My lineup down the stretch....

Lucic-Krejci-Horton

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Recchi-Peverly-Ryder

Campbell-Kelly-Thorton

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: My lineup down the stretch....

glad you dont coach.

Seguin deserves a seat in the press box...why on earth do we wanna shake up all three lines for the record.  please humor me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: My lineup down the stretch....:
    glad you dont coach. Seguin deserves a seat in the press box...why on earth do we wanna shake up all three lines for the record.  please humor me
    Posted by shuperman

i agree i just wrote on another thread that line ups are fine the way they are. i mean mixing it up isn't a bad thing but messing with that 2nd line is just counter productive. adding seguin in on 2nd line doesn't make much sense because of wear he is at as a young player. streaky offensively and not a responsable  defensive player, especially were that 2nd line is asked to do alot when its on the ice in both ends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I wish those were the lines...Kelly should not be on the 3rd line, and Seguin is being wasted on the 4th line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I feel Rex should be moved down to the 4th line:

Lucic- Krejci - Horton
    Marchand - Bergy - Peverley
    Seguin - Kelly- Ryder
    Thornton - Campbell - Rex

healthy scratch: Paille

Recchi to be on the PP on 2nd unit for front of net presence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Everyone is right on this thread.Leave the lines alone helps with stability; giving Seguin time with Bergeron would have been right 2 months ago; having Rechi play less ice time would be the right thing to do, BUT that line has a net-front cycle that can really produce. IMO Claude has totally screwed up Seguin to where Seggy might start next year in Providence, although Murray is no better than Claude. our best hope is that Kamfer can come back soon. We probably need Boychuck's physical play at this time of the year, but has lack of smarts really can hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

SEGUIN 2ND LINE HAHAH

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

That 2nd line will be great... next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i'm sick of hearing about segzy being wasted on the 4th line.  it didn't hurt marchand.  the kid's lucky he's not in the press box.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If Providence doesn't make the playoffs then I'd just like to see Thornton grab some pine every once in awhile to let Caron and Suave take a shot other than that you might see Julien move Kelly or Peverley around to experiment that's about it.

Rex might look slow to some but a good reason why Marchand is having such a breakout year is because of Mark it's not all Bergy. Recchin Ball is built for the playoffs, it's the only reason he's here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

krejci/lucic/horton
    bergeron/marchand/peverley
    kelly/campbell/ryder
    paille/seguin/recchi
    thornton/pine/bench

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: My lineup down the stretch....:
    krejci/lucic/horton bergeron/marchand/peverley kelly/campbell/ryder paille/seguin/recchi thornton/pine/bench
    Posted by goodnewsbears

This is exactly what I've been saying for 2 weeks now!! These are the lines I would love to see.

Sections
Shortcuts