My last game as a Bruins fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My last game as a Bruins fan

Well, that's not entirely true - I'll always be a Bruins fan. But as I have stated here previously, now that I have the Jets or the Whatevers back, starting next season, the B's fall to second place.

So this is the last game when the Bruins are my one and only team. Couldn't think of a better way to go out then watching them lift the Cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: My last game as a Bruins fan

It would be nice closure.  If it makes you feel any better, I have been living in Denver for a while now and have quite enjoyed rooting for a team in the west along with the Bruins.  But of course, when the Bruins came out here this year, I was all Bruins.

The Bruins might be harder to drop from that #1 spot than you think.  I haven't lived in New England for 12 years and I probably follow them now closer than ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Traitor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]Well, that's not entirely true - I'll always be a Bruins fan. But as I have stated here previously, now that I have the Jets or the Whatevers back, starting next season, the B's fall to second place. So this is the last game when the Bruins are my one and only team. Couldn't think of a better way to go out then watching them lift the Cup.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Holding on until after the Cup final is weak.  The day the franchise in Winnepeg was announced, you should have declared it your last day as  Bruins fan.

I hope the JetsMoose are a terrible hockey team (just like the other Winnepeg team) and the B's continue to dominate hockey.  Enjoy it, traitor.  Turning your back on the team for the Atlanta Thrashers with a different address is nothing short of pitiful, no matter where you grew up.

Beat it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I declared it the day the team was announced - go back and check my posts. But I grew up cheering for two teams one in the East, one in the West. After 15 years, the balance will be restored. I'm just looking forward to this15 year era ending with a Bruins Cup win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

At least you get to see Blake Wheeler every week Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]I declared it the day the team was announced - go back and check my posts. But I grew up cheering for two teams one in the East, one in the West. After 15 years, the balance will be restored. I'm just looking forward to this15 year era ending with a Bruins Cup win.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

You're not a Bruins fan.  You're an Atlanta Thrashers in Manitoba fan.  You turned your back on this team.

Go find their chat boards.  This is for Bruins fans.

Enjoy the first round of the playoffs once in a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Jeeez...blowhard...

There are a lot of Whaler fans that came to the Bruins because they love hockey and they lost their team.  If the Whale came back, they would probably root for Hartford again.  Seems logical to me.  Glad I have never been in the predicament.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

NAS, I've been wanting to say this for years but never did.

Just shut up.

I'm a Bruins fan and you know it, just saying that my allegiance is split now, and I know you get that. Stop trying to stir crap. As you yourself have said, I don't back down, so do you really want to get into a fight over this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS, I've been wanting to say this for years but never did. Just shut up. I'm a Bruins fan and you know it, just saying that my allegiance is split now, and I know you get that. Stop trying to stir crap. As you yourself have said, I don't back down, so do you really want to get into a fight over this?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

http://thrashers.nhl.com/index.html

There's a link to your team.  Enjoy it.  The Bruins fans here will continue to enjoy the playoffs.

See ya.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He drove the last female from the board too.  Didn't make sense to anyone else on here.  I suggest the ignore button.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan : Holding on until after the Cup final is weak.  The day the franchise in Winnepeg was announced, you should have declared it your last day as  Bruins fan. I hope the JetsMoose are a terrible hockey team (just like the other Winnepeg team) and the B's continue to dominate hockey.  Enjoy it, traitor.  Turning your back on the team for the Atlanta Thrashers with a different address is nothing short of pitiful, no matter where you grew up. Beat it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'm startng to think you just don't like the ladies.  Did your Mom treat you unfairly as a child.  I mean by all accounts you ran off Duinne, and now you are attempting to run off my other favorite Ice Lady.  I think it's time for you to beat it.

