My first prediction of 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: My first prediction of 2011

how did it work out for you Stanley? Thankfully I value my money enough to NOT go along with your dumba$$ predictions.  But YET, even though you are sometimes correct (even a broken watch is correct 2 times a day) you will once again embarass yourself with another wrong prediction (always with the BRUINS scoring 5 goals and winning of course).  Give it a rest.  No one takes you seriously, except yourself

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Stanley will you please get off your drugs and stop with the insane posts. Oh by the way, WHEELER STILL Socks!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley predicts a bruins win every game, in dominate fashion with goals by wheeler and seguin.

It would be cute if you were like some 13 year old kid stanley, but its just delusional as a grown man, not to mention you come off looking like you know nothing about the sport with your stupid predictions, you want some respect, spot being such a pom pom fan, stop the name calling and provide something more then a laugh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Terrible start stanley but its OK. I completely blame that Jinx a$$$hole Jack Edwards....

Bruins take a penalty

Jack:"Minnessota hasnt scored on a PP in X games/tries"

Puck drops.... Minnesota scores in 3 seconds of elapsed PP time. Keep your mouth shut idiot!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: My first prediction of 2011:
    [QUOTE]Terrible start stanley but its OK. I completely blame that Jinx a$$$hole Jack Edwards.... Bruins take a penalty Jack:"Minnessota hasnt scored on a PP in X games/tries" Puck drops.... Minnesota scores in 3 seconds of elapsed PP time. Keep your mouth shut idiot!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Actually I-L-H.....it was 4 seconds....but whose countingLaughing

Sections
Shortcuts