Moulson to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: Moulson to Bruins

I would do our 1st rounder next year, and maybe a 2nd too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

50 career NHL goals at 27, on pace for 27 this year.

4 career playoff goals in 20 games in the AHL.

Not the player to take us over the top as we would have to give up minimum Wheeler.

Not worth it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Moulson to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]50 career NHL goals at 27, on pace for 27 this year. 4 career playoff goals in 20 games in the AHL. Not the player to take us over the top as we would have to give up minimum Wheeler. Not worth it.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Plus, he is a UFA following the season, so in effect, a 37 game rental. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

A 1st and a 2nd for Moulson?  Is that a joke?  How about Paille and a 2nd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Not what the Bruins need. Who's spot does he take? Wheeler is allready down to 4th line duty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Even if half-true, I don't like it. Acquiring a soon-to-be-UFA is no way to build a Cup winner, let alone a Hockey Dynasty. No rentals, stay the course

BUT, if you're feeling it Pete, you can package up any combination of anyone who isn't;
    Thomas, Rask, Chara, Bergeron, Lucic, Marchand or Seguin or the Bruins-held Leafs 1st Rounder...
    for for a legit #2 defenceman, for some experience, some depth to help Chara

This Defence, as presently constituted, will not hold water come Playoff time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

Moulson's a big slow goof who net hangs for all his goals. The need more speed...an not useless speed like Wheeler (who's new move is to drive the net and shovel in the backhand...useless).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

All of this has morphed into a bunch of strange perspectives. Chia wants a PP QB like Kaberle. To do this he needs cap space, so there is no logic to the Moulson rumor. To get Kaberle, Burke would want to extract Peter's left xxx. Plus, all 4 lines are working, so why mess with anything? I'm no fan of Julien's defensive dictates, but it seems to be working OK for this team, and in the last two weeks Claude has become more involved in game time strategy and seems to recognize his need to stay strong in the last 5 minutes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

[QUOTE]A 1st and a 2nd for Moulson?  Is that a joke?  How about Paille and a 2nd.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    Yes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Who wants Moulson anyway?  The Bruins don't need another slow winger. We are 8th in the league in scoring.  If we are going to give up assets to improve scoring we need to be either brining in a speddy (and scoring) winger or address the team's more glaring need of getting more mobile on defense.  Moulson's a fine player but is he any upgrade over Wheller or Ryder who already know how to play in this system? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'd send Paille but only with a 3rd rounder then Caron could come back up as the extra forward. PC could do a simultaneous trade sending Paille out west somewhere then send a pick and a prospect to the Islanders.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I wouldn't take Moulson for anything.  I'd rather have Wheeler on the fourth line than him.  He wouldn't bump Lucic, Horton, Marchand, Rechi, Ryder or Seguin, so what's the point?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

[QUOTE]Even if half-true, I don't like it. Acquiring a soon-to-be-UFA is no way to build a Cup winner, let alone a Hockey Dynasty. No rentals, stay the course BUT, if you're feeling it Pete, you can package up any combination of anyone who isn't; Thomas, Rask, Chara, Bergeron, Lucic, Marchand or Seguin or the Bruins-held Leafs 1st Rounder... for for a legit #2 defenceman, for some experience, some depth to help Chara This Defence, as presently constituted, will not hold water come Playoff time
    Posted by Awry[/QUOTE]

The top rated D in the NHL definitely stinks.  Especially since the Kampfer call up when it seems they score 5-7 goals every other game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bs need a puck moving D and also they need to keep kampfer with the team.  If it was for me Ferrence would be the D left out.  I agree with the peeps who are saying that a few games on in the stands for Boychuck would not hurt him!!

Sections
Shortcuts