My Boston Bruins Carved Pumpkin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

My Boston Bruins Carved Pumpkin

Happy Halloween Everyone!
    My Bruins pumpkin has gotten lots of looks and comments. Some stopped and took pictures. Unbelievable, but down here in Tampa the Bruins are quite popular!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Re: My Boston Bruins Carved Pumpkin

Looks great...good job!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Nice job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Awsome maybe I should smash pumpkins to take out my frustrations over any loses coming in the near future!

Very nice!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I will be suprised if mine is in one piece by morning! A few more losses and i will get some M-80's and blow this one up! LOL
    If the guys get back to basics and start over I think they will be just fine.
    Go B's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Saw this one in Florida ...Take it to the bank habs are popular too in Florida!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to My Boston Bruins Carved Pumpkin:
    [QUOTE]Happy Halloween Everyone! My Bruins pumpkin has gotten lots of looks and comments. Some stopped and took pictures. Unbelievable, but down here in Tampa the Bruins are quite popular!
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Tom - Well done! 

Sections
Shortcuts