My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!:
    [QUOTE]I have to agree with SanDog, I have no problem with 49 here and I have no idea why people feel so threatened by him.  No one is losing their right to post whatever they want, but if we have a intelligent fan of another team that is here for discussion, not taunting, what is the problem?  We tolerate all kinds of idiots here among Bruins fans, what's wrong with someone who roots for another team.  This board should be interesting, above all else.  Why does it need to be a flock of sheep that all wear the same colors?  Of course he is going to stick up for his home team.  He also congratulated everyone here on the Bruins victory, which is more than I would have done if things went the other way.  What's the big deal? 49, Kennedy, and LRH make things more interesting here, that's the bottom line.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    The problem is him telling me how I should feel!! I'm not getting into this with you too Fletch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have close relatives and friends who are die hards for the Habs and family who are Giants season ticket holders. If anything these games bring us closer together. I find myself talking to them leading up to, during and after these games. If these games strain a friendship or relationship then maybe none of you should be watching..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I have close relatives and friends who are die hards for the Habs and family who are Giants season ticket holders. If anything these games bring us closer together. I find myself talking to them leading up to, during and after these games. If these games strain a friendship or relationship then maybe none of you should be watching..
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Good points Kel. I actually have more friends who are Habs fans than ones who like the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : The problem is him telling me how I should feel!! I'm not getting into this with you too Fletch.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Sandog and Fletch. You don't like Vancouver or it's fans . That's your choice. Nobody's trying to change that. Following 49 around this board ( along with a few others ) trying to get rid of him like a hired gunslinger is garbage. Discuss ( agree or disagree ) with him the topics but when you resort to trying to get rid of another poster.........well that's just childish.  

I respect your views on hockey but disrespect what you and others are trying to do just because he's a fan of the Canucks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I have to agree with Sandog and Fletch. You don't like Vancouver or it's fans . That's your choice. Nobody's trying to change that. Following 49 around this board ( along with a few others ) trying to get rid of him like a hired gunslinger is garbage. Discuss ( agree or disagree ) with him the topics but when you resort to trying to get rid of another poster.........well that's just childish.   I respect your views on hockey but disrespect what you and others are trying to do just because he's a fan of the Canucks.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Whatever Chowder! I've seen you get PO'd & on here too! I'm not following anybody. For the 4th time! It has nothing to do with him being a Canucks fan! It has e-thing to do with him telling me to calm down when I expressed my feelings on a very delicate matter! You think that it's OK for him to come on here & tell Bruins fans what to do?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Whatever Chowder! I've seen you get PO'd & on here too! I'm not following anybody. For the 4th time! It has nothing to do with him being a Canucks fan! It has e-thing to do with him telling me to calm down when I expressed my feelings on a very delicate matter! You think that it's OK for him to come on here & tell Bruins fans what to do?

If I apologize for telling you to calm down and "drop the hate", will you at least attempt to address me in a mature manner?  If so, then I'm sorry for insulting you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : If I apologize for telling you to calm down and "drop the hate", will you at least attempt to address me in a mature manner?  If so, then I'm sorry for insulting you.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Anybody who's man enough to apologize. I'm man enough to accept it & i apologize for stereotyping you. Fresh start right now. Deal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Boooooooo to acting civil towards a guy who defends Luongo, the Sisters Sedin, the "fans" of the Canucks, and roots for a team that is full of whiny, diving biters who would have stopped that shot.

You guys are soft!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Boooooooo to acting civil towards a guy who defends Luongo, the Sisters Sedin, the "fans" of the Canucks, and roots for a team that is full of whiny, diving biters who would have stopped that shot. You guys are soft!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Don't worry big fella! I still have lots of hostility for YOU!! Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Boooooooo to acting civil towards a guy who defends Luongo, the Sisters Sedin, the "fans" of the Canucks, and roots for a team that is full of whiny, diving biters who would have stopped that shot. You guys are soft!

It's what "real men" would do . Good for nite and 49. More hockey discussion and less drama telling someone else they should leave the forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Anybody who's man enough to apologize. I'm man enough to accept it & i apologize for stereotyping you. Fresh start right now. Deal?

