Murray's no longer the coach in Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Murray's no longer the coach in Providence

http://www.projo.com/bostonbruins/content/pbruins_rob_murray_04-17-11_SFNJQM2_v2.14f5c2b.html

Well, is this the proverbial first shoe to drop? I think not....we need to overhaul the draft personnel that's for sure. We can't seem to draft decent players and develop them much any more......maybe we get lucky with a marchand once in awhile but who's evaluating the talent here????

Time for a new draft team for the Bruins and a new Providence coach and if they're not careful, a new head coach soon in Boston. Hopefully someone that can teach "O"ffensive skills. Time for a new start for this club.......Claude......look out...think your next.....The Cam Neely bat phone dials out......."Um, Claude.....can I see you in my office.......is Chiarelli with you??? Tell him to come too!!!"

The goal, as always is./...hockey in June!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Murray's no longer the coach in Providence

Murray firing was inevitable 117-103 is not that great. Scott Gordon being hired tonight or tomorrow for the replacement would be a nice kick in the pants.

I disagree with the Bruins being lucky with Marchand he could've been traded at anytime by Chiarelli the last few years. Lucic and Krejci were held onto as well but I wouldn't get allot of people to agree that these players are playing well right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think they thought Hamill would be farther along (made a scapegoat for the bad pick?) and I'm guessing they weren't happy with the progression of Bartkowski etc...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

ever since providence let go of "that guy" the one who made the tuuka trade it's been all downhill.

he needs to come back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Genius, you're getting your Gord(t)ons mixed up.  Scott was the coach in Providence who left for a big league gig on Long Island.  Jeff (Gorton) was the interim GM who made the Rask deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

No confusion, Jeff is the guy we need back, and mr. nolan on a one yr deal in Providence, to start.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Ted Nolan is going to leave being the VP of operations of the Rochester Americans to coach another AHL team good one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Murray's no longer the coach in Providence:
    [QUOTE]Murray firing was inevitable 117-103 is not that great. Scott Gordon being hired tonight or tomorrow for the replacement would be a nice kick in the pants. I disagree with the Bruins being lucky with Marchand he could've been traded at anytime by Chiarelli the last few years. Lucic and Krejci were held onto as well but I wouldn't get allot of people to agree that these players are playing well right now.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Commonality of these 3 players, Lucic Krejci Marchand (add Bergy to that mix)?  Answer, all drafted before PC got here.  How many guys on this roster drafted and developed by PC and co?  Zero.