My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!:
    In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I'm sure you have personal experience in this subject.
    Posted by 49-North

Sorry pansey lover; but you're wrong again! WOW you're just an all around loser arent you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Why don't you go talk hockey with Canuck fans?  We are Bruins fans.  We have no respect for anyone who follows the Biting Diving Babies of the Northwest. No one wants you here.  Heck, I'm a big Bruins fan and half of them don't want me here!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I spent some time on canuckscorner.com, and if you read some of the drivel on there, you'll understand why 49north would rather spend time on this board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Not our fault he picked a team with a Stupid whiney fanbase!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I would love to see a rematch.
    Posted by 49-North

Would you really like to see a rematch?  Your city is still rebuilding from being demoslished from the last loss.  I don't think you'll get a rematch for a very long time because it will be a while before the Cunnucks get their opportunity in a Final again.

Don't you think that your Western Conference opponents closely watched that series?  The Bruins exposed the Cunnucks and showed their weaknesses.  Why else did alot of teams pick up so many defensemen during the free agent signings?  I don't think it's by accident.  It seems that teams are steering clear of Euro-style hockey.  They may look good on paper, but they don't win Stanley Cups.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Would you really like to see a rematch?  Your city is still rebuilding from being demoslished from the last loss.  I don't think you'll get a rematch for a very long time because it will be a while before the Cunnucks get their opportunity in a Final again. Don't you think that your Western Conference opponents closely watched that series?  The Bruins exposed the Cunnucks and showed their weaknesses.  Why else did alot of teams pick up so many defensemen during the free agent signings?  I don't think it's by accident.  It seems that teams are steering clear of Euro-style hockey.  They may look good on paper, but they don't win Stanley Cups. 
    Posted by gardenbees

Yeah, you're right.  That strategy has failed miserably for the Red Wings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I spent some time on canuckscorner.com , and if you read some of the drivel on there, you'll understand why 49north would rather spend time on this board.
    Posted by biggskye

Truth is, EVERY team has its share of intelligent fans, and trash-talking idiots.  You can find them in every team's fan boards, in every sport. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Truth is, EVERY team has its share of intelligent fans, and trash-talking idiots.  You can find them in every team's fan boards, in every sport. 
    Posted by 49-North

This just makes no sense.  You're chatting (or attempting to) with the fans of the team that just crushed your dream.  Furthermore, those fans have zero respect for the team you support, and have the same amount of respect for the fans of that team.

Go chat with Hawks fans, or maybe Stars fans.  Go see what the Carolina fans have to say.

The only reason to be here is if you're a B's fan.  Hey, if you want to switch and declare yourself a Bruins fan now, I'm all for it.  We'll take the fairweather fans as long as they're intelligent.  You seem like a smart guy, but you wear and wave the wrong colors.

Go black and gold or go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Truth is, EVERY team has its share of intelligent fans, and trash-talking idiots.  You can find them in every team's fan boards, in every sport. Posted by 49-North

^This!

I hope you don't listen to sorry nASS because unlike allot of opposing NHL team fans on here you are not a troll. I'd rather have you on here 49 rather than some Bruins fans that get off on being disrespectful to women posters on here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! :            ...some Bruins fans that get off on being disrespectful to women posters on here.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I don't target women.  I'm just as brutal to the men who don't know what they're talking about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Truth is, EVERY team has its share of intelligent fans, and trash-talking idiots.  You can find them in every team's fan boards, in every sport. 
    Posted by 49-North

100% agreed; but it's much worse when you have an outsider coming in & trash talking & trying to make arguments or excuses for their pathetic franchise!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I spent some time on canuckscorner.com , and if you read some of the drivel on there, you'll understand why 49north would rather spend time on this board.
    Posted by biggskye

I'm sure there's a lot more than just that one Canuck forum he can go to!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I don't target women.  I'm just as brutal to the men who don't know what they're talking about. Posted by Not-A-Shot

Yah your observations of McQuaid and Marchand have been real manly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I'm sure there's a lot more than just that one Canuck forum he can go to! Posted by nitemare-38

49th hasn't been on here talking like RMiller and Cactus he has some good points on his posts. I think it's allot more fun to have posters on here like Kennedy, ILH and 49th.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : 49th hasn't been on here talking like RMiller and Cactus he has some good points on his posts. I think it's allot more fun to have posters on here like Kennedy, ILH and 49th.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Sandog; I never would've had a problem with him if he would've came on here & talked hockey. I have a problem with him coming on here & whining about us talking down about the Canucks; or trying to tell us that Vancouver being chosen as Canda's team wasn't a joke! Or him trying to justify the Canucks actions! And also him com ing on here & telling me I have to let go of my hate for the Canucks! There's a HUGE difference between you telling me that & him telling me that! I don't have the patience to listen to a Canuck fan saying anything negative about a Bruin. I think he should worrying about his own house!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I can sort of understand their feelings.  When the Pats lost to the Giants, I didn't have much interest in talking about the Pats, the Giants, the NFL or even football for a very long time. The level of disappointment is magnificent.  I don't fault people who are still bent a couple of months later.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Its only football and football players aren't us! They are southerners, midwesterners and westerners.  They are gone as soon as the checks stop coming in from Boston fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! :  or trying to tell us that Vancouver being chosen as Canda's team wasn't a joke! Or him trying to justify the Canucks actions! And also him com ing on here & telling me I have to let go of my hate for the Canucks! There's a HUGE difference between you telling me that & him telling me that!Posted by nitemare-38

