My hope

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: My hope

In response to red75's comment:

Nite, can you get the CBC feed? I figure with it being Pens and Bruins, their coverage may be more balanced, especially with Don being part of the coverage.

Not with Healy,Hughson & Simpson doing the coverage.They're hatred for the B's will be hard to mask and their love for Cindy & the Pens unbearable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

A Hawks/Bruins final would net me a few hundred bucks from a pool at work.

If not, a Wings/Bruins final would be great.  Soxfan would probably set his house on fire no matter who won.  If the Bruins won, he'd do it because he wouldn't be able to say "I told you so" when a bunch of heartless, gutless Nancies who play like ballerinas beat such a beautiful hockey club with so much heart.  If the Wings won, well, he tore a door off its hinges after a meaningless regular season loss, so I think losing in the SCF would deserve a lot more.

Shupe, I work with two Pens fans.  I hear ya.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bruins-Hawks or Bruins-Wings.

An original six matchup either way would be fun.

My hope also.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

I would love this as well.  Datsyuk is my favorite player in the league outside of boston. 

Ditto! But, I really want to see an LA/Bos final. Can you imagine how many hits per game there'll be? It'll be like 2 locomotives on a collison course! Both teams thrive on the physical part of the game. Every single person who touches the puck will skate away with a lump. I hate looking too far ahead, but this will be a matchup like we've never seen since 74'. 

Nite, the kings make the bruins look like a non hitting team.  50+ and 42 hits the last 2 gms.  Thats insane.  I dont find boston as nasty or as physical as in years past.  They are playing smarter and producing wins.  i think the nasty has to come out to win the next 8 gms.  

Shupe, the Kings average less than two hits per game more than Boston. That's barely noticeable to me.

Dez, im not trying to take anything away from boston.  But if you watched that st louis la series and now how they play against sj its more then barely noticeable to me.   

Nite, i dont think they would wilt at all.  I just find la to be the most physical team in hockey.  Its fun to watch.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Nite, can you get the CBC feed? I figure with it being Pens and Bruins, their coverage may be more balanced, especially with Don being part of the coverage.

Well...I thought TSN had the rights 1st this yr for the 3rd & cup round. They announced earlier this yr that TSN will cover the Finals.Which means an NBC feed, because they have exclusive rights first. If Gord Miller & Jonson were doing the games that would be great, because I think Miller is really coming into his own as a play by play guy. MJ is decent & I find that he talks fairly between both teams. So, I'm not really sure where CBC sits. And JH & Healy? After hearing Healy on Satellite today he won't be much better than McQuire! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nite, i dont think they would wilt at all.  I just find la to be the most physical team in hockey.  Its fun to watch.  

[/QUOTE]

It sure is, that's why I think having both LA & Bos for a final would be fantastic. Both teams are built for it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

A Hawks/Bruins final would net me a few hundred bucks from a pool at work.

If not, a Wings/Bruins final would be great.  Soxfan would probably set his house on fire no matter who won.  If the Bruins won, he'd do it because he wouldn't be able to say "I told you so" when a bunch of heartless, gutless Nancies who play like ballerinas beat such a beautiful hockey club with so much heart.  If the Wings won, well, he tore a door off its hinges after a meaningless regular season loss, so I think losing in the SCF would deserve a lot more.

Shupe, I work with two Pens fans.  I hear ya.

Actually, a B's/Wings Final is a scary proposition at my house.

I'm the B''s fan. My wife is a die hard Wings fan who lived in Detroit for awhile. We've never had any problems because the 2 teams rarely play... we have never had any problem supporting each others' team...I took her to the Joe for her Birthday during the Finals when the Wings last won the Cup, and we attended the ECF and the Cup Final game 4 when the B's won. However, this Detroit move to the east next year just might threaten my marriage.

We discussed a possible B's/Wings Final tonight. I don't see how I stay married.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Actually, a B's/Wings Final is a scary proposition at my house.

I'm the B''s fan. My wife is a die hard Wings fan who lived in Detroit for awhile. We've never had any problems because the 2 teams rarely play... we have never had any problem supporting each others' team...I took her to the Joe for her Birthday during the Finals when the Wings last won the Cup, and we attended the ECF and the Cup Final game 4 when the B's won. However, this Detroit move to the east next year just might threaten my marriage.

We discussed a possible B's/Wings Final tonight. I don't see how I stay married.

posted at 5/13/2013 10:35 PM EDT

• SoxFanInIL
    • First: 8/9/2012
    • Last: 5/28/2013

I am absolutely, totally flabbergasted and quite properly have been made to shut the F up.

I lied before, but I do in fact promise to go away now. They made history.

Not going to address all the fun posts you guys will have... really- enjoy... rip 'er up. You earned it.

Go B's.

========

GET THE F OUT OF HERE.  NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID WIFE OR YOUR STUPID LIFE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I don't see how I stay married.

[/QUOTE]

Understating the obvious.

Sections
Shortcuts