Mrs Neil be scared! very!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very!

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very!:
    That is what I saw also Hangnail... of course I watched it in slower motion than the refs got to see it.  He also leaves the ice with both skates at the time of the impact.... they are only a couple inches off the ice... but BOTH are off the ice at the exact same time of the impact..... Boychuk deserves to be called to task for his inattentiveness.... I AGREE... but that was not a 100% clean hit either.  Of course this is coming from someone who did play hockey above PeeWee.... but I am sure with the Sunday morning Zamboni cleaners that are on here, that would not matter.... There was not penalty called during the game as it was a bang-bang too facst to be sure it was illegal hit....  However, by the same token I would not be surprised if the league offices called it illegal and gave him a day off- or legal and left him to be beaten on by each enforcer that might want to in the next game. I say that the B's should go after Spezza and hit him the same way as Boychuck was hit instead of leaving him alone.   I also would bet that if that happens SHannahan would suspend the payer that hits Spezza....
    Posted by FenwayChuck

That's my problem Chuck. If that was Lucic on Karlsson he would've been tossed for it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very! : Me too, especially how he held his fist up so all the crowd could see how he could have nailed Chara when he was down.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Well, he could've! And I see he landed at least 3. Chara slipped & wasn't knocked down, but I think anyone who comes out of a scrap with Chara without looking like a McCabe or a Koci should be putting their hands in the air. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very! : Well, he could've! And I see he landed at least 3. Chara slipped & wasn't knocked down, but I think anyone who comes out of a Chara without looking like a McCabe or a Koci should be putting their hands in the air. 
    Posted by nitemare-38

How do you stop pucks with eyesight like that? I just watched again and Neil "landed" 1 punch.
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/110287

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very! : How do you stop pucks with eyesight like that? I just watched again and Neil "landed" 1 punch. http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/110287
    Posted by dezaruchi

LOL . Maybe he doesn't ? Actually 1 punch "landed" by either fighter would be a generous observation. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

In Response to Mrs Neil be scared! very! : Are you serious? They've gone at it a couple of times, check those other ones out. In the video posted above, how many blows does he take from Lucic and keeps going. Chris Neil is one tough cat, I'd take him on the Bruins any day. All your posts are terrible.
    Posted by kelvana33

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Neil be scared! very! : Sorry I couldnt respond sooner I should probably get my life priorities straight if I want to reach 3000 posts. I have a properly phrased Tim Thomas like political statement for you to ponder "the country is in trouble based on the fact that too many people like you are not being more productive but prefer to spend time trying to reach 3000 posts but really its not your fault its Washington's!" Have a good nite and don't spend too much time working on a comeback and get to work!
    Posted by SEABASS2014

I'm very productive, average, and just went over this due to tax time, 71 hours of work a week this past year and have 4 kids. I ask Washington for nothing, blame them for nothing, as I am in control of my own destiny. Takes 20 seconds to write a post, sometimes less, yet i manage to squeeze a few in a span of 24 hours.

Sections
Shortcuts