Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek

Pahlsson is 34 has played 779 games has 193 pts and is minus74
    an average of .25 pts per game ...WOW

Carter Camper 3 games 1 goals +1 and only 23 ....with an average of 5 minutes of ice time per game ....still .333 points per game

Dont take the ice time away from this kid to give it to a player like Pahlsson ...NOOOOOOOOO

and being from Montreal I have seen Spacek played a lot ...NOOOOOOO we have youngsters that can do better....Spacek is finished believe me ...if we get one of those 2 players we are in trouble and we will not win a 2nd Stanley Cup in a row please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek

Top three threads now all about Pahlson -- could you have delivered this passionate message within one of the other two threads on this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I want Ryder and Souray.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek:
    [QUOTE]Top three threads now all about Pahlson -- could you have delivered this passionate message within one of the other two threads on this?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

The BRUINS are the Stanley Cup champs ...why would we go after those garbages ...we have better players with Providence ...lets give a real chance to Catrer Camper ....Pahlson is at the end of a poor carreer why would we want a player like that ???????????????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013*

*As long as we dont get Pahlsson or Spacek

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek : The BRUINS are the Stanley Cup champs ...why would we go after those garbages ...we have better players with Providence ...lets give a real chance to Catrer Camper ....Pahlson is at the end of a poor carreer why would we want a player like that ??????????????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* *As long as we dont get Pahlsson or Spacek
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Stanley, I don't know all the answers and we haven't even acquired the guy yet.  But, Pahlson is a Julien type -- a good backchecking center who can win faceoffs and help preserve a 1-goal lead.  When the Bruins had a one goal lead the other night, it was obvious that he didn't want Camper and Caron on the ice.  Nobody's a bigger Camper fan than me, but Julien likes defensively responsible veterans for depth, not smallish skill forwards who are trying to crack the lineup.  With out injuries, there may actually be room for both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek : Stanley, I don't know all the answers and we haven't even acquired the guy yet.  But, Pahlson is a Julien type -- a good backchecking center who can win faceoffs and help preserve a 1-goal lead.  When the Bruins had a one goal lead the other night, it was obvious that he didn't want Camper and Caron on the ice.  Nobody's a bigger Camper fan than me, but Julien likes defensively responsible veterans for depth, not smallish skill forwards who are trying to crack the lineup.  With out injuries, there may actually be room for both.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Fletch with all the respect ....we dont need another player of that type ...we have Kelly that does an excellent job and Daniel Paille ...we need a big wheapon or else bye bye to my prediction ....we will not see Horton back for the playoffs ...and Pev and Bochuk will not be back at 100% ...we are in trouble ....we need a big trade to change the chemistry wich is not at his best right now ...we need to trade some of our reg players ...Krejci, and-or a regular D we need to give big to get an impact player ...

*As long as we dont get Pahlsson or Spacek

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

just saw Spacek's mugshot....  that double chin worries me....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli!!! NO to Pahlsson and NO to Spacek : Fletch with all the respect ....we dont need another player of that type ...we have Kelly that does an excellent job and Daniel Paille ...we need a big wheapon or else bye bye to my prediction ....we will not see Horton back for the playoffs ...and Pev and Bochuk will not be back at 100% ...we are in trouble ....we need a big trade to change the chemistry wich is not at his best right now ...we need to trade some of our reg players ...Krejci, and-or a regular D we need to give big to get an impact player ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013* *As long as we dont get Pahlsson or Spacek
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Stanley--

I agree we need a big goal-scoring power fwd type rather than a back-checking finesse guy like Pahlsson BUT the fact is, unless you;re willing to part with a package that would include Krejci and/or Lucic PLUS Doug Hamilton, there is NO such player available for just a future first rounder or 2.

PC's hands are tied in this regard. He'll likely end up getting Pahlsson and/or Spacek (I also wish he'd pluck rolston off the wire), b/c he wouldn't have to give up much in return. What are you willing to give for the type of player you're hoping for?--realistically?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]just saw Spacek's mugshot....  that double chin worries me....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Ha, ha.  Have noticed the same.  I think that is a perfectly valid evaluation too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Phew ....Pahlsson traded to Vancouver ...Thank God ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 &2013 (forget 2012 if no trade)

Sections
Shortcuts