Deal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : It's what "real men" would do . Good for nite and 49. More hockey discussion and less drama telling someone else they should leave the forum.

Do "real men" also start attack threads full of false information and then run and hide when called to the mat? 

If so, I'll take advice from you.

If not, you should spend less time reading what I've written and more time working on being a "real man".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Do "real men" also start attack threads full of false information and then run and hide when called to the mat?  If so, I'll take advice from you. If not, you should spend less time reading what I've written and more time working on being a "real man".

I finallly figured out what curmudgeon means ( and with a repetitive problem to boot ). Thanks NAS. You're a swell guy and if I was there I'd give you a big hug.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I finallly figured out what curmudgeon means ( and with a repetitive problem to boot ). Thanks NAS. You're a swell guy and if I was there I'd give you a big hug.

You constantly want to pick fights with me.  It will end badly for you...just like last time.  You know when all of the B's fans here were having fun chatting about the playoffs and then the Cup victory?  You were in the closet with a bag over your head, feeling stupid.

I do not pick any fights with you at all.  I respond. 

Don't do it, or get your bag ready and keep the closet door slightly ajar.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : You constantly want to pick fights with me.  It will end badly for you...just like last time.  You know when all of the B's fans here were having fun chatting about the playoffs and then the Cup victory?  You were in the closet with a bag over your head, feeling stupid. I do not pick any fights with you at all.  I respond.  Don't do it, or get your bag ready and keep the closet door slightly ajar.

I still consider us best friends and still want that hug despite you hurting my feelings ^^^^^.

Still waiting for your Cunningham report . Less of this and more time doing your homework . It's been 8 days and the suspense is killing me.

P.S. maybe you can throw in a few "real men" and "frauds" in your report just to spice things up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : P.S. maybe you can throw in a few "real men" and "frauds" in your report just to spice things up. Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Doesn't know the difference!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Doesn't know the difference!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'd like to answer that but I don't know what you're saying . Is there an issue between us ? Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm done with this playing . Don't want someone to blow a gasket.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I still consider us best friends and still want that hug despite you hurting my feelings ^^^^^. Still waiting for your Cunningham report . Less of this and more time doing your homework . It's been 8 days and the suspense is killing me. P.S. maybe you can throw in a few "real men" and "frauds" in your report just to spice things up.

I had a good one going on Khudobin last night. I had a couple of wobbily's while I working on it. Then I didn't hit the save button & deleted it instead! DOH!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

OK, in all fairness I must report that tonight I heard from one of my 3 former friends from Vancouver.

He complained about the heat and no sun there and asked about a table hockey game I had for sale.  No mention of the C's.

I resisted the temptation to suggest the heat was from lingering flames that haven't been put out, but I digress.

I'm glad we were able to talk a bit, including some hockey, kinda.  Baby steps.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]OK, in all fairness I must report that tonight I heard from one of my 3 former friends from Vancouver. He complained about the heat and no sun there and asked about a table hockey game I had for sale.  No mention of the C's. I resisted the temptation to suggest the heat was from lingering flames that haven't been put out, but I digress. I'm glad we were able to talk a bit, including some hockey, kinda.  Baby steps.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    LOL. Good stuff Sox; I have a good buddy who's also a co-worker. Last yr after the play-offs he was ALWAYS going on & on about the "collapse" & saying TT was done! Then; this season he kept on saying for every round especially rd 1; because the bastards a Habs fan. The Bumble Bee's will crumble! Now? Heh;heh;heh! He doesn't talk about hockey around me. If someone else does; he'll make a comment; like "If there's a team that has it in them to repeat; it's the Bruins & I say that because right now they have the best goalie until someone else can take it from him!" Then he says to me. "F.U I didn't just say that...It's a figment of your imagination!" I just have to give him the "I told you so." look & he gets pi$$ed! I LOVE IT!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Deal.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Are you two really the Sedin sisters? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : Are you two really the Sedin sisters? 
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

I bet you're the type of person that you could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Cousin in Vancouver Is A Sore Loser!! : I bet you're the type of person that you could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Good one, queen.