Since tonality doesn't translate well for me in forums, I will tell you that this is partially jest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : I'm startng to think you just don't like the ladies.  Did your Mom treat you unfairly as a child.  I mean by all accounts you ran off Duinne, and now you are attempting to run off my other favorite Ice Lady.  I think it's time for you to beat it. Since tonality doesn't translate well for me in forums, I will tell you that this is partially jest.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's not me.  Maybe it the people like Duinne (who would simply make things up and get bent when called out) or like Red (who turn their back on the Bruins to cheer for the Atlanta Thrashers).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]Well, that's not entirely true - I'll always be a Bruins fan. But as I have stated here previously, now that I have the Jets or the Whatevers back, starting next season, the B's fall to second place. So this is the last game when the Bruins are my one and only team. Couldn't think of a better way to go out then watching them lift the Cup.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Well, NAS might be in the anger stage, but I am still in the hurt phase.

Red, the times we shared together, those special times, all those things you can't tell your wife that we had together...

And now... I find this note on the pillow saying you've run off with the Thrashed Jets or who ever they are...  I can't find the words.

There will forever be that void.

Who will tell NAS he's about the most obnoxious twit around?
    Who?  Who if not you??
    Who will tell NAS he's only interested in shocking and outraging people like some old guy who opens his trench coat??

There may be others, but there will always only be one Red in my heart.

My grief may pass and turn to anger, but for now, there is only blackness, hurt, shame, nerves lying exposed, depression, gnashing of teeth and...  NAS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Maybe it's not me.  Maybe it the people like Duinne (who would simply make things up and get bent when called out) or like Red (who turn their back on the Bruins to cheer for the Atlanta Thrashers).

The possibility, even tho it's remote, is that it could be you.
    USA!  USA!  USA!  Come on!  Chant with me NAS!  USA!  USA!  USA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

LOL

Now BadHab, you have me strongly considering polygamy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

The AHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames came to my hometown before but they only stayed two seasons or I might have had a second team...  TV's not a great substitute (nor is the amateur hockey left here in Omaha).  Cheers to your having great taste (with the whole NHL to choose from in the interim)!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Enjoy your Jets or whatever.  In 3 years you guys aren't going to be dishing out $150 tixs for a last place team or $1000 for playoff tixs. Your Winnepege, it is what it is, sorry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Of course you have to enjoy the No Names.  But the Black and Gold is hard to get out of your veins, you may need detox.  I hope you can end your support with a storybook ending.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

"You're not a Bruins fan.  You're an Atlanta Thrashers in Manitoba fan.  You turned your back on this team.
    Go find their chat boards.  This is for Bruins fans.
    Enjoy the first round of the playoffs once in a while."  
                                                                            - 'Not-A-Shot'

The Great Oxygen Thief giving lessons on loyalty. That is rich.
    You're not a Bruins fan either.
    You turned your back on Brad Marchand.

And when it comes to trueheartedness;
    A brother doesn't ask why, there is no why.

No. You're a 'Not-A-Shot' fan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

One thing I have learned about NAS, he is a contrarian.  Red you can have an affair with Losepeg, but you know what team is in your heart.  The Bs are my favorite team, but I like hockey so I always navigate to a favorite if the Bs did not make the playoffs in the past.  It was not Montreal though, shamefully Calgary was one of those teams, ha.  Cheers.  Go Bs. I want the Stanley Cup!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think we're getting off track here - Red's turned traitor.  NAS is NAS. 

Oprah, Uma.  Uma, Oprah.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I think I'll just be a polygamist. Best solution.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

NAS says very little about hockey, and speaks in short poetic sentences.  Learned I am sure, as he likes history.  You may know him on other more finer points of interest Book. He does like to provoke interest in hockey, so he is acceptable and one of the better posters on here. 

Red is not a traitor, just a bit weird for taking on this affair.  Get over it Red, move on to your little tryst, but you know deep down you are not being honest with yourself.  Go Bs.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

SHUT UP DONKEY!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : http://thrashers.nhl.com/index.html There's a link to your team.  Enjoy it.  The Bruins fans here will continue to enjoy the playoffs. See ya.