays.

Stamkos faces either Mason or Pavelec...62 maybe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, Malkin got his 50th. And Ottawa lost.