1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli more than ever you need an assistant

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Also getting some precious advices and guidance from NHL former GM Kevin Lowe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I know rest my case and wait for a call from you Mr Chiarelli or from Mr Cam Neely

Best regards !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I now rest my case......sorry for the spelling ...my keyboard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I know rest my case and wait for a call from you Mr Chiarelli or from Mr Cam Neely

Best regards !

Your best bet Stan would be to call Kevin Lowe, you have 2 things working in your favor, 1) you've met him already and i'm sure he remembers you and 2) he apparently knows as much about hockey as yourself, this seems like a match made in heaven.You would have to move to Edmonton though unless you could work out a deal to stay in Montreal and work from your i-pad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Kevin Lowe was great defenseman . . . .but . . . . Not exactly padding your resume there Stan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Best regards !

Your best bet Stan would be to call Kevin Lowe, you have 2 things working in your favor, 1) you've met him already and i'm sure he remembers you and 2) he apparently knows as much about hockey as yourself, this seems like a match made in heaven.You would have to move to Edmonton though unless you could work out a deal to stay in Montreal and work from your i-pad.

ROFL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Jerry Sandusky called and said he finds these pictures a little creepy... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If he needs this assisstant, maybe he needs assisstance

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

why cant the bruins score, cause all their goal scorers are playing on other teams.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Best regards !

Never ever I would accept the GM's job on any other team than the BRUINS .....neely believe me I will get the job somehow I swear ...one day I will be working. for the B's as a special advisor, as assistant to PC or as GM .....    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Tell you what Stan. I'm gonna make some phone calls on your behalf, cause this is one boring semi successfull team I've seen in a long time.  With you in a position of authority this board will light up and we will have something interesting to talk about for a change..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I always wondered what happened to JOHN 3:16

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Everybody this my improvise lyrics from the supertramp song "dreamer" sing along if you want to stanley :

Dreamer, stanley know you are a dreamer

Well, Stanley know you are a dreamer

I said " dreamer, Stanley's nothing but a dreamer

All threaders,  typing far out, what a day, a year a laugh it is

You know, well you know stanley had it comin' to you

Now there's not alot PC and Neely can do

Dreamer, Stanley stupid little dreamer

So now Stanley wants to be assistant GM, OH No ! Oh No! ...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

Stanley - when you become gm I'd like to have a spot in the scouting staff. Theres no way I can do worse then the job they've been doing for past 5 years after gorton left. So I'll make sure we get some fine young talent .  

You're number one on my list neely ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Whoever think that Mr Chiarelli doesnt read this board is a lunatic :

"Let me be clear on Marchy," he said. "I saw some of the aftermath yesterday from my comments. I'm not trading Marchy. He's a good player. I like the way he plays.

meaning you guys on Boston.com ...will u stop trading March, (after last night's performance I have to admit that Mr Chiarelli got a point

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

well,I offered to help, thats all I can do

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:

well,I offered to help, thats all I can do

I appreciate all the help I canget to reach my goal ....thanks to all the ones that can help me in this matter and thanks to all the ones that give me their unconditional support...

merry Christmas to all of you ...I love you all for supporting our BRUINS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re:

Sections
Shortcuts