My last game as a Bruins fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: My last game as a Bruins fan

In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan : Holding on until after the Cup final is weak.  The day the franchise in Winnepeg was announced, you should have declared it your last day as  Bruins fan. I hope the JetsMoose are a terrible hockey team (just like the other Winnepeg team) and the B's continue to dominate hockey.  Enjoy it, traitor.  Turning your back on the team for the Atlanta Thrashers with a different address is nothing short of pitiful, no matter where you grew up. Beat it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Thank God we have NAS to spell out for us the official protocol on this topic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]I think I'll just be a polygamist. Best solution.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I've always been a Boston Red Sox and St. Louis Cardinals fan.  Growing up in Boston, I've always been a Red Sox fan.  But as a kid I liked Ozzie Smith a lot.  So, I rooted for the Cards as well.  An American League team and a National League team.

But when the two teams met in the '04 WS, it wasn't even an option whom I was rooting for:  the Red Sox.  They were my first true team.

So if the Bruins were your first "love" you stick with them.  My advice?  You root for the new Winnipeg team and the Bruins.  A Western Conference team and an Eastern Conference team.  When they meet in the regular season, or for the Cup, you have a decision to make.  For me it was easy.  Would it be for you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

don't know Jalvis (though I think my heart says Bruins). I'll find out next year since the Peg plays in the East next season and has to play the B's 4 times and possibly the playoffs (if the whatevers qualify)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Sorry Red, being a B's fan is like being in the mafia. There is only one way you can leave.
    Frown

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Red,

Respect for stating your feelings of loyalty in this forum. Its obvious you are a Bruins fan, I'm sure you always be, but if you chose to place them at #2 then that's your business and no one elses.
    IMHO your postings tend to be thoughtful and insightful.  Hope to still see you here next year at some point. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Red, I hope you enjoy your new team but continue to enlighten us with your thoughs on all thing Bruins. You say you will dedicate your soul to the new franchise but I suspect you will be 100% back..My cousin moved to Florida with thoughts of following the panthers...he still bleeds black n gold. It's hard to let go, especially with the Center Ice package.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]SHUT UP DONKEY! In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Dang, Tom.  That's a bit harsh.  I've spent a lot of time here and in life standing up, supporting, donating to and helping those in the same profession as you, and in return, I'm a donkey?

That's too bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]Well, that's not entirely true - I'll always be a Bruins fan. But as I have stated here previously, now that I have the Jets or the Whatevers back, starting next season, the B's fall to second place. So this is the last game when the Bruins are my one and only team. Couldn't think of a better way to go out then watching them lift the Cup.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan
     Me Too. But now we got two teams to cheer for.I did it before its
     possible. Now Bruins Win the cup for us Winnipeg fans too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

NAS is the Brad Marchand of these said boards. Which is irony at its best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sorry Red but you have to admit this thread is funny.  Don't take it personal he's busting your..... not sure what on a women but you know what I mean.
    So you're going back to your roots .... enjoy the games.
    You were a good read.  Cheers! 

and Mr.Shot you're a real NAss . I get a chuckle everytime you go fishing and people bite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and one more thing enjoy Wheeler.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hey, at least I get Stuart back.

Funny, at my Whatevers board folks are fawning over Wheeler already.

How little they know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]At least you get to see Blake Wheeler every week
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]NAS is the Brad Marchand of these said boards. Which is irony at its best.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

AnotherLMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]NAS is the Brad Marchand of these said boards. Which is irony at its best.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Stop trash-talking Marchand. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]don't know Jalvis (though I think my heart says Bruins). I'll find out next year since the Peg plays in the East next season and has to play the B's 4 times and possibly the playoffs (if the whatevers qualify)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Wow!  I didn't realize that Peg was gonna be in the East.  Interesting.  That does make it a little harder.  Good luck!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Wow!  I didn't realize that Peg was gonna be in the East.  Interesting.  That does make it a little harder.  Good luck!!!!
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Yeah just for one season. They'll be in the SE division with the Caps, Lightning, Canes and Panthers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I'm am from Winnipeg originally, but they were number two back then and they will be number two again.  Go BRUINS!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I think I'll just be a polygamist. Best solution.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Polygamy!!!  Awesome!!!
    Wait, you mean as in supporting 2 hockey teams at the same time??
    You really are a sadist, aren't you?  Go ahead and rip my heart out and trample it again.

Now I'm past the grief stage and moving into the anger stage.

I'm going to go find a NAS post and slam that Marchand wannabe.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Dang, Tom.  That's a bit harsh.  I've spent a lot of time here and in life standing up, supporting, donating to and helping those in the same profession as you, and in return, I'm a donkey? That's too bad.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

donkey???  donkey???  what makes you think ANYBODY should address YOU with a term as kind as that???

So why is Red leaving the Bruins??  Because of you!  You make Marchand look like a lady Bing trophy winner.

You write like a combination of Lapierre, Ulf and Avery and turn people right away from this board, and Red is only the last example of that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Polygamy!!!  Awesome!!! Wait, you mean as in supporting 2 hockey teams at the same time?? You really are a sadist, aren't you?  Go ahead and rip my heart out and trample it again. Now I'm past the grief stage and moving into the anger stage. I'm going to go find a NAS post and slam that Marchand wannabe.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

No, I was talking about actual polygamy... unfortunately you still have the wrong pair of chromosomes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

[QUOTE]Well, that's not entirely true - I'll always be a Bruins fan. But as I have stated here previously, now that I have the Jets or the Whatevers back, starting next season, the B's fall to second place. So this is the last game when the Bruins are my one and only team. Couldn't think of a better way to go out then watching them lift the Cup.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Hope your last game ends with a win!
    and hope you stay on the board you have great takes.

GO Bruins!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Same here. But I still need the Bruins to beat montreal.

Sections
Shortcuts