Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs

Cause our Power play sucks ...really ...we need a sniper ..and Nathan is out ...OMG please do something and fast ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs

Stanley, did you see Pouliot's goal?

He is the secret weapon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs:
    [QUOTE]Cause our Power play sucks ...really ...we need a sniper ..and Nathan is out ...OMG please do something and fast .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]
    He's probably too busy to watch hockey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

another power play in the 2nd ...so ugly ...I just cant believe it ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Always said that Pouliot was talented ..check my past posts ...he needs to be shaken up and tonight he is playing his ex teamates...great goal ! ! !  But God do our PP sucks ! !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Oh no, it's BERGERON!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Who will take care of that pain ..(Subban) ...???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs:
    [QUOTE]Who will take care of that pain ..(Subban) ...??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    I hope he tries to fight Bergeron like Gorges did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

This team needs more than a sniper. They are lucky to be up at the end of the 2nd. If the Habs go on to come back and win -- you can probably thank Marchand. Good hit -- bad hit -- good call -- bad call -- It doesn't matter -- Your in Montreal dumb a$$ and theres no time left on the clock. This team is out skating and out hitting a supposed aggressive Bruin team. Very fortunate to be ahead so far. How about some anti-blase' pills.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs:
    [QUOTE]This team needs more than a sniper. They are lucky to be up at the end of the 2nd. If the Habs go on to come back and win -- you can probably thank Marchand. Good hit -- bad hit -- good call -- bad call -- It doesn't matter -- Your in Montreal dumb a$$ and theres no time left on the clock. This team is out skating and out hitting a supposed aggressive Bruin team. Very fortunate to be ahead so far. How about some anti-blase' pills.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    One minute you're saying Marchand should let up on Emelin because there's no time left on the clock and then you're saying there's no fire or aggression. I'm glad he went after him and thought it was nowhere near a clip.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Dez, me too.

But you KNOW he is under the microscope since his suspension.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, me too. But you KNOW he is under the microscope since his suspension.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    I know but this new interpretation of "at the knees or below" is getting ridiculous. He knew it was Emelin so he made sure he felt one. Old time hockey and it's within the existing rulebook.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Yeah, I was surprised when we came back after the commercial break and TSN said Marchand was getting a clipping penalty. If anything it was late.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Chiarelli is on the phone.  Mike Knuble?  Teemu Selanne?  Lee Stempniak?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I was surprised when we came back after the commercial break and TSN said Marchand was getting a clipping penalty. If anything it was late.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    I figure if they don't like the existing rule then change it but this new "interpretation" of it is driving me nuts. Even more so after what seemed like at least 5 similar incidents throughout the league as Brad sat out suspended. It's like the league and refs are saying "I know it's within the rules but I just don't like it". It's weak at best.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Chiarelli is on the phone.  Mike Knuble?  Teemu Selanne?  Lee Stempniak?
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]
    I like the idea of Knuble for a pick since he's been a recnt scratch in Wash.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Where can I get me some anti-blase pills?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs : One minute you're saying Marchand should let up on Emelin because there's no time left on the clock and then you're saying there's no fire or aggression. I'm glad he went after him and thought it was nowhere near a clip.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Agreed -- not a clip -- but the kid has history and in Habland where the refs (all 20,000 of them) seem to influence the ones on the ice -- a little thought process would be nice. The period was basically over. The Habs didn't need a boost going into the 3rd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

The most disgusting part is the soft Canadiens team pushed them around all night.
    Its been years since I've seen that.
    Correction..I had NEVER seen that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Always said that Pouliot was talented ..check my past posts ...he needs to be shaken up and tonight he is playing his ex teamates...great goal ! ! !  But God do our PP sucks ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Yes, great goal by Pouliot and you have said that he was talented.

Psssssst Stanley , don't tell anyone but that was his first goal in over a month ( 16 games ).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Chiarelli....hope you are watching tonight's game against the scabs : I figure if they don't like the existing rule then change it but this new "interpretation" of it is driving me nuts. Even more so after what seemed like at least 5 similar incidents throughout the league as Brad sat out suspended. It's like the league and refs are saying "I know it's within the rules but I just don't like it". It's weak at best.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, you're sugar coating it.  The league, and refs are idiots on this issue.  They've had lots of time to update this rule by now.  Instead, they're flaunting their ignorance of the games most fundamental, core value.  The credibility and finality of it's own rule book.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Please not Knuble.  He's a scratch for a reason. I"m not sure if Horton is coming back ....if he is coming back, how long will it take for him to get up to speed?  the only way we repeat this yr and i do think we can...but i don't think we can repeat with the existing line-up , especially if Pev , Horton are out and if 1 of our D goes down ....so, let me play GM for a day and throw caution to the wind........Nash, Mason, Brassard to B's for :  Krejci, Rask, Hamill, draft choice and Caron to Canes for Allen.  Gives us what we may need....buy hey I'm not PC.

Sections
Shortcuts