Did you expect 49 to rollover and submit ? Of course he is going to defend his favorite team. I mean didn't TSN and CBC HNIC anoint the Canucks, Canada's team after the Habs got booted out of the playoffs ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : 49th hasn't been on here talking like RMiller and Cactus he has some good points on his posts. I think it's allot more fun to have posters on here like Kennedy, ILH and 49th.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

SanDog- for me it's different. I live in the Vancouver area. If I want to hear opinions like that of 49north I need only turn on sports talk radio here. It's hockey nearly non-stop (until the riot) It's not watered down w/ baseball, basketball of football nearly as much as American sports talk radio(no offense to fans of those sports- I only have tme for hockey and a bit of CFL) So I get that stuff all year everyday. Canucks were my west-adopted team 'cause I live here. That ended when they played the Bruins(there's no second favourites when the B's are involved)- I come here for everything Boston. Full- out irrational Boston fans, fanboys, JJ bashers,Kessel apologists,all of it. After the riot and Mike Gillis"we built our team on last year's rulebook" etc etc. I have no time for "The Canuck point of view" I have it alllll yearrr! I may even be anti canucks now - which I never was before.
    That said  . .  I will attempt to be mature about this and just ignore the (not use the ignore button though) stuff I read where non Bruin fans try to tell us "what we should be worried about next year- can Thomas carry the team again- etc etc."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Did you expect 49 to rollover and submit ? Of course he is going to defend his favorite team. I mean didn't TSN and CBC HNIC anoint the Canucks, Canada's team after the Habs got booted out of the playoffs ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yes they did & it was disgusting! I was saying that in a thread & this 49 North comes on here & tells me to calm down? NO! He doesn't come into my teams forum & tell me anything!! That's why I told him if he doesn't like having his team trash talked he can leave. He's acting exactly like all the Canucks fans who think they were all "Holyer than thou" I had to put up with it all OVER the Canadian TV & Radio stations by heck if I'm putting up with it here! On TV & Radio I never got the chance to counter what I thought of their garbage. Here? This is my domain where I can say my peace about any team & any players. As a Bruins fan & the amount of time & money I placed into this team over the years is my right! NOBODY! Is gonna tell me I can't! Especially fans from the team that has the most amount of pansies on one team in the history of the league! 
    He maybe free to come on here as well; but if he thinks he can get away with the same thing as other Bruins fans do; then that just proves my point about how arrogant Canuck fans are!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : SanDog- for me it's different. I live in the Vancouver area. If I want to hear opinions like that of 49north I need only turn on sports talk radio here. It's hockey nearly non-stop (until the riot) It's not watered down w/ baseball, basketball of football nearly as much as American sports talk radio(no offense to fans of those sports- I only have tme for hockey and a bit of CFL) So I get that stuff all year everyday. Canucks were my west-adopted team 'cause I live here. That ended when they played the Bruins(there's no second favourites when the B's are involved)- I come here for everything Boston. Full out irrational Boston fans, fanboys, JJ bashers all of it. After the riot and Mike Gillis"we built our team on last year's rulebokk" etc etc. I have no time for "The Canuck point of view" I have it alllll yearrr! I may even be anti canucks now - which I never was before. That said  . .  I will attempt to be mature about this and just ignore the (not use the ignore button though) stuff I read where non Bruin fans try to tell us "what we should be worried about next year- can Thomas carry the team again- etc etc."
    Posted by Chef09

Don't ignore him! That means you're letting the pansy lover win! Tell him what you think everytime he says something you don't like! I know I am! You belong in here. He doesn't! Don't cave into him; fight him!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I will attempt to be mature about this and just ignore the (not use the ignore button though) stuff I read where non Bruin fans try to tell us "what we should be worried about next year- can Thomas carry the team again- etc etc." Posted by Chef09

You do what you want but I like having fans from other teams on here is all. I think it takes allot of guts to come on here while admitting you are a fan of another team. To me it adds some spice to this forum than just hearing about all things Bruins.

I know what you mean about the talk radio thing all I hear about on the Left Coast radio is UCLA Bruins, Freakin Fakers, Angels, , Dodgers, Padres and Chargers it's sickening.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : You do what you want but I like having fans from other teams on here is all. I think it takes allot of guts to come on here while admitting you are a fan of another team. To me it adds some spice to this forum than just hearing about all things Bruins. I know what you mean about the talk radio thing all I hear about on the Left Coast radio is UCLA Bruins, Freakin Fakers, Angels, , Dodgers, Padres and Chargers it's sickening.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

UGH! That would be rough.  BTW someone stole my satellite radio out of my car. Has Scotty & Boomer come to blows yet; Scottie gets so mad at him sometimes. I LMAO listening to them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Yah your observations of McQuaid and Marchand have been real manly.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I'd love to respond to this, but it truly makes no sense!

I don't think there is any bad blood between us, is there?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I have to agree with SanDog, I have no problem with 49 here and I have no idea why people feel so threatened by him.  No one is losing their right to post whatever they want, but if we have a intelligent fan of another team that is here for discussion, not taunting, what is the problem?  We tolerate all kinds of idiots here among Bruins fans, what's wrong with someone who roots for another team.  This board should be interesting, above all else.  Why does it need to be a flock of sheep that all wear the same colors?  Of course he is going to stick up for his home team.  He also congratulated everyone here on the Bruins victory, which is more than I would have done if things went the other way.  What's the big deal?

49, Kennedy, and LRH make things more interesting here, that's the bottom line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Check this out from the city of crybabies and poor losers:

http://www.vancourier.com/sports/Jock+Jill/5232063/story.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Check this out from the city of crybabies and poor losers: http://www.vancourier.com/sports/Jock+Jill/5232063/story.html
    Posted by ksp57

SURPRISE!!!

Sections
Shortcuts