Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

Have you no mercy in your heart sir

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Mr Peter Chiarelli has requested that the globe scratch my open letter to him

I honestly wonder how Stanley functions from day to day

I wonder if he needs help performing some basic tasks like remembering to come in out of the elements and etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, that must be a trip for his wife, the Doctor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ho sorry guys ...I was watching one of my favorite movie during Christmas time with. Hot tea and a grilled cheese ...."Home alone " 

have a wonderful Christmas ! (Even the members unknown yet of my blacklist) and happy Holidays ! To all the Bruins fans accross the world

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiarelli64. Show Chiarelli64's posts

Well, I talk to a lot of people on phone and don't always connect them with this message board, which is anonymous.  Not sure who is who.

We do have certain standards for Bruins employees and they need to show that they are friendly and gracious to all Bruins fans.  That would be a pre-requisite for any job with the organization.  We would never blacklist any of our fans.

Happy Holidays!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Er, Chia somebiody said something about the red light district in Montreal. Is that like the combat zone Billy Joel rode his bike alone  through, only in Boston.  You know when you are talking fanly standards

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chiarelli64's comment:

Well, I talk to a lot of people on phone and don't always connect them with this message board, which is anonymous.  Not sure who is who.

We do have certain standards for Bruins employees and they need to show that they are friendly and gracious to all Bruins fans.  That would be a pre-requisite for any job with the organization.  We would never blacklist any of our fans.

Happy Holidays!

Chia64 ....get lost you. Moron ! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Every time I try to do good, I' get left hanging. Oh well good intentions and all that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Right, that's exactly the way a professional responds - that was sarcasm by the way.

You have no control over your emotions.

You have no will power.

You are an arrogant Montrealer.

You are making no effort to heal yourself psychologically.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You mean, my God, an amateur?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No respect for someone that fakes someone else true identity ...this is a fraud and chia64 has committed and identity theft toward my future boss Mr Peter Chiarelli, he could even be pusued by law for this type of fraud ....sorry chia64 but you are in trouble and I have absolutely 0 respect for crooks......

your future GM assistant,  Stanley

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Right, that's exactly the way a professional responds - that was sarcasm by the way.

You have no control over your emotions.

You have no will power.

You are an arrogant Montrealer.

You are making no effort to heal yourself psychologically.

Montrealer not for long ....soon I will move to Boston badhab 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

Stanley would being thegodfather of mtl interest you? 

The position is open- lol

lol......no neely thanks not interested in that position all my efforts, energy are to obtain my dream job as you know.....take care my friend M

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Stanley, I think a Beatles reunion is more likely than you joining the Bruins' front office...

Not so, MrHulot...eventually, even the Beatles will be reunited.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yup, that's right Stanley never mind that typical career path of playing pro hockey and getting a law degree or something and working your way up the ranks - someone is just going to hand you a gm job.

I wonder if you are honestly that naive, that stupid or that crazy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yup, that's right Stanley never mind that typical career path of playing pro hockey and getting a law degree or something and working your way up the ranks - someone is just going to hand you a gm job.

I wonder if you are honestly that naive, that stupid or that crazy.

Badhab I have a mgmt degree and spent (including my referee career) over 55 years in hockey at all levels, player, GM, coach, Pres of local hockey associations, referee, and more....with all the respect towards Mr Ciarelli I have more years of experience than him...so dont give me that s.....t

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Merry Christmas Stan!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Merry Christmas Stan!

Same to you OrrandPapi.....ty

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

sad thing is stanley could believe that's really PC. He did believe that emails coming from PC had a yahoo address attached. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Badhab I have a mgmt degree and spent (including my referee career) over 55 years in hockey at all levels, player, GM, coach, Pres of local hockey associations, referee, and more....with all the respect towards Mr Ciarelli I have more years of experience than him...so dont give me that s.....t

Do you work for an NHL team now?

No, you don't.

PC and the Bruins don't need your help, because your help sucks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Do you work for an NHL team now?

No, you don't.

PC and the Bruins don't need your help, because your help sucks.

Keep going badhab you are working hard at being on top of the blacklist

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Keep going badhab you are working hard at being on top of the blacklist

What mental disease do you have anyway?

Come on, you can tell us, you are among friends.

Bipolar 2 or schizophrenic?

What medications and how much?

Sections
Shortcuts