My last game as a Bruins fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: My last game as a Bruins fan

In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : No, I was talking about actual polygamy... unfortunately you still have the wrong pair of chromosomes.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I'm quite sure I have the right chromosones.
    Anyways.
    Sharks and the Jets.
    It would look just like this;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R9GiLImSw

You'll be back.
    There's nobody there as funny as me
    as obnoxious as NAS
    or as smart as book.
    you can take that to the bank as sure as blake doesn't really understand offsides.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : No, I was talking about actual polygamy... unfortunately you still have the wrong pair of chromosomes.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I think you got caught in a storm and got a bad bump on the head, you'll be back - home - to the Bruins.  You know where home is.  It will look just like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R9GiLImSw
    for a minute there, we thought you were going to leave us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

the last thing i would EVER worry about is what poster thought of me...low on the proverbial totem pole...opinions are shared and if some dont like it...to frigging bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The nhl could move a team to my small little town here and maine and the BRUINS WOULD STILL BE MY FAVORITE TEAM

to each their own.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I never understood why people go in for polygamy. Isn't one mother-in-law enough?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[rim shot]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay, okay.  Long enough.  Relax, folks.

Red, we'll be sorry to see you go.  As someone stated earlier, perfect swan song for you, go out on top hopefully.

When you come to Boston to wear your enemy colors, be sure to let us know. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So I've come to a realization after the last three days.

A few friends from the Peg have been coming up to me and talking about Chevy and who is going to be our coach and what we should do with Wheeler etc.

And you know what?

I don't give a crap because the Bruins are Stanley Cup Champs

So yeah I was wrong - the Whatevers will be number two. I didn't think it would be this tough, but a few of you were right. It's hard to shake this team once they're in your blood. I'll cheer for the Whatevers, but the B's will stay number one. Once a Bruins fan...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]So I've come to a realization after the last three days. A few friends from the Peg have been coming up to me and talking about Chevy and who is going to be our coach and what we should do with Wheeler etc. And you know what? I don't give a crap because the Bruins are Stanley Cup Champs So yeah I was wrong - the Whatevers will be number two. I didn't think it would be this tough, but a few of you were right. It's hard to shake this team once they're in your blood. I'll cheer for the Whatevers, but the B's will stay number one. Once a Bruins fan...
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Atta boy Red!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Atta "girl", but thanks ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And thanks NAS.

We ride each other, but I think we both ultimately respect one another as fans, and knowledgable ones at that. I read almost all of your posts because I am genuinely interested about what you have to say about the game. You know your stuff and I respect that even if we come to loggerheads at times.

Looks like I've realized I'm a bruins fan first and foremost, so you'll still have to put up with me, and my love of women's hockey, for a while yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I see the women's hockey team here in Jasper, have adopted Red's icon....and now CUPE in Edmonton is using it !!!!   I thought it was the domain of Red !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Atta "girl", but thanks ;)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that - I should have looked at your picture more closely.  :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well I stole it from a league I played for in California, so credit where credit is due.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to My last game as a Bruins fan : Well, NAS might be in the anger stage, but I am still in the hurt phase. Red, the times we shared together, those special times, all those things you can't tell your wife that we had together... And now... I find this note on the pillow saying you've run off with the Thrashed Jets or who ever they are...  I can't find the words. There will forever be that void. Who will tell NAS he's about the most obnoxious twit around? Who?  Who if not you?? Who will tell NAS he's only interested in shocking and outraging people like some old guy who opens his trench coat?? There may be others, but there will always only be one Red in my heart. My grief may pass and turn to anger, but for now, there is only blackness, hurt, shame, nerves lying exposed, depression, gnashing of teeth and...  NAS.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHab I will gladly take on that role.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : BadHab I will gladly take on that role.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

Attaboy.  I think.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Attaboy.  I think.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Lol. What do you mean you think? I'm not afraid to call him out, it's behind a computer screen haha.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

i did not see this thread until today, and it began on the 14th. I love the jibes betwen true fans, and wish RED good luck with the Thrshwhatevers. hope she remains a contributor to balance all the trolls

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

NAS You know I don't come out and attack ANYONE (except trolls). I have defended you many times too. So, when you made the dismissive and seemingly disrespectful comments like you have to Red, you riled me. She has been a top-contributor to this site. Be more responsible in the way you address her.
    I apologize if my comment stung you, but it was a visceral response.
    I read a majority of your posts and appreciate much of your knowledge and humour. This time you struck a nerve.
    Tom aka Doc

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My last game as a Bruins fan : Dang, Tom.  That's a bit harsh.  I've spent a lot of time here and in life standing up, supporting, donating to and helping those in the same profession as you, and in return, I'm a donkey? That's too bad.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts