My Bold prediction!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

My Bold prediction!

The B's will face the Ducks in the final. I think it's going to come down to 4 of the top power forwards in the NHL. Perry-Getzlaf vs Lucic-Horton! I said it here first. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: My Bold prediction!

You think Hillar is coming back ?   Or will Emery play good enough to help the team ?   Emery is the feel good story right now. He sure has had his hard luck. I'll go with your prediction...Cup to the Bruins !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to My Bold prediction!:
    The B's will face the Ducks in the final. I think it's going to come down to 4 of the top power forwards in the NHL. Perry-Getzlaf vs Lucic-Horton! I said it here first.
    Posted by nitemare-38
    Bold? yes....but why not, there are big suprises every year. I'd bet against it, and would hope I lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

HEY HEY ! I was supposed to start this thread.
    Kind of official Bruins - Habs with Montreal and Philly winning.

Here's my bold prediction- Habs will beat the Bruins in 6 and Julien will be fired.
    I really really hope I'm wrong .
    Bruins will have trouble on Montreal ice and in Boston the Bruins can't play their game as it's a given they'll be in the box too often and that's how the Habs will make the Bruins pay. Bruins will back off on the Habs.
    Every scrum and mix up I've seen against the Habs they seem to always come out on the PP.
    Always goes their way and will go their way.  Talent against the Habs, means nothing . Look at last season.
    My other bold prediction, if by chance ,  the Bruins get passed 1st round... they go to the cup final .

If what I think will happen happens don't want to hear lame excuses on what they did wrong , should have and 2nd guessing the Bruins.  Nothing makes sense when these two meet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

If boston can get past the Habs they will make it to the finals.  They match up with well with every team that has a chance to get past the first round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and the case closed in Montreal on Chara ?  will the police call him in for questioning ? Look for Pacioretty to make his emotional return game 3,4 or 6

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry Legion, but not this time! I think the KHL line will give the Habs fits & this series will go a max of 6 games  with Boston coming out on top & Montreal winning 1 in O.T. Normally I get nervous against the Canadiens, but not this year. I think it'll be Paul Mara taking stupid penalties. I think Max will come back & that'll just motivate the Bruins more! Marchand will be the torment on him calling him a pansy faker! TT will have his best series yet!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Not happening we will beat th habs the bruins reaching th finals would be nice since the las time that happened i was i first grade........

This is the best matchup the bruins should have no problems playing hard for any of these games. Its simple the bruins work hard they win. The excuses are done its now time to see them play desperate hockey I like the bruins in 5!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I can handle the Bruins losing, but please not to the Habs. I can't handle the Habs bashing I get around this place. It's relentless. I have such a big smile when the Bruins win, especially that 7-0 win. ahhhhhhhh...that puts me into a nice place !!   Go Bruins Go !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: My Bold prediction!:
    [QUOTE]and the case closed in Montreal on Chara ?  will the police call him in for questioning ? Look for Pacioretty to make his emotional return game 3,4 or 6
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be surprised if chara gets arrested when the team flight touches down in montreal. People of montreal are the dumbest people in north america.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Canucks over Bruins in overtime of Game Six of the finals. Henrik scores it for a 1-0 shutout victory for Lou, but Timmy gets the Conn Smythe. How's that for bold?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I wonder how many habs will be faking injurys this series? Max i hope u come back and really get a concussion this time for fakeing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am having a hard time predicting anything when the Bs face the Habs.  I don't think anybody had predicted the Bs to win the last game of the regular season in between the 2 clubs 7-0.  Like i said many times there is no need for the Bs to have any complex against the habs because the Bs have a better team.  We all know that but it is for the players to realise it.  My biggest concern as i stated many times this year is that TT is not playing well vs the Habs and i feel that we have a better chance with Rask than TT.  I hope if TT has problems that CJ goes quickly to Rask but he usually is slow to make adjustements.  I hope i am wrong and that TT will be great but the stats are not great so far!!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

awesome matchups. Vancouver gets Chicago, Pens Lightning all the series look good, should be a great playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

I swear.....boston posts beat philly and Pitts posts hands down. You guys are great for comic relief. Conspiracy theories everywhere.....yeah, Mtl police will arrest Chara...hahahahaha...and Max Pac will return in time for the playoffs? where do you guys get your news? Fox?....Max Pac is gone til next year and isn't everybody who plays the bruins 'divers'? NY?..divers!...Pitts?..divers! yeah, we're all divers. Mtl-Boston playoffs?....does it get any better? Nail-biter every minute. Obviously from these posts Mtl fans respect boston more then Boston fans respect the Habs.....you gotta hate someone right? Might as well be the team thats had so much playoff success against ya. All good. I predict tons of controversy......no way around it, I just hope it won't detract from exciting hockey. One post was right...Canada does not accept visitors with previous convictions, nor should we...or you! Cheers beantown......this may be your year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I swear.....boston posts beat philly and Pitts posts hands down. You guys are great for comic relief. Conspiracy theories everywhere.....yeah, Mtl police will arrest Chara...hahahahaha...and Max Pac will return in time for the playoffs? where do you guys get your news? Fox?....Max Pac is gone til next year and isn't everybody who plays the bruins 'divers'? NY?..divers!...Pitts?..divers! yeah, we're all divers. Mtl-Boston playoffs?....does it get any better? Nail-biter every minute. Obviously from these posts Mtl fans respect boston more then Boston fans respect the Habs.....you gotta hate someone right? Might as well be the team thats had so much playoff success against ya. All good. I predict tons of controversy......no way around it, I just hope it won't detract from exciting hockey. One post was right...Canada does not accept visitors with previous convictions, nor should we...or you! Cheers beantown......this may be your year!
    Posted by montrealrules

Most of the Montreal posters that come here are only interested in trash talking the Bruins, with few exceptions. A Bruins/Habs playoff is almost always a great playoff series. I expect the same this time around. And yes, it's wouldn't be any fun without some controversy involved. ;-).

