Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all saying lets bring the intensity level into the gm. with Habs. Very simple if the bruins win we take first place in the division and jump to 3rd seed because we played less gms.. Put some pressure on the habs to look over their shoulder with other teams slowly climbing up the standings instead of the bruins being in 8th spot.

Our PP really stinks and the refs unfortunate calls gave BUF the win. I watch the replay when i got home and yes boarding big? and then thornton's opps. What CJ doing time to change coaches soon I am sick of his decisions if he does not improve in the new year Mr. Neely make a decision soon.
    (a) make a block buster trade
    (b) get a coach in their " i wonder if Denis Savard could make our team more exciting to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bruins better show up tomorrow night and give a 60 minute effort if they dont want the habs to skate circles around them

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time they met the B's didn't show up to play.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Reasonably, I don't see it.  We have no clue whether this team will put an effort out there.   3 keys to beating the Habs: 1. THomas stands on his head 2. Some Hab hands us a lucky turnover. 3. Thomas stands on his head. Otherwise, we'll look like the Zombie Show On Ice 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

rofl. The habs give the bruins problems. Small speedy forwards are like Kryptonite for Chara. They usually bring their A game against the B's. The bruins just sort of show up when they feel like it.

Big Big Game tonight Timmy. The team needs its best man to stand up and carry them once again!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must beat the habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : rofl. The habs give the bruins problems. Small speedy forwards are like Kryptonite for Chara. They usually bring their A game against the B's. The bruins just sort of show up when they feel like it. Big Big Game tonight Timmy. The team needs its best man to stand up and carry them once again!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I am guessing this group of B's forgot the tradition of this rivalry..or they just don't care.. Its another game off the schedule..  Amazing to see after losing the night before,  you would not come out with guns a blazing and hit everything in sight...That was about as poor a first period as I have seen from this team.. But it has sort of become the norm when Bruins go into Montreal lately, trying to weather the storm instead of initiating the hitting...That was the hockey game for all intense and purposes.. If it wasn't for TT this game should have been at least 7-3.. the guy got no help at all .. Giving up 41 shots is certainly not Bruins hockey...

BTW had no problem with the Subban hit.. Marchand should have had his head up, or passed the puck long before he thought he was Bobby Orr.. Clean hit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

1-8 in last 9 games...