Moulson to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Moulson to Bruins

Haggs and Murph boyt hearing rumors.  Who do you guys think might go the other way if it happens?  I'm looking up his salary right now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Re: Moulson to Bruins?

Haggs and Murph both hearing rumors.  who do you guys think might go the other way?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: Moulson to Bruins

For who?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Moulson makes 2.45 mill so wheeler, stuart, ference are canidates. Prob guessing wheeler would lead the pack because of expiring contract and similar cap numbers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Buccigross is also tweeting that he is hearing these rumors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Moulson has already stated he wants to remain in Long Island.  They could extend him an extension. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Do they use the same barber.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Hockey Buzz Eklund 
    I will say this much more..One Bruins player (currently with teammates) has texted me confirming he has heard Moulson to Boston. who knows?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I trust Eklund about as much as I trust a starving mountain lion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I understand everyone's thoughts regarding Eklund, just pointing out that he is jumping on the bandwagon and that he claims to receive texts from b's player.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Bob McKenzie 
    If the NYI are trading Matt Moulson, as has been reported/rumored elsewhere, I am told it's not to Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok, Bob I trust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Feed ecklund to the starving lion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Moulson to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Moulson has already stated he wants to remain in Long Island.  They could extend him an extension. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

shupe, alot of players want to stay where they are. unfortunately for them, it's a business. moulson doesn't have a ntc, so it's not his call.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I could welcome him as a Bruin, after all Molson is my favourite beverage.

Being Canadian, I removed the u from his name and added it to favourite, where it belongs.LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Moulson is at 2.5 mil, so the only trade could be Ryder as Bruins need cap space. A defenseman might be added as Ference is due back and Bartkowski could be a fill-in when needed. Or, other moves could involve Paille, Wheeler, Boychuck, Hamill, who is looking good this year. Also Moulson is a UFA coming up and could be a pass thru as Chiarelli looks for cap space.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Cap space.  The rumor says that Bob indicated that it isnt Boston. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

whats murphs twitter name?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

BBBF
    Murphys_Law

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pmar451. Show pmar451's posts

Gents,

forgive my interpretation here, but I was under the impression that the B's would be responsible for Moulton's pro rated number, about 1.25 MM. that seems like it would be fairly simple to clear

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Even if Murphy had the paperwork from the league in his hand stating that Moulson was traded to the Bruins for (insert name here) there would still be a 50% chance he was wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

In Response to Re: Moulson to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]I trust Eklund about as much as I trust a starving mountain lion.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]Hahaha, of all of the Eklund rants I've read, this is the best. Good reporting is about GREAT sourcing-- Eklund no, KPD for sure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Moulson to Bruins:[QUOTE]Even if Murphy had the paperwork from the league in his hand stating that Moulson was traded to the Bruins for (insert name here) there would still be a 50% chance he was wrong.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

It's pathetic how Murphy trys so hard for attention twitter pathetic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Bob Mckenzie is rarely wrong. Not to the Bruins. We don't need him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

is he really the bruins biggest need?

Sections
Shortcuts