Most Recent Behind The B

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Most Recent Behind The B

I thought it was the worst one yet with least content since the Eriksson house hunting episode.

I don't recall any behind the scenes coaching discussion or very little.  Some game stuff.

Didn't comment or cover all the hostilities in the Pens game, I would have liked to hear something from the Shanahan meeting itself or how they were preparing what to say.  No talk of the appeal or Marchand ring kissing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Yeah they completely brushed over everything I wanted to really hear and know more about. I liked that they emphasized the Calgary trip and the call ups a bit. But yeah other than that I thought it was an ok episode. Nothing great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Eriksson house hunting was the worst.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Thornton ragging on Plekanec for wearing a turtleneck was classic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was hilarious! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

[QUOTE]

I enjoyed that as well.  I also liked him heckling that dwarf gutless wussy, Bouillon, asking if a dwarf could make a mustache look good. LMAO  

I would still like his head on a platter from the Ward hit in 2007. That loser never had to answer for that.  

[/QUOTE]

Youve mentioned that one or fifty times.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey!! I like turtlenecks!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought it was the worst one yet with least content since the Eriksson house hunting episode.

I don't recall any behind the scenes coaching discussion or very little.  Some game stuff.

Didn't comment or cover all the hostilities in the Pens game, I would have liked to hear something from the Shanahan meeting itself or how they were preparing what to say.  No talk of the appeal or Marchand ring kissing.

[/QUOTE]

Yeh, it was pretty disappointing. Seems like somebody has gotten control of the edit. If this was supposed to be a realistic behind the scenes series, then how do you completely blow off the pen game? Obviously somebody in charge decides what they do and don't want fans to see. Too bad, I look forward to new episodes...not so much anymore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I can't stand that little puuk or the entire Canadiens organization. No Bruins fan should.

[/QUOTE]

Do us a favor, Mr. Never Paid A Penny For A Bruins Ticket In His Life, don't tell us how to be Bruins fans.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

A very disappointing episode for sure. I mean to not go into detail about that Pens game & not showing the teams reaction to one of the most serious stories of the season, really is missing the whole point of what Behind the B actually is. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A very disappointing episode for sure. I mean to not go into detail about that Pens game & not showing the teams reaction to one of the most serious stories of the season, really is missing the whole point of what Behind the B actually is. 

[/QUOTE]

Come on.  It's produced by the Bruins as a PR piece.  It's not Ken Burns.  Of course they're going to skip the part where the goon got suspended for 15 games.

I didn't watch it, of course, because, if I was forced to watch soap operas, all male soap operas aren't really my thing.

It's great that everyone hated it but Rusty Trombone thinks it'll be up for an Emmy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Come on.  It's produced by the Bruins as a PR piece.  It's not Ken Burns.  Of course they're going to skip the part where the goon got suspended for 15 games.

I didn't watch it, of course, because, if I was forced to watch soap operas, all male soap operas aren't really my thing.

It's great that everyone hated it but Rusty Trombone thinks it'll be up for an Emmy.

[/QUOTE]

I watch it, because sometimes they have the talk during play. I get to hear the interaction of the players on the ice. Like hearing Chara tell Kunitz his dive is fawking embarrassing. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

For the most part. I like it.  I dislike the editing of 'unsavory' things, and I hate the players away from the rink stuff (Lucic with baby, Eriksson house-hunting, Krug listening to Rush in the car), but I like the access to hockey related stuff.  

Footage from the lockerroom, player audio during games, PC and Neely discussing player talent with their staff -- I find most of that stuff fascinating.  The hockey stuff is good.  The non-hockey stuff sucks.  I'll keep watching.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Just noticed your posting info -- could that be for real??  Your latest account was started on 11/23/13 and you have over 3160 posts?!?  WTF?

You average around 100 posts a day.  Every day!?

Between reading and responding, I'd bet each post takes about 5 minutes...that means you're spending over 8 hours on here a day...

Good God man, what are you doing with your life?

Seriously, you need to quit.  That's crazy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just noticed your posting info -- could that be for real??  Your latest account was started on 11/23/13 and you have over 3160 posts?!?  WTF?

You average around 100 posts a day.  Every day!?

Between reading and responding, I'd bet each post takes about 5 minutes...that means you're spending over 8 hours on here a day...

Good God man, what are you doing with your life?

Seriously, you need to quit.  That's crazy.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch.... This is my nomination for Post Of The Year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I agree with people who say the chatter on the ice, the behind the scenes stuff is gold. Watching a player shop for a house is for House Hunters, I want Behind the B stuff.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Who cares about post counts? The amount of reading you all do here in here as much as typing some words and clicking a button.

I post in other forums, not just this one.

Maybe find more interests?  Oh look another post!  Whatever shall I do?!

[/QUOTE]

No one cares about post counts, but if someone is spending eight hours a day, every day, on a message board, that person clearly has serious issues.  You should take that into account when you feel the need to question other people's lives.  Outside of the pure trolls, there isn't a bigger losers at BDC than you, Rusty Trombone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who cares about post counts? The amount of reading you all do here in here as much as typing some words and clicking a button.

[/QUOTE]

No one cares about post counts, but if someone is spending eight hours a day, every day, on a message board, that person clearly has serious issues.  You should take that into account when you feel the need to question other people's lives.  Outside of the pure trolls, there isn't a bigger losers at BDC than you, Rusty Trombone.

[/QUOTE]

Comiing from sombody with close to 19000 posts in a relatively short time you are in no position to critisize others, its quite clear u have very little life after bdc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Comiing from sombody with close to 19000 posts in a relatively short time you are in no position to critisize others, its quite clear u have very little life after bdc.

[/QUOTE]

And you have 1463 posts with about 1450 of them not about hockey, but about a poster who made fun of you a couple of years ago.

I'm sure thats a good life.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you have 1463 posts with about 1450 of them not about hockey, but about a poster who made fun of you a couple of years ago.

I'm sure thats a good life.

[/QUOTE]

I pop in here every week or 2 just for a laugh. Why are u the only one who keeps responding to my comments that have nothing to do with u????? Holy heck man think about it!

Sections
Shortcuts