My apologies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

My apologies

I just want to come out and apologize to everyone on this board for what I've done. This is a board, a board I love, that is in place to talk about hockey. What I've done,recently and in the past, is inexcusable. To come on here and not talk about hockey, there is just no excuse for it. I love this board. It's something I enjoy. I don't want to get the tag of a dirty poster. In no way have I posted to hurt anyone. Fact is, I play on the edge. That's what got me here and that's why I'm allowed to stay around. I want to be accepted and relied on by my teammates. I never meant to hurt anyone. You know, it is what is. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: My apologies

I guess I'll take my apology back you ungrateful clowns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ahhh, I knew it was a totally insincere apology, you bum...

I think it was missing several of the regular sports apology cliches like:

"Maybe I just care too much (or 'perhaps I am just being too honest')"

"I just want to win (or 'I just hate losing')"

"I don't believe I really did anything wrong, but I am sorry if I dissappointed the fans or let down my teammates"*

"My actions were a part of the culture at the time"

"I think the league is making an example out of me; I'm being scapegoated"

*not, in fact, an actual apology.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It was a fake apology and for that I apologize. It was more for all the posters who are getting upset with other posters over the Campbell posts. I guess they just don't see that everyone on here is in a good mood and having some fun. I don't know I guess my actions were a part of the culture at the time. It is what it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well done.  I'm with ya.

I would accept your apology and would issue one myself, but I have a very limited grasp of the language and am afriad that I do not undertsand what I may have done or how to respond in any coherent way, as I am, you know, a foreigner of sorts, currently residing in the thin air of the Rocky Mountains...

...I just want to win...its' not about the money...and perhaps I am just being too honest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: My apologies:
    Well done.  I'm with ya. I would accept your apology and would issue one myself, but I have a very limited grasp of the language and am afriad that I do not undertsand what I may have done or how to respond in any coherent way, as I am, you know, a foreigner of sorts, currently residing in the thin air of the Rocky Mountains... ...I just want to win...its' not about the money...and perhaps I am just being too honest.
    Posted by Fletcher1

That's understandable. I admire that you choose not to try to apologize, Kessel should think like you when he goes to talk... about anything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I prefer the Pronger style apology

Yeah whats it matter to you ?? (throws a fake punch reporters all flinch and run away crying)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I apologize to you Call for not knowing why you apologized in the first place...lol!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: My apologies:
    I apologize to you Call for not knowing why you apologized in the first place...lol!!
    Posted by jmwalters

Colin Campbell made me apologize, he wanted to make an example out of me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

While we're apologizing, I have to apologize for doubting Call for turning down an $8M per year contract to take $10M because he 'wanted to make sure his family was going to be looked after'...

If this doesn't make any sense then...I apologize - it's late and the B's just won 6 of 6 road games!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Dave Dave Dave you got it backwards. I refused the $8m and demanded the $10 dollar deal. Because Kessel gets 5mil a testicle I figured I should as well. 

I think you trying the Latrell Sprewell quote " I've got a family to feed". 

Sections
Shortcuts