1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My 1st scoop as a new member of the mangement

As I promised you I will always post for you guys the fans ....

scoop : Brad Marchand to Winnipeg  with Bart for Evander. Kane draft day

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: My 1st scoop as a new member of the mangement

Sorry for the spelling MANAGEMENT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Sorry, Stanley. Wrong team, but you are close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As I promised you I will always post for you guys the fans ....

scoop : Brad Marchand to Winnipeg  with Bart for Evander. Kane draft day

[/QUOTE]

Good move!! As part of management, you have just made the Bruins guilty of Tampering, and the team could be fined Millions and/or, loss of draft picks!

How could you be so careless?!!

You have to understand. Now that you are management, you can no longer be on this site, talking hockey. Especially, about the Bruins.

You will be missed, but for the good of Boston, you must leave us. I just hope it isn't too late, and Chiarelli can undo the damage you've done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

If it's a done deal why don't they just do it now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because this deal is part of Stanleys Fantasy World.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So the B's can make a big splash at draft day festivities,can you imagine the hush come over the crowd when Stanley steps to the podium and announces "the Boston Bruins have made a trade",great drama,with big grins on the faces of Neely,PC & Sweeney,i can see it now. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

So the B's can make a big splash at draft day festivities,can you imagine the hush come over the crowd when Stanley steps to the podium and announces "the Boston Bruins have made a trade",great drama,with big grins on the faces of Neely,PC & Sweeney,i can see it now. 

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it usually the commissioner who announces the trades ? 

Heck, maybe Stanley can do double duties for Bettman while also sitting at the Bruin's draft table ?

Stanley would be good for the Commisioner's draft day opening speech..................nothing but booing while he's talking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley is a troll, you are not.

You think they are working on something to move Marchand?  Can you elaborate?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley is a troll, you are not.

You think they are working on something to move Marchand?  Can you elaborate?

[/QUOTE]

I doubt they are working to move him but I bet they are listening. And if Kane is offered it would be tough to decline 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

don't know if it's already been posted and for what it's worth....

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/bos140604.html

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Its almost a done deal...just the 2nd player to be announced Marchand & a D

say good bye to brad and a big welcome to Evander

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You cant announce a trade during the Stanley Cup final.......it'll be announced during the draft afew hours before..dont worry 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

You cant announce a trade during the Stanley Cup final.......it'll be announced during the draft afew hours before..dont worry 

[/QUOTE]

Dan Boyle just got traded and it was announced during the finals. You are a pathetic liar and an even worse person. Grow up already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This part of Stanley's world doesn't make me nearly as angry as it does some - dez - or as much as his "predictions" that the Bruins will lose as long as the clown plays.

Wheats has been pushing the idea that there's something in the wind for months now.  Maybe he's Stanley's source?

Are you not entertained?!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dan Boyle just got traded and it was announced during the finals. You are a pathetic liar and an even worse person. Grow up already.

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This part of Stanley's world doesn't make me nearly as angry as it does some - dez - or as much as his "predictions" that the Bruins will lose as long as the clown plays.

Wheats has been pushing the idea that there's something in the wind for months now.  Maybe he's Stanley's source?

[/QUOTE]

Repeating (or even starting ) trade rumours doesn't bother me a bit. It's more that I'm not interested in Stanley's world of make believe and I really don't like that he essentially spams the board with it. Maybe I'm more irritated because it seems to be one of the only story lines that gets "updated" here at the forum. Will Stanley really make it to the Bruins draft table? Tune in again in 5 minutes to find out the latest.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[/QUOTE]

Don't know Stanley. Maybe he's a liar and bad person but he's right Marchand rolling out the door. The Bruins can't whine about Habs diving etc. as long as they have one of the top divers themselves. CJ doesn't like it and doesn't trust him anymore. They can't have any confidence in his decision making.  After all he's the only top line player banned from power play. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Lex44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't know Stanley. Maybe he's a liar and bad person but he's right Marchand rolling out the door. The Bruins can't whine about Habs diving etc. as long as they have one of the top divers themselves. CJ doesn't like it and doesn't trust him anymore. They can't have any confidence in his decision making.  After all he's the only top line player banned from power play. 

[/QUOTE]

You think Marchand will be traded so the B's can regain the moral high ground for complaining about diving? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you watched like 9 games this year so let's not say what the bruins will do like it's fact hmmm?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think Marchand will be traded so the B's can regain the moral high ground for complaining about diving? 

[/QUOTE]

Well yes. This is how I see it.  Now if I was a ref and you asked me before the game to keep an eye on the diving. I'd reply , " you sure you want me to do that you got the biggest diver of them all. ". 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you watched like 9 games this year so let's not say what the bruins will do like it's fact hmmm?

[/QUOTE]

I could have watched no games and read the papers about him or listened to the radio and have known his days are numbered. I say he's Rollin out of here. If he doesn't then I'm wrong. That will make a million predictions I've made that I was incorrect. So be it I'll survive. You gotta chill out life is too short. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could have watched no games and read the papers about him or listened to the radio and have known his days are numbered. I say he's Rollin out of here. If he doesn't then I'm wrong. That will make a million predictions I've made that I was incorrect. So be it I'll survive. You gotta chill out life is too short. 

[/QUOTE]

You don't really watch the games and form your opinions talk radio and the newspapers and then pass them on as your own out here? 

Looks like you have posted quite a bit since joining a few weeks ago.  Might be worth slowing down the posting and pick-up the reading.  Many more informed opinions here than talk radio or the newspapers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

10,000 periods of Bruins hockey. 50 years x appx 80 games a year x 3 = 10,000.  That's my guess for how much B's hockey I watched.  Another 1000 for different teams, college hockey, my high school and college games and my kids high school games.  Can you top that?   Who's gonna be the first one to say the math doesn't add up?  Oh yeah and give me credit for 1 period tonight. Getting up at 5am golf.? Gotta get my rest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have we won against the scabs ?   Knew we couldnt do it with the clown....I rest my case !

Sections
Shortcuts