Most Wanted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Most Wanted

In Response to Re: Most Wanted:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Wanted : dez how about todd bertuzzi for most wanted. that loser is still in the league. i wouldn't mind seeing him get what's owed to him.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Loyal, Bertuzzi is a big man so exacting revenge is easier said than done. If Bertuzzi's brain could've matched his skill level he would've been quite a player. That night seemed to ruin 2 careers because Betuzzi is only a shadow of the player he was prior to the incident. I would've preferred to see it done by Bruins but in my lifetime, I've seen Domi K-O Ulf Samuel and Kane K-O Matt Cooke. I'd like to think everyone will eventually get what's coming to them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Wanted : Loyal, Bertuzzi is a big man so exacting revenge is easier said than done. If Bertuzzi's brain could've matched his skill level he would've been quite a player. That night seemed to ruin 2 careers because Betuzzi is only a shadow of the player he was prior to the incident. I would've preferred to see it done by Bruins but in my lifetime, I've seen Domi K-O Ulf Samuel and Kane K-O Matt Cooke. I'd like to think everyone will eventually get what's coming to them.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

wow for a minute i thought u were saying the justice didn't need to be served to bertuzzi but i got it at the end with the comparables to cooke and ulfie.
    i also agree on his brain not matching his size and ability.

there was a 6 year period while Vancouver were he was an eite player in the nhl. bertuzzi being apart of the" west coast express" and it was a great line with him morrison and most importantly markus nasland. unfortunately for Vancouver that express didnt run after the regular season was over hence bertuzzi lack of drive which probably led to the frustration that led to the assault on moore.

its funny i was looking up the information on bertuzzi and facts into the incident with moore and go figure who was the original starter of the problem with the avalanche and bertuzzi's close teammate? none other then matt cooke go figure, good ole todd learned from the biggest head-shot artist going !!!

well heres to hoping that before bertuzzi retires some gets to him like u mentioned dez with cooke getting it from kane or ulfie getting it from domi.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

A little story about Bertuzzi.

I went to a Niagara Falls Thunder game where they were playing Bertuzzi's Guelph Storm during his draft year. During warmups Bertuzzi and a 40 year old man behind me who was sitting with his 70 year old mom/girlfriend were trading F bombs at each other with kids ( including mine ) all around us. I quickly changed my seats and thought that Bertuzzi had a pea sized brain to go along with his enormous talent.

The guy sitting behind me ? I wonder to this day whether he impressed his mom/girlfriend enough that night to get lucky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Wanted : wow for a minute i thought u were saying the justice didn't need to be served to bertuzzi but i got it at the end with the comparables to cooke and ulfie. i also agree on his brain not matching his size and ability.   there was a 6 year period while Vancouver were he was an eite player in the nhl. bertuzzi being apart of the" west coast express" and it was a great line with him morrison and most importantly markus nasland. unfortunately for Vancouver that express didnt run after the regular season was over hence bertuzzi lack of drive which probably led to the frustration that led to the assault on moore. its funny i was looking up the information on bertuzzi and facts into the incident with moore and go figure who was the original starter of the problem with the avalanche and bertuzzi's close teammate? none other then matt cooke go figure, good ole todd learned from the biggest head-shot artist going !!! well heres to hoping that before bertuzzi retires some gets to him like u mentioned dez with cooke getting it from kane or ulfie getting it from domi.

Who could have any drive when you got the goaltending of Cloutier & Auld?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Wanted : Who could have any drive when you got the goaltending of Cloutier & Auld?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

nite u didnt like dandy dan cloutier? nothing like letting in slappers from center ice during playoff games. may be one of the biggest stiff goalies in history but i will leave that up to the experts on goalies_nite-kelvana! u guys tell me?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Wanted : nite u didnt like dandy dan cloutier? nothing like letting in slappers from center ice during playoff games. may be one of the biggest stiff goalies in history but i will leave that up to the experts on goalies_nite-kelvana! u guys tell me?
    Vancouver,B.C,Canada......otherwise known as the "Graveyard of Goalies ".

Sections
Shortcuts