Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

As you all can see my open letter to Mr Chiarelli has been taken out 

I just wanted to thank all the fans that supported me and offered their help and wish you all. Merry Christmas and a happy new year ...I love you all for supporting our BRUINS ! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiarelli64. Show Chiarelli64's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

Thanks for all of the support Bruins fans.  Happy Holidays!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

In response to neely66's comment:

In response to Chiarelli64's comment:

Thanks for all of the support Bruins fans.  Happy Holidays!

Stanley you caught his attention

Marco! Ask him why he traded Kessel! Ask him why he traded Seguin! NOWS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Wheres Rusty, im sure he has a LOT of questions!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Too late to make that phone call now I guess.  Maybe you should publish a list of suggestions for trades, call-ups , line formations, defense pairings without of course, being cofrontational, which would put you  in an improved light with fellow posters and team management.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

Davey ask when he will trade marchand ask him now

I dont have to ask him I already know the answer

Well thats a silly suggestion, he literally just said yesterday he wont be trading him silly goose!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

key words:

spoof

blat.exe

gullible

delusional

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Chiarelli64? What, there were already 63 other Chiarelli's trolling these boards?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Its a really large family

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Chiarelli64? What, there were already 63 other Chiarelli's trolling these boards?

PC was born in 64, so that's supposed to be the link.

<sarcasm mode on>

I'm sure he reads this forum all the time, as well as half boards, tsn and any other place that fans can comment.  There's nothing a professional wants and or needs to hear more than how to do their job better, especially when it comes from someone outside the industry.

<sarcasm mode off>

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiarelli64. Show Chiarelli64's posts

Hey no worries guys.  I wouldn't trust anything on the internet either.  

I'm a busy guy but do stop by from time to time to check out what people are saying and I saw the title of the thread.  Never posted before. Just an observer.

Happy Holidays to all of you and thanks for the support.

P.S. Bingo - born in '64.  Hate to admit it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

All we need now is cactus tony and his bas*ard half brother (twice removed on his mothers side ) Cacto Antionio (or whatever) to show up again.....

Did I just jinx us?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I'm a busy guy but do stop by from time to time to check out what people are saying and I saw the title of the thread.  Never posted before. Just an observer.

Knew it ....thanks for last night's phone call ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, did my best, told him to call you.  Least he could do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All we need now is cactus tony and his bas*ard half brother (twice removed on his mothers side ) Cacto Antionio (or whatever) to show up again.....

Did I just jinx us?

Cactus Tony's sister...that was really funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You are well over 50 years old and act like a dumb kid......Grow up for Christ sake.....or seek profesional help

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Did I just jinx us?

Cactus Tony's sister...that was really funny.

hahaha...still my favorite troll....bar none. Honourable mention to Tuukka Fail for keeping up the shtick as long as he/she did.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

You are well over 50 years old and act like a dumb kid......Grow up for Christ sake.....or seek profesional help

I will take option B.    Too late for option A

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm seriously glad you are taking option B.  It can only help.

And how about an option C?  How about just becoming a Bruins fan instead of trying to become Bruins management?  How about just watching and commenting rather than making predictions?

You want a job as an assistant GM?

How much serious thought have you REALLY ever given to that?

I can tell you from first hand experience that doing something you THINK you love as a living doesn't work out so well.  Becoming a Bruins GM would make it a JOB and I don't believe it's as much fun (and easy) as you think it is.  If you looked yourself in the mirror you would realize you would be a terrible part of Bruins management.

Why?

Because you're too emotionally invested.  As a GM you would have to be prepared to be fired and do your best to build another NHL club, you couldn't do that.  You are way too wrapped up in your emotions about players to make cold decisions about them.

Sit back and watch them and comment on them and give up on the rest of it.

Being normal isn't such a bad thing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I'm seriously glad you are taking option B.  It can only help.

And how about an option C?  How about just becoming a Bruins fan instead of trying to become Bruins management?  How about just watching and commenting rather than making predictions?

You want a job as an assistant GM?

How much serious thought have you REALLY ever given to that?

I can tell you from first hand experience that doing something you THINK you love as a living doesn't work out so well.  Becoming a Bruins GM would make it a JOB and I don't believe it's as much fun (and easy) as you think it is.  If you looked yourself in the mirror you would realize you would be a terrible part of Bruins management.

Why?

Because you're too emotionally invested.  As a GM you would have to be prepared to be fired and do your best to build another NHL club, you couldn't do that.  You are way too wrapped up in your emotions about players to make cold decisions about them.

Sit back and watch them and comment on them and give up on the rest of it.

Being normal isn't such a bad thing.

I am prepared to be fired but this is something that will never happen since all the decisions I will take will always be toward the progress the improvment, the benefit and in the best interest of the team ...my main goal bringing the Cup to Boston 3 times in the next 5 years nothing less

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

This train has gone from funny to disturbing. :-/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

All the thanks I get

Sections
Shortcuts