Moulsen and Campbell up for the Lady Byng

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Moulsen and Campbell up for the Lady Byng

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=629241

Red, if memory serves me correctly then you actually called for both Moulsen and Campbell to be finalists for this award. Good job!! I never thought to think of them for it.

Kudos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Moulsen and Campbell up for the Lady Byng

That was mis-leading. I thought you meant our Campbell and was thinking NO WAY. haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sorry Lambda....heh. It is the $7 million Dman. Not our fourth liner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, those were the two I figured, slightly suprised by Eberle, never realized he only had 10 PIM.

But I think Campbell should win it, and Moulson would be runner-up. Campbell played more minutes than any non-goalie, usually against the opposing team's best players, finished second in D scoring, and only chalked up three minors all year, and one of those was a phantom call. Glad they didn't overlook him because he's a blueliner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

how does bergeron not get nominated for that too??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Patrice had 20 PIM - good but not great enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

This is weird, Campbell is listed by the NHL as having received three penalties this year - on Feb. 17, Dec. 27, and Dec. 11. But I've looked at three different box scores, including the official one on the NHL site, and Campbell never got a penalty in the Dec. 11 game.

So did he actually only get 4 PIM and the records are messed up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3037. Show bruins3037's posts

In response to "Re: Moulsen and Campbell up for the Lady Byng": [QUOTE]This is weird, Campbell is listed by the NHL as having received three penalties this year - on Feb. 17, Dec. 27, and Dec. 11. But I've looked at three different box scores, including the official one on the NHL site, and Campbell never got a penalty in the Dec. 11 game. So did he actually only get 4 PIM and the records are messed up? Posted by red75[/QUOTE] I wonder if they just might have the date wrong on that. If Campbell only took 3--or possibly two-- penalties, he'd probably be able to remember them all, and I'm sure someone would look into it if the records were wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I guess being a 4th liner and getting into a bunch of fights were overlooked by the voters. Hope Greg wins it.