Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am prepared to be fired but this is something that will never happen since all the decisions I will take will always be toward the progress the improvment, the benefit and in the best interest of the team ...my main goal bringing the Cup to Boston 3 times in the next 5 years nothing less

[/QUOTE]

Khudo.  Wheeler.  

Stop being delusional.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

The moral of my story Stan was to help you understand in reallity we sometimes move forward in other directions simply because were not meant to go any other way. My pursuit of a direction in may other things in life were not to be also regardless of the thought I was capable and or qualified. Im very happy the way my life was, went and is, with or without my dreams, theres one thing that no one and I mean no one can take away from you, and that is your a bruins fan, just like Badhab suggests sit back and enjoy it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You ever spent a winter in Montreal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No but i have driven thru there many times and its hell, anything montreal is hell lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Nice during the comedy festival . then bail

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No but i have driven thru there many times and its hell, anything montreal is hell lol

[/QUOTE]

Red light district is not so bad.....if you ignore the russian mafia that is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I dont think Stan should be hanging in the  red light district, but if you say so, its his life

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

I am prepared to be fired but this is something that will never happen since all the decisions I will take will always be toward the progress the improvment, the benefit and in the best interest of the team ...my main goal bringing the Cup to Boston 3 times in the next 5 years nothing less

[/QUOTE]

And speaking of Montreal and Montreal arrogance, no GM in the history of hockey has never made a mistake, but this arrogant fool from Montreal says he will be the first perfect GM in hockey history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

The moral of my story Stan was to help you understand in reallity we sometimes move forward in other directions simply because were not meant to go any other way. My pursuit of a direction in may other things in life were not to be also regardless of the thought I was capable and or qualified. Im very happy the way my life was, went and is, with or without my dreams, theres one thing that no one and I mean no one can take away from you, and that is your a bruins fan, just like Badhab suggests sit back and enjoy it.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks wally you've just made my friends' list ..welcome .....

but nothing will distract me from trying to reach my main goal-objective to become GM's assistant and maybe one day GM for the Boston Bruins... I am enjoying the season and will enjoy even more when I will contribute directly to the success of the team and to another Stnaley Cup conquest...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Stanley, I think a Beatles reunion is more likely than you joining the Bruins' front office...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but nothing will distract me from trying to reach my main goal-objective to become GM's assistant and maybe one day GM for the Boston Bruins... I am enjoying the season and will enjoy even more when I will contribute directly to the success of the team and to another Stnaley Cup conquest...

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, your support of the Bruins is a contribution.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, your support of the Bruins is a contribution.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rich ...I appreciate...you have also just been selected as a platinium member of my friends list ....

to MrHulot ...with all the respect ...I will prove you wrong ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chiarelli64's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for all of the support Bruins fans.  Happy Holidays!

[/QUOTE]

Whoever created this screename, this is brilliant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey no worries guys.  I wouldn't trust anything on the internet either.  

I'm a busy guy but do stop by from time to time to check out what people are saying and I saw the title of the thread.  Never posted before. Just an observer.

Happy Holidays to all of you and thanks for the support.

P.S. Bingo - born in '64.  Hate to admit it.

[/QUOTE]

Knew it ....thanks for last night's phone call ....

[/QUOTE]

When did he call you Stan and what did he say? Please tell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Only cause I called him on Stan's behalf, Kelvana.  I just couldn't Stan d it anymore

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

22 in 64, really hate to admit it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiarelli64. Show Chiarelli64's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey there Stanley, you seem like quite a fan.  Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

We don't have any openings at the moment, but stick to your gut.  Maybe if you and your parents come to a game sometime we can get you a ride on the zamboni.  Sound like fun?

Happy Holidays!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey there Stanley, you seem like quite a fan.  Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

We don't have any openings at the moment, but stick to your gut.  Maybe if you and your parents come to a game sometime we can get you a ride on the zamboni.  Sound like fun?

Happy Holidays!

[/QUOTE]

Mr Chiarelli you are a liar that is not what you told me last week on the phone .....so obviously you are a fake.....sorry but Chiarelli64 has just join the blacklist that will be published January 2nd 2014

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays!

[/QUOTE]

Therefore you are declared the Moron of the year 2013 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see that the previous winner is at least given the opportunity to appoint a successor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see that the previous winner is at least given the opportunity to appoint a successor.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats dezaruchi you are the latest candidate elected for the 2014 blacklist....sorry about that, not a very good news just before Christmas ....but enjoy your Christmas anyway !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Now, how can Dez enjoy xmas with that hanging over his head?  You mean you don't have a Christmas pardon list? Even that mutant Putin pardonedthe billionaire and the patty riot girls

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Now, how can Dez enjoy xmas with that hanging over his head?  You mean you don't have a Christmas pardon list? Even that mutant Putin pardonedthe billionaire and the patty riot girls

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your concern billge but I'm sure I'll be able to pull through. Merry Christmas to you sir!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And to you Dez!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No choice ...he pushed his luck beyond reasonnable limits...there are some jokes that you simply do not make ....I Just hope I have not spoiled his family reunion

Sections
Shortcuts