I think the Bruins are really out to prove something.........after they lost in horrible fashion in the 2nd round last year to Philly. We'll see how the latest Bruins/Habs showdown goes soon enough!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I swear.....boston posts beat philly and Pitts posts hands down. You guys are great for comic relief. Conspiracy theories everywhere.....yeah, Mtl police will arrest Chara...hahahahaha...and Max Pac will return in time for the playoffs? where do you guys get your news? Fox?....Max Pac is gone til next year and isn't everybody who plays the bruins 'divers'? NY?..divers!...Pitts?..divers! yeah, we're all divers. Mtl-Boston playoffs?....does it get any better? Nail-biter every minute. Obviously from these posts Mtl fans respect boston more then Boston fans respect the Habs.....you gotta hate someone right? Might as well be the team thats had so much playoff success against ya. All good. I predict tons of controversy......no way around it, I just hope it won't detract from exciting hockey. One post was right...Canada does not accept visitors with previous convictions, nor should we...or you! Cheers beantown......this may be your year!
    Posted by montrealrules[/QUOTE]

No arrests just questioning and unfocusing the Bruins.

The circus atmosphere is a little much and will work in Montreal's favor.  On paper your team should not have a chance .  I've seen the ending of this movie too many times.
    AGain, I hope I'm wrong wrong.
    Cheers!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

if Claude doesn't make any poor decisions, the Bruins should take Montreal in 5 or 6 games. Also depends on which referees are working. Interesting to see Tyler replace Bergeron. The full game outing indicated that Tyler needs to get heavier and stronger. A full off-season with Gary Roberts should be a must.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Posted by montrealrules

IT IS THE YEAR OF THE BRUINS..... WATCH AND SEE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

[QUOTE]if Claude doesn't make any poor decisions, the Bruins should take Montreal in 5 or 6 games. Also depends on which referees are working. Interesting to see Tyler replace Bergeron. The full game outing indicated that Tyler needs to get heavier and stronger. A full off-season with Gary Roberts should be a must.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    I agree ,about Tyler-for all the people calling for more ice time-use his speed with speedyguys etc.- he got it yesterday and was found wanting. Gary Roberts boot camp - I hope he's got his reservation made.The talent is there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

My bold prediction is that this postseason will be EPIC for the Bs and the exorcise all demons in one Cup run...

Round 1: They will beat the Habs easily.

Round 2: Boston gets a shot at PIT and knock Cooke out of the playoffs by pummeling him in a legal fight.

Round 3: Philly goes up 3-0 on Boston. Boston comes back to take the series.

Finals: Boston tops SJ in a series sweep. Joe Thornton goes 0-0-0.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]HEY HEY ! I was supposed to start this thread. Kind of official Bruins - Habs with Montreal and Philly winning. Here's my bold prediction- Habs will beat the Bruins in 6 and Julien will be fired. I really really hope I'm wrong . Bruins will have trouble on Montreal ice and in Boston the Bruins can't play their game as it's a given they'll be in the box too often and that's how the Habs will make the Bruins pay. Bruins will back off on the Habs. Every scrum and mix up I've seen against the Habs they seem to always come out on the PP. Always goes their way and will go their way.  Talent against the Habs, means nothing . Look at last season. My other bold prediction, if by chance ,  the Bruins get passed 1st round... they go to the cup final . If what I think will happen happens don't want to hear lame excuses on what they did wrong , should have and 2nd guessing the Bruins.  Nothing makes sense when these two meet.

I WAS WRONG I WAS WORNG I WAS WRONG !!!!

Faith did take over after the Bruins won game3 in Montreal. That was my only fear,  that they could not win a game in Montreal.

Bruins to the cup !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]HEY HEY ! I was supposed to start this thread. Kind of official Bruins - Habs with Montreal and Philly winning. Here's my bold prediction- Habs will beat the Bruins in 6 and Julien will be fired. I really really hope I'm wrong . Bruins will have trouble on Montreal ice and in Boston the Bruins can't play their game as it's a given they'll be in the box too often and that's how the Habs will make the Bruins pay. Bruins will back off on the Habs. Every scrum and mix up I've seen against the Habs they seem to always come out on the PP. Always goes their way and will go their way.  Talent against the Habs, means nothing . Look at last season. My other bold prediction, if by chance ,  the Bruins get passed 1st round... they go to the cup final . If what I think will happen happens don't want to hear lame excuses on what they did wrong , should have and 2nd guessing the Bruins.  Nothing makes sense when these two meet.

Only glad I made this prediction.

Sections
Shortcuts