My favourite play-off statistic: Minutes Played

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

My favourite play-off statistic: Minutes Played

This one says it all.  I don't care how many points you have...the guys who are out on that ice for (almost) half the game are the unsung heroes in my book.  Congratulations, Dennis Seidenberg!  You led all Bruins with 29:11 minutes played.  Yeah, he even playe more minutes than Z with 26:21.  How 'bout that?!

Bergeron (20:05), Krejci (19:29), and Recchi (18:29) were the top minute-playing forwards.  Yeah, these guys were out on the ice most of the time.

Interestingly, Tyler played only 7:50..penalised (past 2 minutes), again?

* stats listed for game 5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: My favourite play-off statistic: Minutes Played

OK, here's how the B's top minute-getters lined up against the Bolts.  Eric Brewer (25:08), the former St. Louis Blues captain, logs in the most minutes.  He is folowed by Victor Hedman (21:02).

The top thre TB forwards (for minutes played) were: St. Louis (21:28), Stamkos (20:07), and Lecavalier (19:30).

Here's an interesting note: Kaberle (13:06) logged in the least minutes for a Bruin's defenseman.

EDIT: here's the link with the box score numbers

http://stats.nesn.com/nhl/boxscore.asp?gamecode=2011052301&home=1&vis=20&final=true

Sections
Shortcuts