Mother's Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Mother's Day

Hey.

Call your mom.

If you can't, call your sister, or your grandmother, or your aunt.

A simple phone call to wish a Happy Mother's Day goes a very, very long way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Mother's Day

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hey.

Call your mom.

If you can't, call your sister, or your grandmother, or your aunt.

A simple phone call to wish a Happy Mother's Day goes a very, very long way.

Perfectly stated, NAS.  I count my blessing daily that I'm still able to do so with my 85 years young mum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Look at you NAS being all noble & nice....makes me so proud..(tear)! Wink

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Good message for everyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Just lost my Mom a few months ago. Spent some of the day sitting in an Adirondack chair next to her stone, just discussing things. Like NAS said, call your Moms.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I really wanted to post "don't tell me what to do" but it doesn't seem as funny after mikzor.  Sorry to hear it, m.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I really wanted to post "don't tell me what to do" but it doesn't seem as funny after mikzor.  Sorry to hear it, m.

Ahh, didnt mean to be a downer, it was actually kindof nice. The other people in the graveyard probably thought I was nuts, but it helps me personally with acceptance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

My Mom's not around anymore.big Bruin fan i'm sure she is watching up there.i think she helped the Bruin's win the cup.hope she still has some pull up there,she hated the Leafs too.Happy Mothers day Mom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

As my brother says humorously, my mom is dead!  Anyway I tended to her gravesite.  Perfect thought NAS. 

Sections
Shortcuts