My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end

In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : Duz...you and your boy can say anything you want, but at least I'm not wrong. You think CJ is the coach to lead Boston to the cup, we'll see how much you know.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Come on !  we can say this about another 29 coaches . 
    How many cups did your Don Cherry win ?  None ! 
    He's still one of my favorite coaches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : What happened to your elation at CJ agreeing with you that Seguin was comfortable?Care to comment?Have you read a post by me where I said CJ was the guy to coach us to a Stanley Cup?I post alot when I'm drinking but I truly don't remember saying that.Sorry for any confusion.......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

That's two of us . Never said Julien would win a cup with the Bruins. This guy is making himself look dumber and dumber with every post he makes . Now he's fabricating .

btw dez, do you feel like someone is stalking you ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : That's two of us . Never said Julien would win a cup with the Bruins. This guy is making himself look dumber and dumber with every post he makes . Now he's fabricating . btw dez, do you feel like someone is stalking you ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Not anyone I really notice.It isn't you is it? lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : I sure wouldn't.....and if you are a fan of this team, like you say you are.....you couldn't possibly want that match up either. History has a tendency of repeating itself.....never more true, then when these 2 teams lineup against each other. Winning is contagious.......so is losing. I had the displeasure of watching the habs beat the 2 top teams in the east last year in the playoffs , with virtually the same lineup they have now. Look at Cary Price's record against us.....12-2....no more needs to be said.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]
    How can he be 12-2 when we swept them the last time we faced them in the playoffs?That needed to be said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

There is not way these two teams will meet in the playoffs.  One will be the 3rd seed and the other will be the eighth seed or miss the playoffs.  It does not look like either will have the ability to win a playoff series. 

When you look at our schedule during the second half.  It is obvious this team is needs to step up and play better or they will not make the playoffs.  We have I believe 13 games against the west so far through 5 games against the west we have just one win.  How many points do you think the Bruins are going to get during their home and home with Detriot? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : I never said anything about the streak being fluky.I said it doesn't mean alot to me coming into a 7 game series.And to say Boston is light years away is a somewhat of a backhanded compliment.Boston,by everyone's standards,hasn't had more than 3 good games(60 min.efforts)all year yet they still manage to top the division.Imagine how well they might do if they finally gel.With what you see as weakness,I see potential.Seguin will only get better and,like Montreal there are still injury issues that should eventually go away(Stuart,Horton,Boychuk?).The wild card is whether or not Savard becomes Savard again.Despite last night's collapse,the goaltending is strong so I feel,if nothing else,that most of the pieces are in place.Lot's of prospects to trade in order to acquire a decent return if the right deal is out there so it's not likely this is the exact lineup we'll be seeing a month from now.Hopefully it'll be improvements.Where some figure Boston needs an overhaul,I think just a few minor tweaks can turn them from a 1st place team to a......well I guess a better 1st place team.

You're an optomist, clearly..and that's not a bad thing to be! But what you post is basically a perfect storm of everything going right. That may happen, but there are tons and tons of IFs, and sometimes they do fall into place--like in 2009's regular season. More often they don't (like in 2010)

The Bruins are a 1st place team in a poor division. They're not quite the Seattle Seahawks, but that's the closest analogy there is. Right now, I don't see anyone in this division being any good....and that does indeed include the Montreal Canadiens.

It'll take moves, I think, more than anything else to change that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : How can he be 12-2 when we swept them the last time we faced them in the playoffs?That needed to be said.

That's the regular season record, I'm sure. If you include the playoffs, he's lost more than 2 games to Boston in a week, let alone his career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : That's the regular season record, I'm sure. If you include the playoffs, he's lost more than 2 games in a week and a half, let alone his career.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    Yeah but you know I get sensitive sometimes when faced with ugly numbers.You're right about the optimist thing too.I see no reason to cheer if I expect them to lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : Sandog, I caught that too....but Seguin didn't look too impressed with Claude yelling in his ear. I wonder if Claudes boy wonder got a tongue lashing for taking that lazy penalty that led to montreal scoring on pp. Claude is looking more and more like the cancer on this team. We are probably stuck with this clown, due to the nice fat contract Santa Clause recently gave him.Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Veteran's need to be yelled at on camera for lazy plays. Young kids that are trying to adjust to the NHL on the fly need to breakdown game film and if need be talked to sternly during that classroom session or during practice. You would never see Maurice yell at Skinner or Tom Renney yell at Hall like that.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My exact thoughts 4 minutes left until the end : dez - you a 100% right about that.  I'd love to draw the Habs in the playoffs.   It's where the Bs are going that is disconcerting.  \ After these 2 losses, it will be really telling what we see on the ice in Pittsburgh effort-wise.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    True that.