Most Satisfying 2011 Playoff Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Most Satisfying 2011 Playoff Win

besides game 7 of the Finals of course what was the most satisfying Bruins victory for you? i think it's a tie for me game 7 tampa perfect game for the Bruins and game 3 vancouver when Horton got knocked out and the Bruins still came back and won. i have all of them on DVR. watching game 3 vancouver as we speak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Re: Most Satisfying 2011 Playoff Win

The game 7 win over Montreal .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

This sounds weird, but Game 1 of the finals was important to me because it showed that the B's could play (and outplay) the Canucks...

But best victory I would give to Game 6 because the Bruins needed to come out strong and play well and they did...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

the game against tampa was possibly the best game i've ever seen that ended in regulation. game 7 against montreal was the biggest emotional roller coaster for sure though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lets not forget about game 3 in Montreal. That game is not won, and none of this happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

I was just thinking about Game 3 vs. Montreal as well.  I also loved game 2 vs. Philly.  Going down by two goals early and then striking quickly to tie it and then winning in OT!  That one really ripped the hearts out of philly and there whiny fans.  Even the coach attempted to play psychological games through the media because he knew his team was dead. 

Sweet redemption.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think game 3 of the SCF sent a clear message to the Canucks.  It was the beginning of the end of the SCF this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I would have to say besides game 7 of the finals, the most satisfying win of the playoffs for me is game 7 against the Habs. Habs fans have had so much over our heads in playoff history that it feels that much sweeter the tide has been turning in recent playoff meetings. I think that win against the Habs was the most satisfying win I've ever experienced against our arch rivals. Dramatic game 7 overtime win!! Doesn't get any better than that!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Oh, man! So many good ones to choose from!
    I'm edging towards game 7 against Tampa. The clamp down they put on the bolts and how well they played gave me the final push that convinced me they were good enough to beat anyone, including the vaunted canucks. To play that well in another game 7 proved they had the character and stones to pull it off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

There's lots of great, important wins but if you are going to use the word "satisfying" it HAS to be Game 7 vs. Montreal.

Runner up is Game 6 vs Vancouver after the Luongo diahreea of the mouth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Most Satisfying 2011 Playoff Win:
    the game against tampa was possibly the best game i've ever seen that ended in regulation. game 7 against montreal was the biggest emotional roller coaster for sure though
    Posted by thedauber1

This covers it for me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

game #4 vs habnots....

comeback led by Ference telling 'em where to stick it....

Sections
Shortcuts