1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mr Chiarelli more than ever you need an assistant

Here is my email : bostonbruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com 

do not hesitate to get in touch with me I could be in posistion as early as this week ...just have to give my actual employer 1 week notice, I can assure you that together we can manage this team with all the injuries and lead it to another Stanley Cup , nothing less would be acceptable for me . 

Truly yours,  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli more than ever you need an assistant

Sigh.

Stanley, it's your dream, but it's not going to happen. Posting a request here isn't going to change that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

OMG stan please stop the dreaming and the fantisisng. Heres a short story for you.

I was everything in hockey after my failed attempts to ever play JR hockey, i just didnt have it. I went on to be referee in cheif, head of rules and disipline in the upper canada minor hockey association and coached hockey for, all this in a span of 20 years. It was a good success for me. I took a fair amount of time to scout hockey games from Midget A to AAA to Jr on my own, in fact I had a couple of sit downs with Brian Kilrea where in fact he did draft one player i gave him a heads u to but in the end, the kid failed to stick with the team. I have watched players like look here http://www.leoboivinshowcase.ca/index.php?pg=nhlplayers that played in our local year end tournament, I sent letters to harry sinden about some players and not as as much got a reply, i never asked for anything, it became my hobby to just scout out players. My point is I gave up thinking i had the talent to scout for the nhl when in fact my other successess in the hockey world were just that, at the minor league level and Im happy with my contribution to kids in hockey. Leave the big stuff for the big guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hi red !  Glad to see that you are still around , I missed you ....

dear red, TRUE its my dream to work as a partner in the making of a Stanley Cup champion team ...I see the Bruins as a Stanley cup winner this year again , there are only a few adjustments and maybe one trade we will need shortly to do in order to stay and remain on our main objective.  Do not be surprised to see me soon with PC and CN, Mr Jacobs already received my resume and knows my hockey knowledges, my passion for the game and my dedication to the BRUINS , I am only 1 hour away from the TD Garden ...

have a wonderfull Christmas red ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG stan please stop the dreaming and the fantisisng. Heres a short story for you.

I was everything in hockey after my failed attempts to ever play JR hockey, i just didnt have it. I went on to be referee in cheif, head of rules and disipline in the upper canada minor hockey association and coached hockey for, all this in a span of 20 years. It was a good success for me. I took a fair amount of time to scout hockey games from Midget A to AAA to Jr on my own, in fact I had a couple of sit downs with Brian Kilrea where in fact he did draft one player i gave him a heads u to but in the end, the kid failed to stick with the team. I have watched players like look here http://www.leoboivinshowcase.ca/index.php?pg=nhlplayers that played in our local year end tournament, I sent letters to harry sinden about some players and not as as much got a reply, i never asked for anything, it became my hobby to just scout out players. My point is I gave up thinking i had the talent to scout for the nhl when in fact my other successess in the hockey world were just that, at the minor league level and Im happy with my contribution to kids in hockey. Leave the big stuff for the big guys.

[/QUOTE]

Great experience wally douglas , we both know how difficult it can be sometimes to referee...I admire your dedication to this sport ....the only difference between you and me is I wont give up until they give me a chance I would do this job for half of the salary the Bruins are willing to pay for this position, I've already sent my resume to Mr Jacobs, by now PC and CN have heard of me , they have not yet contacted me but when I will get the chance to get an interview they will see what breath of fresh air and what level of energy I can bring to this team .....take care my friend and you too have a great Christmas with the family and friends !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi red !  Glad to see that you are still around , I missed you ....

dear red, TRUE its my dream to work as a partner in the making of a Stanley Cup champion team ...I see the Bruins as a Stanley cup winner this year again , there are only a few adjustments and maybe one trade we will need shortly to do in order to stay and remain on our main objective.  Do not be surprised to see me soon with PC and CN, Mr Jacobs already received my resume and knows my hockey knowledges, my passion for the game and my dedication to the BRUINS , I am only 1 hour away from the TD Garden ...

have a wonderfull Christmas red ....

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Jacobs received your resume , and had a great laugh , then promtly stuck it up on the refrigerator . Stan your a hoot !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stanley, I admire your optimism, but when you start threads like this I honestly think you are insane.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Its sort of tongue in cheek without the tongue in cheek.  Waly going way back to Leo Boivin, was he sometimes referred to as Billy, sort of a nickname?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley, I admire your optimism, but when you start threads like this I honestly think you are insane.

[/QUOTE]

Many of the world greatest minds with "abnormal" ambitions were thought  to be insane

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the words of wisdom Marco. I'll file this one under 'insane drivel' like I do when Stan decides to start posting like this again. Also, great minds tend to not call themselves great...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its sort of tongue in cheek without the tongue in cheek.  Waly going way back to Leo Boivin, was he sometimes referred to as Billy, sort of a nickname?

[/QUOTE]
    To be honst Im not really sure, he was from prescott ontario where this tournament is held thats in its 41st year. I never knew him personally but did meet him once. Its quite a story how he got into hockey, playing with a team called the inkerman rockets a few miles from here and that village had a population of about 200 lol. Those were the days lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Stan i admire your intensity of going ahead with your dream, one never knows what life brings so good luck and merry xmas

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Thank you Wally, was some time ago to be sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stanley didnt you learn from the last time you posted your e-mail here?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks to Wally and Neely ....I will never forgive you guys ...you are now among my best firnds on this site ....

Merry Christmas to both of you ! ! !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley didnt you learn from the last time you posted your e-mail here?

This thread was adressed to Mr Peter Chiarelli ...I have no problem in posting my email in here ....I have more friends than ennemies ...and arent we all a great family of BRUINS fans ???

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way guys if ever I get the job ...you will be all invited (only the ones that made my bestfirends list) to a game in a private box ...(food and drink on me )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

By the way guys if ever I get the job ...you will be all invited (only the ones that made my bestfirends list) to a game in a private box ...(food and drink on me )

[/QUOTE]

You wont.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

One wonders if man of outtoluncha has a parrot in his pocket?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts