Murphy vs. Hamilton- the new Bruins curse!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Re: Murphy vs. Hamilton- the new Bruins curse!

Maybe or maybe not, but, I'm sure they regret selecting Hamill where they could have took Logan Couture and/or Kevin Shattenkirk back in 07 draft... http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftsearch.htm?year=2007&round=1&supl=N

-Still the B's are Stanley Cup Champs, and that's good enough for me!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

For the next 15 years, Toronto will regret trading Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton for Mr Softee, Phillys Kessel - TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

n Response to Murphy vs. Hamilton- the new Bruins curse!:
    For the next 15 years, The Ruins will regret not selecting the next superstar defenseman, Ryan Murphy. RYAN MURPHY IS THE BEST PLAYER OUT OF THE WHOLE DRAFT- TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be scoring 25 goals and 100 points a year for the next 15 years, a Hall OF Famer for sure! you heard it hear from me first! I followed Ryan very closely over the last 3 years, I KNOW more than anyone on here! Carolina is building a MONSTER of a team and should be a very close 2nd to the Flyers. The same way that Carolina selected Skinner who is better than Seguin..Seguin is so unproven, sure he has a burst of talent now and then, but Jeff Skinner is THE MAN! Proven 30 goal scorer!!
    Posted by cactusTony

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Murphy vs. Hamilton- the new Bruins curse!:
    For the next 15 years, The Ruins will regret not selecting the next superstar defenseman, Ryan Murphy. RYAN MURPHY IS THE BEST PLAYER OUT OF THE WHOLE DRAFT- TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be scoring 25 goals and 100 points a year for the next 15 years, a Hall OF Famer for sure! you heard it hear from me first! I followed Ryan very closely over the last 3 years, I KNOW more than anyone on here! Carolina is building a MONSTER of a team and should be a very close 2nd to the Flyers. The same way that Carolina selected Skinner who is better than Seguin..Seguin is so unproven, sure he has a burst of talent now and then, but Jeff Skinner is THE MAN! Proven 30 goal scorer!!
    Posted by cactusTony

You are so clueless.  You know this 17 year old kid is a future hall of famer?  Ok Nastrodamous, get your head checked.  I'm joining the rest of the posters and ignoring you. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from degolds. Show degolds's posts

Posted by cactusTony

Chia did the right thing taking Hamilton 6'4" over 5'9" wake up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Cactus Cactus Cactus...what are we going to do with you? You're funny, you're very funny but you always seem to put your wit toward the wrong use. C'mon, let it go, the Bruins are an elite team, man, you know it. I don't know what they did to pi$$ you off, but I'm sure it was a long time ago. C'mon man, give 'em a cheer. Let out a "YEAH, BRUINS!!!". I know you want to.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Obviously you watch absolutely no hockey you freakin idiot, whens the last time a D-man in the NHL scored 100 PTS?  Whens the last time a D-man in junior scored 100 pts?  Go back to the kiddie pool, troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

No d man gets a 100 pts anymore. EOS !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Hey CocktossTony-- instead of "taking it to the bank",  you might want to "close out your account"!

Or maybe you should open an account at the "Bank of Intelligence", and make a "withdrawal".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

You know its funny! Your pathetic posts just dont have they edge they once did before being Cup Champions!!  Time to retire Cactus, the Prickling is over!  LOL

Posted by cactusTony

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

CURSE IS OVA T       BRUINS WON THE CUP CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED JUST PASSING THE NEWS TO YA IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT IT BY NOW.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Tony...deal with it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

When Dougie Hamilton was available at #9, Chiarelli said "Yes!", Burke said "Oh F-ck".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy vs. Hamilton- the new Bruins curse!:
    When Dougie Hamilton was available at #9, Chiarelli said "Yes!", Burke said "Oh F-ck".
    Posted by olsonstephanie

And Toronto fans all threw up in their mouths a little

Sections
Shortcuts