Mrs Neil be scared! very!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

Mrs Neil be scared! very!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very!

He did take on Chara, that deserves some credit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very!:
    He did take on Chara, that deserves some credit.
    Posted by Rufus604

He has been ducking Looch forever can't run forever!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

God point...give him props for taking down big Z.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

He'll be bloodied by the 2nd minute of the next game.  Sissy head hunter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Stupid on Chara's part.  Boyc already gone, top D out for 5 mins in 3rd. Outtake - 2 goals.

That being said Z has to pummel him onn first shift on Tues.

GOAT!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

He'll be bloodied by the 2nd minute of the next game.  Sissy head hunter.
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Neil hit looked clean. Took his punishment (though you could see he was holding on to the big guy for dear life and then climbed on top at the end with fist loaded just to save face.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Chara has to stop going for the 1 punch knockout -- he often loses his balance. He's strong enough to do damage with the quick jabs.

Also -- how was Turris not taken to task? At least Neils hit was legal. 

Lastly -- Nice performance by Spezza to draw that crosscheck. Straight from the Subban school of acting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

He fought z, nobody in league likes doing that, he answered the bell. Far far cry from kaleta types. Looch is top fighter too, but z is perennially voted most feared in the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very!":
    God point...give him props for taking down big Z. Posted by thefly8
    Z took himself down with the slip...z landed better blows when both were standing... Lucic should have chased this guy down though...have started to question Looch lately on his refusal to drop the mitts......hopefully he mops the floor with Neil on Tuesday..or else it will be very disappointing..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Mrs Neil be scared! very!:
    This punk Neil has been ducking Looch for too long my guess is that he beats him like he did 2 years ago on tues. Mrs Neil went from a fighter to a Kaleta! RIP Chistian
    Posted by SEABASS2014

Are you serious? They've gone at it a couple of times, check those other ones out. In the video posted above, how many blows does he take from Lucic and keeps going. Chris Neil is one tough cat, I'd take him on the Bruins any day.

All your posts are terrible.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It would be a crying shame if Boychuk can't play Tuesday. Looks like Thornton OD on the juice. Yup, B's are dropping like flies.  This is when O'Halloran, Sutherland et al have to step up to save the day...just like the 2011 playoffs. Yup, Gregory better call his Dad.
    Posted by null

There must be a Canuck board that is just crying for another quality poster such as yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It would be a crying shame if Boychuk can't play Tuesday. Looks like Thornton OD on the juice. Yup, B's are dropping like flies.  This is when O'Halloran, Sutherland et al have to step up to save the day...just like the 2011 playoffs. Yup, Gregory better call his Dad.
    Posted by null

27 posts, all with a reference to Colin Campbell.

Creepy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Go burn down your downtown, Vancouver fans.  And then spray paint a church.  Sissy acts for a sissy team.  Nobody likes Vancouver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Lets be honest, Neil would be a cult hero in Boston. That was a DEVASTATING hit. Gotta love the way this guy plays and he fought Chara.  The Bruins aren't looking so tough recently. They are getting outhit almost every game.  That being said, good win by the Bruins against a good team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very! : 27 posts, all with a reference to Colin Campbell. Creepy.
    Posted by kelvana33

Yep, hence the reason he's on ignore. Chris Neil is Matthew Barnaby without the mouth. I'd take him on my team anyday of the week. He's what a tough hockey player is. Plays the same way all the time & takes on all comers. I don't think he ducks anybody. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Neil reminds me of Daryl Dixon on walking dead, an unpredictable, nasty, toothless, redneck lookin, motha f'er. Players like Neil really make rivalries go with the havoc they cause. Good thing about Neil is he doesnt hide as i dont agree with him ducking Lucic or anyone else on the B's. He'll fight anytime when appropriate on ice or in the parking lot. He would be an awesome Bruin and I'm sure Chiarelli has inquired more than once. In the meantime just continue to enjoy trading punches with the jerk.. Fun stuff

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Clean hit...let's move on... It does not need an added response from the Bruins.

If anything the B's should take out of this, it is the fact that Boychuk needs to keep his head up.  He was asking to get brutallized.  Lucdufour is all for backing your teammates up, but this hit was squarely on Boychuk by not following a basic tenet of playing in the NHL (or even past peewee level) versus being a cheap shot by Neil...  Move on.  Bigger fish in the Cooke pan to fry. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I got a kick out of him acting like he'd won the fight without landing a punch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I got a kick out of him acting like he'd won the fight without landing a punch.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Me too, especially how he held his fist up so all the crowd could see how he could have nailed Chara when he was down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm still not sold on that hit being clean.  Got Johnny on the chin.  Chin's part of the head, no?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

That is what I saw also Hangnail... of course I watched it in slower motion than the refs got to see it.  He also leaves the ice with both skates at the time of the impact.... they are only a couple inches off the ice... but BOTH are off the ice at the exact same time of the impact.....

Boychuk deserves to be called to task for his inattentiveness.... I AGREE... but that was not a 100% clean hit either.  Of course this is coming from someone who did play hockey above PeeWee.... but I am sure with the Sunday morning Zamboni cleaners that are on here, that would not matter....

There was not penalty called during the game as it was a bang-bang too facst to be sure it was illegal hit....  However, by the same token I would not be surprised if the league offices called it illegal and gave him a day off- or legal and left him to be beaten on by each enforcer that might want to in the next game.

I say that the B's should go after Spezza and hit him the same way as Boychuck was hit instead of leaving him alone.   I also would bet that if that happens SHannahan would suspend the payer that hits Spezza....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm still not sold on that hit being clean.  Got Johnny on the chin.  Chin's part of the head, no?
    Posted by hangnail

Hang, he could've pivoted and put his hip into Boychuk's gut but instead, he exploded through and got him a little high. He ran him and it was borderline but I don't see it as dirty really.

Sections
Shortcuts